• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I am glad to be a young child who can interact with all of these young adults in here. :bee:
I am literally the only child in this thread. Maybe Lampy, but he is seventeen.
*Points to myself*
It appears you forgot about me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I took down Tyrannotitan Kuroboi; Im finished with the Superbosses.
It was easy enough to be a bit disappointing lol, thank **** it has more than one bull*** move to make the battle interesting, also I smashed him 5 times and only dropped 1 Tachyon Chip wtf

1- Artifice Ophion
2- Gladiator Orion
3- Pernicious Benf
4- Tyrannotitan Kurodil
5- Mk. VII Arek
6- Chickenheart Dagmara
7- Cloud Sea King Ken
8- Reeking Douglas

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
More than any other I remember you using the gif of the little girl making a crazy face and shaking some toy. :laugh: It's been ages though, you could be right.
My most used gifs with you are no doubt just a variety of little girls being mad and generally absurd lmao

I can tell I'm old not only because I remember using the number pad, but that I also prefer it over my touch screen.
Although really I'm getting to the age that I don't want to text period.

Especially since I always send very long messages when everyone else says just says "hey wyd". The irony is those are the "extroverts" lol.
You really put me in my place with this stellar old man rant. Though shhhhh dont tell anyone, I can relate to that last part.

I remember when TVs were made out of wood. And before that, animal bones.
No joke I used to play snes on a wood panel TV that had manual dials for everything and it was the best/worst.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*Points to myself*
It appears you forgot about me.
I did! And Kirby Dragons!
I'm trying to respond to the one you gave to my thing, especially since so few people comment on my stuff. . .

But I'm also REALLY bad at summarizing my stuff.
Oh, okay. I would like to see it but that is your choice. Thank you for replying! Have a kitty picture:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
So something rather interesting I thought I'd share with you guys. We all know how that during and after the Civil War, Lincoln and the Republican party ended and freed all the slaves.

Well fun fact about the Republican party back in the 1800s, they also opposed wage slavery*, this does actually explain why they won a lot of elections back then. It does also show Republicans used to be the U.S.A's left wing, before a bunch of wealthy business owners took ledership roles in the party.

Something else interesting about the Republican party's base, they were saying a lot of things Karl Marx put into the communist manifesto, before he wrote it. So in a roundabout way the USA created the Soviet Union. :laugh:

Anyhow more seriously, some of the stuff from the USA, that Karl Marx wrote down, were things like; workers in factories should own the factory. If your curious what I mean, look up Lowell Mill Girls, cause there's documented evidence that they said they should own the mills.

*I'm pretty sure we all know what this means, right? And we all agree that 1800s wages were basically akin to a slave wage for the working class of the time, right?
What are you suggesting? The Republican party should return to a glorious Communist form?

D

Deleted member

I mean not everyone has their age visible, so you may not be alone. :p

I'm not one of them tho.
You sure? Everyone active I can tell is between 16-40.
Don't worry, I'm a child in spirit. :bee: And life progress :urg:. . .

And looks. Had a kid think I looked 11 when I was 18. Haven't changed much since then.
My child imprint is already disappearing fast. I am becoming less of a kid and more of a man like you guys.

Chrono.

Don't worry, I'm a child in spirit. :bee: And life progress :urg:. . .

And looks. Had a kid think I looked 11 when I was 18. Haven't changed much since then.
I have a friend who's actually older than me but she's like half the height I am and has a major case of babyface. It's definitely led to some awkward/funny moments where she's needed to use an ID followed by a suspicious look.

She takes it in stride tho and just often jokes about wanting to switch heights with me.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I did! And Kirby Dragons!

Oh, okay. I would like to see it but that is your choice. Thank you for replying! Have a kitty picture:
*types up summary as best I can after my apology*

*I have shown nothing*

Doordrop.gif

No I want to share, I just worry I'll go for 40 paragraphs and still not get the right thing out LOL.

It's still kind of fragmented, too. But there's a race of matriarchal shonen-y lizard people.

Also I'm thinking I might have a Hispanic zoologist with a pet Doberman as a significant character.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I have a friend who's actually older than me but she's like half the height I am and has a major case of babyface. It's definitely led to some awkward/funny moments where she's needed to use an ID followed by a suspicious look.

She takes it in stride tho and just often jokes about wanting to switch heights with me.
One of my coworkers was looking for a house with her husband and an owner at one of the homes they were considering reported the husband to the police for having a child girlfriend.

She's 29.

Chrono.

One of my coworkers was looking for a house with her husband and an owner at one of the homes they were considering reported the husband to the police for having a child girlfriend.

She's 29.
I thought stuff like this only happened in Law & Order.

D

Deleted member

*types up summary as best I can after my apology*

*I have shown nothing*

View attachment 137744

No I want to share, I just worry I'll go for 40 paragraphs and still not get the right thing out LOL.

It's still kind of fragmented, too. But there's a race of matriarchal shonen-y lizard people.

Also I'm thinking I might have a Hispanic zoologist with a pet Doberman as a significant character.

Look where Capitalism has got us. :troll:
Nay! We stay a democracy, that is usually how it is supposed to be? We warded off those darn Great Britians from owning the continent of North America. I heard Napoleon actually was a reason why America got a lot of territory, because he sold Louisiana to America.

So in this child discussion, please do not call me a cute child. Or else you are begging for me to rage.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Really? No one replied to me?
Oh, darn, I hope I didn't miss something-

. . .The last couple things I can tell that you've posted are [BLEEP]posts. Highly appreciated, but not really convo talk. If I legit missed it or it's further back you may want to roll again.

Hopefully I didn't miss anything important or hurt your feelings or anything.

Cute Nervous Reaction.gif

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Fidget spinners and 50 identical restaurants in every town where you can buy dead cow between two buns.
Truly the pinnacle of humanity.

Though the communist version is pretty good as well: a broken stick to play with and a single boiled potato.

Nay! We stay a democracy, that is usually how it is supposed to be? We warded off those darn Great Britians from owning the continent of North America. I heard Napoleon actually was a reason why America got a lot of territory, because he sold Louisiana to America.

So in this child discussion, please do not call me a cute child. Or else you are begging for me to rage.
I thought you were like ten.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, DHMIS is not scary. I am fourteen years old and I can handle it perfectly. I do not understand why people think it is scary at all.
I thought you were like ten.
You..... oh.... no.....
You......

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
TBH people seem to only ignore me on here when I actually really want something addressed, LOL.
Shame on you. You should know that people come here so that others will be interested in what they have to say. Don’t be so self-centered!

What exactly was it that you were talking about though? A story? A game?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Honestly, DHMIS is not scary. I am fourteen years old and I can handle it perfectly. I do not understand why people think it is scary at all.

You..... oh.... no.....
You......
Lol, don't mind me, I'm kidding.

You seemingly have an accurate understanding of the Louisiana Purchase. Well done.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

You..... oh.... no.....
You......
I'm the same way about the SCP Foundation. I mean, I'm older, but I'm also insanely jumpy and cry at the drop of a hat.

SCP Foundation. . .isn't really scary. I mean, I like the sweet, innocent SCPs that they're deliberately trying to curb because SRS BSNS better [No Fun Allowed Sign goes here], but I mean. . .even the "scary" stuff isn't scary. It's just more fascinating than anything. I don't get what's so unsettling about it that people consider it horror. I mean OK there's world ending monstrosities here and text descriptions of viscera there and things that can kill you if you look at them wrong (or don't), but honestly? I've seen video game creepypasta about a freaking Godzilla game that made my skin crawl more.

SCP Foundation ain't creepy, it's SCIENCE! :p

Shame on you. You should know that people come here so that others will be interested in what they have to say. Don’t be so self-centered!

What exactly was it that you were talking about though? A story? A game?
Mostly just my really scattered thoughts for a setting in general. Somehow I simultaneously have floating islands of backstory and characterization in mind but almost nothing resembling a plot or context for it.

But it's basically "in a world where the magic came back in modern times but instead of being saccharine or grimdark the tone just decided to splatter all over the place."

D

Deleted member

You guys need to learn to be brave like me when it comes to fiction. DHMIS is not even close to scary, trust me. It may have stuff that people find unsettling but not to me! Try watching the first episode of DHMIS and tell me how you feel. I am not that into DHMIS where I am in a fanbase, I just like it.
Lol, don't mind me, I'm kidding.

You seemingly have an accurate understanding of the Louisiana Purchase. Well done.
Thank you dear N3ON, I am intelligent for my age.
"Hey, can anyone help im bleeding and my house is on fire."
0 replies

"lol games are dumb"
30 replies and 2 reports
:061:
I know exactly how you feel.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Oh, darn, I hope I didn't miss something-

. . .The last couple things I can tell that you've posted are [BLEEP]posts. Highly appreciated, but not really convo talk. If I legit missed it or it's further back you may want to roll again.

Hopefully I didn't miss anything important or hurt your feelings or anything.

View attachment 137746
It really doesn't matter if what I posted was a joker or not, me posting a video and no one relying just tells me that people read my post and decided not to reply.

The fact that I posted a video and no one took the time to reply is the thing that hurts me the most.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You guys need to learn to be brave like me when it comes to fiction. DHMIS is not even close to scary, trust me. It may have stuff that people find unsettling but not to me! Try watching the first episode of DHMIS and tell me how you feel. I am not that into DHMIS where I am in a fanbase, I just like it.
I would, but...

School, work, life, business... stuff...

Okay, I just don't want to :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm the same way about the SCP Foundation. I mean, I'm older, but I'm also insanely jumpy and cry at the drop of a hat.

SCP Foundation. . .isn't really scary. I mean, I like the sweet, innocent SCPs that they're deliberately trying to curb because SRS BSNS better [No Fun Allowed Sign goes here], but I mean. . .even the "scary" stuff isn't scary. It's just more fascinating than anything. I don't get what's so unsettling about it that people consider it horror. I mean OK there's world ending monstrosities here and text descriptions of viscera there and things that can kill you if you look at them wrong (or don't), but honestly? I've seen video game creepypasta about a freaking Godzilla game that made my skin crawl more.

SCP Foundation ain't creepy, it's SCIENCE! :p

Mostly just my really scattered thoughts for a setting in general. Somehow I simultaneously have floating islands of backstory and characterization in mind but almost nothing resembling a plot or context for it.

But it's basically "in a world where the magic came back in modern times but instead of being saccharine or grimdark the tone just decided to splatter all over the place."
I remember reading the TVTropes page on SCP, and read that it was all free to use except for one photo of one of the SCPs. Out of curiosity I clicked it.

I can't even describe what the photo even was, but something about it unsettled me enough to not delve further into it...

D

Deleted member

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It really doesn't matter if what I posted was a joker or not, me posting a video and no one relying just tells me that people read my post and decided not to reply.

The fact that I posted a video and no one took the time to reply is the thing that hurts me the most.
Look, I'm sorry, I'll go back and give it a look. I don't want anyone to feel alone here.

*watches*

Well it's definitely. . .aestheti-OK I admit I wasn't expecting a baka crow to fly by and snatch a rose petal at the end LOL.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
You’ve just described my own mind for the past half a dozen years. :laugh:

When I was young I’d write fantasy stories and draw out Mario RPG games on hundreds of papers obsessively just for the fun of it.

But now that I’m older and I want to seriously create something all I can do is create pages and pages of disconnected thoughts of dialogue, plot ideas, concepts. My computer is full with that stuff and it’s a running tradition in my family for me to be gifted journals to jot in... although at this point I have so many that I could never fill them up lol.

The struggle is real, I feel you Coricus.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Um... how about no?
Come on, give it a try. Just one episode? :bee:
The first episode is three minutes long, go watch that.
If you said "no" to the holding hand part, that makes sense.
You all are wimps, learn to be less scardey cats and just "do it". What if you are all stranded and you are too scared to reach the food but it will help you survive?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
That depends.
Well let's start with any jokes involving something with a schedule.
Swamp has seven days.
Understood actual meaning. Not cracking any jokes about that, just hope things go smoothly as possible.
Someone give me something to make in DQB
Rabbit?

Good way to work your feelings out, maybe.

Hold on I need to lie down for a second.
We feeling old?

...scooch over then.

TBH people seem to only ignore me on here when I actually really want something addressed, LOL.
Concept you described seems interesting but would need to see it in action.

Too decaffinated for additional insight.

Wish I had more, but by all means carry forward with it.

It's unsettling.

Sometimes that scares folks.

I remember reading the TVTropes page on SCP, and read that it was all free to use except for one photo of one of the SCPs. Out of curiosity I clicked it.

I can't even describe what the photo even was, but something about it unsettled me enough to not delve further into it...
It was ugly as sin.

Like someone sloppily applied papier-mâché to a man made out of chicken wire, with an over inflated balloon for a head.

And then when it dried, he set dead eyes in its sockets and carved a mouth in it with the express purpose of consuming children.

And then he posed it seductively against a wall.

And the internet went wild.

Chrono.

All the unsettling stuff talk reminded me of this site I discovered yesterday.

(flashing lights warning) https://fauux.neocities.org/

It's basically someone's design project. I'm a huge fan of glitch art and trippy stuff like that, it helps that Serial Experiments Lain is also a big favorite of mine. :p But one of my friends says it freaked him out and can't say I blame him.

D

Deleted member

All the unsettling stuff talk reminded me of this site I discovered yesterday.

(flashing lights warning) https://fauux.neocities.org/

It's basically someone's design project. I'm a huge fan of glitch art and trippy stuff like that, it helps that Serial Experiments Lain is also a big favorite of mine. :p But one of my friends says it freaked him out and can't say I blame him.
Checked it out. Did not scare me at all.
It was definitely something to read though. "Made by NAVY" lol.
It's unsettling.

Sometimes that scares folks.
Not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom