• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And the winner was Buzzwole, of course since its too swole to ignore. The other Ultra Beasts weren't as popular, but Nihilego at least was superior than Pheromosa and Blacephalon respectively.

Next up is something that may be seen in the realm of unlikeness, but still would be interesting to see what is the most wanted F-Zero character. Your choices are Samurai Goroh, Black Shadow, Pico, and Jody Summer.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Good luck.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, so:

-I have finished Xenoblade 2 story mode

-I have all the Rare Blades in the game

-I have S Rank with all Story & Rare Blades

-I have every Drivers Affinity Chart Filled

-I have 99 core crystal, 99 rare core crystal & 99 legendary core crystal

-I have 25/25 on every boosters

-I have finished every sidequest, blades & DLC sidequest in the game

-I have seen every H-t-H in the game (well, one choice anyway, I see the second on NG+)

-I...may or may not killed every unique monsters (maybe I should check on the wiki to be sure), but I did kill every superbosses atleast once

-I have bought every shop in the game

-I have max mercenarie rank

-I have fallen in the cloud sea more time than I can count

-I become both a master of beyblade and baeblade

-I killed that baby ardun-now-adult more time that I can count, because that ****** deserve it for every death I got to him when I was at lower level

-I listened the game soundtrack again and again and I am still not tired of it

-I became a god of Tiger! Tiger!

-I got KOS-MOS

I am more than 1000% percent ready for the NG+.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My luck in Heroes was Crazy today:
I had 25 orbs with the DICE ones so I did a summon on Fallen Heroes.

I saw two greens and the second had Grima! He was plus HP, minus speed which is pretty damn good. Since I was at 4.0 pitty rate and saw the reds I decided to test my luck. And to my absolute shock the first one was Fallen Celica! She's plus HP minus def which isn't bad as no crucial stats are harmed and her weapon balances the def lose out. Lastly I said lets just pull the rest of the circle since my pitty rate is so high. And I got a 3rd Clair! Minus attack so she was added to my merged one.

I had 5 orbs left and said "Let's YOLO summon on the Legendary Banner, and I got freaking Summer Corrin! I really wanted her originally since she is a flier that's a mage. Pretty happy as she is my first mage flier. Was really shocked this actually happened. She's plus HP minus def which isn't the worst.

I'm pretty happy that my high pitty rate paid off and I got another surprise on top of that. Going to start raising them after I finish the new quests. Thank you DICE Awards and Pitty Rates! Hopefully my luck doesn't vanish now. I really hope to get some more stuff from the Legendary Banner now.

I wish you all luck with any summons you do!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’d be cool if whoever owned the rights to Quest 64 remade the game and updated it to 2018 standards.

Also if they made Flora and Killian playable characters and made Shannon atleast a post game boss.

Chrono.

The Xenoblade 2 datamine shows some really interesting things, including major implications regarding the ending.

- First is that Pneuma's Level 4 has a name, which is Infinity Saber and it's description and audio file implies it's the move Rex and Pneuma do against Aion. Nothing surprising there.
- We finally know what Mythra/Pyra say at the ending thanks to text files and its "Hello, I am Pyra/Mythra" which heavily implies that while they're back, they lost their memories.
- HOWEVER another line is in the ending text files that says "Hello, Rex" but that doesn't match the lip flaps. I think we were supposed to get good/not as good endings but they simply went with the memory loss route ending
- There's also evidence that you may have been able to choose "Pythra" as a name for Pneuma, as audio lines for Rex calling "Pythra" in battle are present. Not really sure if this would factor in the story or ending though.
- Last is that there's an 8th (including Jin and Malos) unknown playable Driver in the text files called Hollo. There is literally nothing else in the files about this, just the name. They could be anything from a dummy test character to an actual scrapped character to a future DLC character.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Why does Europe have a demo of Kirby: Star Allies but North America doesn't?

And no, I'm not creating a European account for something as simple as a demo.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

It took me 3 tries for him to finally get the character right.

The worst part was when he asked me if this character was in Super Smash Bros. I wanted to cry my eyeballs out. :crying:

D

Deleted member

I wanted to make him guess Trump, and I got all the things right. The results were.....
213321.PNG
This.

So how is everyone doing? Everyone in this thread is cute, that is my answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Guys, put thosse images on spoiler tag pls
Edit: Shininja'd holy ****

The worst part was when he asked me if this character was in Super Smash Bros. I wanted to cry my eyeballs out. :crying:
If it makes you feel better, he got Isaac right in one of my attempts.
Edit: ****ING HELL
WAT2.PNG
\(°|°)/

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Guys, put thosse images on spoiler tag pls
Edit: Shininja'd holy ****

If it makes you feel better, he got Isaac right when in one of my attempts.
Edit: ****ING HELL
View attachment 137780
\(°|°)/
I was going to try Isaac sooner or later.

It's funny when i'm thinking of real life historical figures and the genie asks me if this character ever owned a PS3.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Ah, yes, Akinator.

A couple months ago I surprisingly got him to guess ARMS' Dr. Coyle.

But he always failed to get Bwario & Bwaluigi. :smirk:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
When trying to get the genie to guess Isaac, he asks me the following questions...

And after all 50 questions he asked me, this is the result I get.
FML.

D

Deleted member

When trying to get the genie to guess Isaac, he asks me the following questions...

And after all 50 questions he asked me, this is the result I get.
FML.
Close enough lol

\(°|°)/

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Really pissed off now. Me and some friends were going to go to Gamescon this year and the hotel's site says we can get a full refund as long as we cancel in at least 90 days in advance. The friend who's in charge of this tried to cancel a person or two but the hotel company won't let him cancel and get our money back.

D

Deleted member

Why does Europe have a demo of Kirby: Star Allies but North America doesn't?

And no, I'm not creating a European account for something as simple as a demo.
My guess is because Europe isn't the biggest consumer of Kirby games, and thus NoE judged appropriate to put a demo of the latest Kirby game to introduce those who are still not familiar with.

D

Deleted member

The Xenoblade 2 datamine shows some really interesting things, including major implications regarding the ending.

- First is that Pneuma's Level 4 has a name, which is Infinity Saber and it's description and audio file implies it's the move Rex and Pneuma do against Aion. Nothing surprising there.
- We finally know what Mythra/Pyra say at the ending thanks to text files and its "Hello, I am Pyra/Mythra" which heavily implies that while they're back, they lost their memories.
- HOWEVER another line is in the ending text files that says "Hello, Rex" but that doesn't match the lip flaps. I think we were supposed to get good/not as good endings but they simply went with the memory loss route ending
- There's also evidence that you may have been able to choose "Pythra" as a name for Pneuma, as audio lines for Rex calling "Pythra" in battle are present. Not really sure if this would factor in the story or ending though.
- Last is that there's an 8th (including Jin and Malos) unknown playable Driver in the text files called Hollo. There is literally nothing else in the files about this, just the name. They could be anything from a dummy test character to an actual scrapped character to a future DLC character.
Could you please give the link where you found that?

D

Deleted member

Europe has a bad taste then

\(°|°)/
At least they eat healthier than us Americans.

I have to show sympathy for you. Imagine if he made it to smash and that Advanced Wars was never truly dead? :bee:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
At least they eat healthier than us Americans.

I have to show sympathy for you. Imagine if he made it to smash and that Advanced Wars was never truly dead? :bee:
Personally I hope "Advanced Wars" stays dead because i'm so sick of people mentioning that fake series.

D

Deleted member

I'm not american tho lol

\(°|°)/
You are from Isreal I suppose. At least the Americans are allies with your nation.
Really pissed off now. Me and some friends were going to go to Gamescon this year and the hotel's site says we can get a full refund as long as we cancel in at least 90 days in advance. The friend who's in charge of this tried to cancel a person or two but the hotel company won't let him cancel and get our money back.
Aww you angry?
Have a cat picture.

:D
Always love a good run of Akinator

Went for Ridley after a few other characters

SamusPTSD.gif
:061:
That is a weird question.
I would put "Don't Know" either based on the information.

D

Deleted member

I already miss my Pyra avatar, but I like my new avatar as well. Which one do I chose?
I'm not sure that's such a good thing for either countries but I'd rather not discuss politics like, ever.

\(°|°)/
True true, because there are countries that dislike America out there.
I am not a fan of politics either, so I really should drop the conversation.

D

Deleted member

I appreciate the gesture but about a third of a paycheck being wasted because the hotel is lying is too infuriating.
I know how that feels, that does stink. Sometimes they do it for money, I feel bad for you.
Personally I hope "Advanced Wars" stays dead because i'm so sick of people mentioning that fake series.
OH IT WAS ADVANCE WARS I GET IT AHAHHAA
Thank you. :036:

D

Deleted member

I was watching the English dub of Fate/Zero with my brother and since the start I was "huh, Lancer's voice sounds sexy familiar" but I didn't realise until now where I thought I had heard it so I decided to look his VA uo and yup, turns out he's Sigurd
http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Grant-George/
Grant's voice really fits the cuck knightly type

EDIT: he's Clive too but who cares honestly

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965

And here I just asked for a PDO on May 5th from work. :laugh:

Opossum Opossum
This is it, it's be leading all to this.

My body is not even close to being ready for this movie and everything that will come after it. :(

Someone hold me because I might faint. :eek:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I never thought I would say that one day, but:

Godfrey, you are so fun and good on Zeke! I'm proud of you, you aren't as bad as I thought!:4pacman: (Your skill field still suck though, come on bro, you can do better than this)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I love that the Switch Pro Controller can be used on PCs without USB cable or the need to download or purchase anything.

Easily one of my most favorite controllers.

D

Deleted member

Well this is some news I found. As controversial as politics are these days, I am just hopeful that it increases more so I can find a job when I get older.

And here I just asked for a PDO on May 5th from work. :laugh:

Opossum Opossum
The movie does look really good actually. That poster looks nice indeed, I love the dark background with the silver glow on it. Shows that something "with liberty and big" is happening.
SamusPTSD.gif
:061:
I did not see that last word until now, and now I get it. You are an intelligent and funny one, Zeb~.

D

Deleted member

Well this is some news I found. As controversial as politics are these days, I am just hopeful that it increases more so I can find a job when I get older.
Shiny, what did I just tell you about bringing up politics? :glare:

\(°|°)/

D

Deleted member

Shiny, what did I just tell you about bringing up politics? :glare:

\(°|°)/
I am sorry, I had to share that. :p
I love that the Switch Pro Controller can be used on PCs without USB cable or the need to download or purchase anything.

Easily one of my most favorite controllers.
It does look good indeed, and that is a really awesome fact! I will always stick with the GameCube Controller for Smash Brothers though.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It does look good indeed, and that is a really awesome fact! I will always stick with the GameCube Controller for Smash Brothers though.
I'm not a GameCube controller fan. My use of that controller is next to non-existent as I prefer both the Wii U Pro Controller & Switch Pro Controller whenever I have that option. The GameCube console is the only time I use that controller for obvious reasons.

But I will say the GameCube controller feels nice on ARMS after some button mapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom