• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's OK if you guys don't think i'm cute, I know you guys love me anyway.:)
You are the cutiest thing I have ever seen. I'm vomiting all over your abundant cuteness. If you were any cuter, I'd probably start dry heaving due to the void left in my tummy from vomiting.

THAT'S IT. NO PEANUT BUTTER FOR A WEEK

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
So I have a question. What are the pros of me and cons of me? ( What am I good with / at and what can I work on )? Thanks guys.
I will probably stay a little bit longer to read all the posts.
From the short time from when I met, you seem to hate it when people call you cute but when people do it you reply to them, I'm not sure why keep doing it when they know it's brothers you so much which is the reason why I asked if it was a joke or not and seeing how it's not a joke, I would say you really need to tell people that your not OK with being cute and that it seriously brothers you.

Get the mods if you have to but please stop letting people walk all over you because it's just gonna get worse seeing has you have depression.

And if needed please take a break from this place if you feel yourself getting anger or upset at the stuff that people post here.

I really hope you read this because I really do care for your well being.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Cyn deleted her post.

It's a coverup!

WE GOT CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Am I cute?

Even with my big manly everything?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!

Mod broke a rule!
Yes, you being manly doesn't make you any less cute, you being big just means there's more of you to love. :love:

Am I cute at all to you guys? Be honest here.
Cute in a cool way, like how some people think Spider-Man is cute.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh, speaking of scary moments, because I have nothing better to do apparently, we all know what brings the most scariest things. Pausing a video at that one frame.
Wreck it Ralph bunny.png

May Vanellope's grin and the bunny's MoG expression burn into your soul.
PSA: Do not google "SCP"
Trust me. DO NOT.
I did. I AIN'T SLEEPING TODAY.
Even if it doesn't scare you into staying awake, being compelled to read all of the entries will.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
It's a silly ****ing rule! Who implemented it in the first place?!
>_>
<_<
I used to rant about picture-only posts. Back in the day, degenerates would spam image-only posts to get Likes. But these days? Who cares. All the offenders are pretty much gone, anyway.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh, speaking of scary moments, because I have nothing better to do apparently, we all know what brings the most scariest things. Pausing a video at that one frame.
View attachment 137753

Even if it doesn't scare you into staying awake, reading all of the entries surely will.
"Ralph is not the only one that can wreck stuff."

D

Deleted member

Schroeder from Peanuts rocks and you'll know it when you watch the specials or read the comics.

Speaking of Peanuts, I never thought I would say a comic strip spoke to me but dang this sure does. I should mention I'm barely into the second of what are many volumes in the complete Peanuts collection.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
View attachment 137753

What I love about that trail is the fact that the little girl playing the game looks just like Moana when she was a baby.

Did you see her face when she screamed?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Monolith confirming no more delays for XC2 1.3.0.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

:yeahboi:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh right, I forgot about that...
So can you continue to level up to over 100 after this patch?
And I don't think they will fix the Blade RNG system...

D

Deleted member

Morning guys
i'm allergic chocolate
I feel so sorry for you for that and your mediocre grammar

Honestly, DHMIS is not scary. I am fourteen years old and I can handle it perfectly. I do not understand why people think it is scary at all.
Oh man, I'm having flashbacks to 2014 and it ain't pretty.

I am literally the only child in this thread. Maybe Lampy, but he is seventeen
Tsk.
Shiny, when I was your age, I thought of 17 year olds as near adults, not children.
Have you no respect for the elders!?
Actually I do have to wonder why my age was never brought up when I joined while with you it's part of your identity.
---------------------
Also I'm not going to bother with that question everyone is asking about themselves.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

Patroka is also coming.

EDIT: And Akhos' Blade

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

HMMMMM, THAT'S GOOD ****, GOOD **** RIGHT THERE.

Though, he does have his bow here, wasn't it a scythe in other picture? Like in this one?

You can see it's a scythe. But I guess the weapon can just morph.

Also,

'Seem like you get Mikhail in the world tree if you haven't go him by core crystal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So can you continue to level up to over 100 after this patch?
No, but you can level down when you go to sleep in inns.
You'll even be able to trade your unused Exp. points for having more slots for Drivers' equipments.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Reporting in from For Glory Hell.

D

Deleted member

This must be a metaphor.
Lol, I think you're all looking way too deeply into it. It's just the Little Red tale incorporated into a singular character for a "transforming character" mechanic.

Eh she looks ugly.

Nin-Nin's design reminds me of Cammy from Street Fighter. I do not know who I would main though.

You are right, intelligent Swampasaurs Rex.
Nin-Nin. No question.

Pocket Nezha.
Either Onigiri, Nin-Nin or Neon Knight.
Neon Knight no question. I tend to like characters with cool masks/helmets and he seems like a speedy fighter as it is, which I also tend to like playing in some FGs. Onigiri for a secondary, unless its a tag game, then both obviously.
Nin-Nin and Neon Knight have by far been the most popular of the 8 whenever I've posted that roster around in other forums. NK for the obvious Kamen Rider reference. Nin-Nin I guess cause you can't go wrong with a catgirl. Her popularity is part of the reason we revolved the 2nd one shot around her.

Also, here, have a chibi catgirl:

Chibi Nin-Nin.png

Still say Bankei, and Alice as the second choice.

Also Monk Sand is a bad name dude lol.
Man, I can't think of anything better. At least for now. It's a dilemma, as his design is inspired by:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sha_Wujing

From a Journey to the West. Monk Sand is one of the names he's been referred as. But that's a reference to a side name, to a side character, of a book most westerners haven't read. So I feel it'll go over most people's heads, and idk if Asian fans would get it or not.

Well we have already seen Nin-Nin, Neon Knight and Uni giri in your previous two manga Tiger Square World and Tiger Square Alpha. I hope we can see other characters in the future, if you want to continue the manga that is.

I would main Alice Rozenrot, since she's red... and she looks rad.

Now she's definitely my main LOL.

Ok...
We're still going through with making the manga. I'm still waiting to the contest results, which are slated for this Spring. So next month I reckon. But regardless of the results, we're still going through with it. The idea is really solid, and we've put a lot of time and effort into prepping it. The idea is to launch the first chapter in June, assuming we don't get into Shounen Jump. Medibang has a partnership program, for which we can most definiitelly qualify given the quality of our work. So if we can get into a situation where we're getting paid per page by a publisher, and we can get royalties, then we're in a good postition to really push it hard.

Currently I'm fleshing out the first chapter. Here's some concept art:
Chase Character Sheet.jpg

Rika Character Sheet.jpg

Sadly, I've got an image limit of 3 uploads, otherwise I would have posted some environment stuff as well. Story's set in modern day Tokyo though.

I also have every intention of making a game out of the fighting game side of things. I've got a 30+ page document detailing mechanics and such, and full reference sheets for all the fighting game characters that go into their movesets, and animations and stuff.

I even know how I'd make it. Game characters would be hand drawn 2D, on backgrounds that are 3D mixed with 2D. So think Skullgurls and Blazblue. For animation I'd use Spine:

I've been playing around with the program, getting a good handle of it. Spine is interesting too, as it speeds up the animation process considerably, while still giving you that 2D look if you know what you're doing. So I can get something that looks as good as DBFZ or Skullgirls, with a fraction of the effort thanks to Inverse Kinematics. I'll probably be posting gifs around here once I start replication ArcSys and Smash character in 2D for practice. I think people might like those.

Also, my brother is going through and learning C++. Making a game is a long process, but I reckon it's a good 3ish years before the manga really starts to pick up in popularity. Giving us a good window to build a prototype. Especially since I can only do the game stuff on the side, as making a manga is a lot of work as is.

Bridget can be whatever gender Bridget wants to be, it's 2016.
But Bridget is cannonically a boy, lol.

Which also reminds me of the first time I discovered Guilty Gear. We were at a friends house, and someone had brought over this "weird Japanese PS2 fighting game" that was supposed to be really "hard core" so we popped it in after playing some Melee. As they were going at it, I was flipping through the manual, and looking at all the characters. And then saw Bridget, to which I commented, "hey, this girl is pretty cute, Bridget isn't it?"

And my friend replied, Bridget's a boy.

Needless to say, my 15 year old mind was stunned.

And to think that years later, GG would remain one of my all time favorite fighting game franchises, and would even go onto inspire Tiger Square.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom