• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot be loyal to two masters at once! What should I do!?
. . .maybe this is just a terminology thing but
Lancer from Zero is basically split between two masters. One for mana and one for command seals

Not too sure how this plays out since im only on like episode 9.
:061:

D

Deleted member

-Uses Command Seal-
Kill Holder.
You didn't ask nicely though :/
Not that you ever needed to ask for that anyways
. . .maybe this is just a terminology thing but
Lancer from Zero is basically split between two masters. One for mana and one for command seals

Not too sure how this plays out since im only on like episode 9.
:061:
I mean, his true Master and the one he is loyal to is still Kayneth, he leaves that pretty clear.
What?

It just wants hugs.
NO
O
What about Forest boobs? Or City Boobs? or even Country Boobs?
I have no ****ing idea what the hell you're talking about and, trust me, this isn't something I say often, even for this thread.[/Spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Oh god I legitimately can't work up the nerve to watch I Feel Fantastic. :laugh: It's one of those things that sounds so innocuous and insanely unsettling at the same time.

Didn't scare our resident child. How bad could it be?

D

Deleted member

DHMIS and I Feel Fantastic do not scare me.
There are some notably interesting ones, like "Dining Room or there is Nothing" and "Obey the Walrus". I am still not unsettled.
Cringey is not a compliment though why would anyone like being called that
Just to show how much I hate being called cute.
Swamp, boobs aren't scary.
He wants to see them.
OK but real talk does ShinyLegendary actually hate being called cute? or is it just a running joke with you guys because sometimes I can't tell.
I actually do hate being called cute, no joke.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
There are some notably interesting ones, like "Dining Room or there is Nothing" and "Obey the Walrus". I am still not unsettled.

He wants to see them.

OK then what would you like me to call you?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

He wants to see them.

I know it's easier said than done, but the less you let it bother you the less it will bother you...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't like Obey the Walrus. But at least you know it was made by a Star Fox fan.

In any case this is all gonna catch up with you at like three in the morning when you wake up in a cold sweat with visions of all these lovely ladies scampering around ya head. ;)

D

Deleted member

Oh dang, way past my usual bedtime. Good night.

SmashBoards hooked me up.
So you've mastered it already?
If I did, call me a "true master enlightened genius" then. You need to learn more.
I actually have seen things that unsettled me a bit, like some one's body getting cut by a weirdo and it looking painful in an anime. Do not ask why.
So I just got in....where's all tha cuties at?
I am not a cutie, go find someone else.

Chrono.

DHMIS? SCP? I feel like the only one out of the loop lol. Nor have I heard of I Feel Fantastic.

Guess there’s still some more room for corruption. Not at a computer though right now, so I shall remain ignorant.
For what it's worth I also haven't heard of I Feel Fantastic.

D

Deleted member

Whoever denied it, supplied it. Wait....that doesn't work.

This guyyyy.......
I will be nice and call you a nice administrator who is really good at their job. :bee:

Good night you goofballs!

Edit: Happiness won the battle against Depression. That means good day! :)

D

Deleted member

I am an hour late of this but today is March! March is always fun and June is nearing quickly, which means I will be much more active here. I really do love you guys ( not the dating kind ). :)

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
*thinks about how every time I put something in asterisks it makes my post seem like a bad roleplay*

D

Deleted member

Okay, I am going to go to bed now actually.
I am not trying to act cute, but who wants to read me a bedtime story? Must be a long enlightened book.

allison allison why did you like my accidental post? Did it have a bigger meaning? Because it is gone. Thanks Cyndane for removing that waste of space.

So I have a question. What are the pros of me and cons of me? ( What am I good with / at and what can I work on )? Thanks guys.
I will probably stay a little bit longer to read all the posts.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Still talking about horror, eh? As Konata Izumi once stated, "Those who are scared of horror the most seem to flock to them the most." or something similar. I really don't like horror, but I can't help but flock and watch horror stuff, which is not good for me as I'm very sensative. I saw one of the DHMIS episodes and I couldn't watch any more since I was way too creeped out.
As for SCP, like I said, I see a good amount of SCP as mystery and mystery is one of my favourite genres since I was a kid. Although I would be lying if I said I wasn't introduced to SCP through Containment Breach, a horror game.

That being said:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-089
I remember this one disturbing me alot and it was for the absolute wrong reasons. If you read it, you probably won't see anything too unsettling other than the fact it's child sacrifice. But I remember this quote actually getting me for the wrong reasons:
For each locution event, SCP-089-A is a healthy, unblemished human infant or child between eight months and six years of age, and SCP-089-B is that child’s natural mother. In all documented cases, at the time of the locution event SCP-089-A and -B are each alive and healthy, and experience a strong bond of trust and affection with each other.

Following SCP-089-B’s placement of SCP-089-A in the cavity and the ignition of the inflammable materials, SCP-089-A will burn and be destroyed over a period of two to five hours.
Now if you read the whole thing and don't miss anything, it sounds normal. But before that mention of the cavity, I did not see any mention of the cavity on the statue. I kept trying to find mention of a cavity and for some stupid reason, I wasn't seeing this:
CP-089 is a glazed earthenware statue, approximately 3 meters in height, depicting a winged, bull-headed humanoid with an open mouth. The front of the statue’s torso is hinged and can be opened from the top to reveal a cavity, approximately 0.6 cubic meters in volume, and can be locked from the outside.
Because I wasn't seeing this for some reason, I knew about a cavity in the teeth, but I knew it was talking about something different rather than a tooth cavity. I actually looked up a cavity and ended up finding the body cavity on Wikipedia and after looking at the quote about placement of ____ in the cavity and looking up what cavities there were, my mind actually went to the most messed up one, the "pelvic cavity", the one that involves certain organs in the lower region.
So because I didn't see the mention of the cavity on the statue, I literally thought that the child and mother were actually "doing it" and it disturbed me so much. And it disturbed me for a good long time until I ended up re-reading it and actually ended up seeing the mention of the cavity on the statue. Than I felt very stupid, but even after admitting to myself how stupid I was, the disturbing thoughts are still with me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom