• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I made a stupid collection of "Shiny fails at jokes and other stuff"
1.PNG
2.PNG

3.PNG
Pasta la vista then ;), WIll you never forgetti me, or is is pasta that?
Well everyone has to get off Swampasaur's swamp! ( something like that, I do not remember the full quote ).
Hey guys you know what would be cool?

If Sonic go into smash brothers!
"Sonic go into" IT IS GOES
View attachment 137735

I decided to make this to see if I could get out a different side of what I have in mind for my original ideas.

What do you, um. . .something.
What are these ideas you have? I am curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That depends.

What earns a slap?
Well let's start with any jokes involving something with a schedule.

Those are self-party class jokes. Only people who actually understand what's involved get to make cracks about that. :4jigglypuff:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well let's start with any jokes involving something with a schedule.
Well I'll say I wasn't thinking of anything biological. Menstruation isn't the best punchline.

I was thinking more along the lines of the pretty girl is secretly crazy or something.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's been a while since I've shared some art, so I figured some of you might like this:

View attachment 137729

Who would you main out of these 8?
Neon Knight no question. I tend to like characters with cool masks/helmets and he seems like a speedy fighter as it is, which I also tend to like playing in some FGs. Onigiri for a secondary, unless its a tag game, then both obviously.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
February 1997?

Great, I'm writing stuff here before I'm even born...
I'm pretty sure I was barely home from the hospital right now LOL.

Well I'll say I wasn't thinking of anything biological. Menstruation isn't the best punchline.

I was thinking more along the lines of the pretty girl is secretly crazy or something.
Man with secret yandere crush may pass unscathed.

But not unsporked. :4bayonetta:

D

Deleted member

I made a stupid collection of "Shiny fails at jokes and other stuff"
23423.PNG
Can you all tell me my reactions on the quote please?
if it is cute....
February 1997?

I meet George Washington in person, I helped serve him in the American Revolution. What is this "smash brothers" you talk about?
Nope

pokemon.com
Ooh. I have no idea if I have an account on that or not.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

But also **** periods though.

I wouldn't know anything about that. >_>

February 1997?

I'm pretty sure I was barely home from the hospital right now LOL.
Hold on I need to lie down for a second.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No one is going to respond to my five replies and others? Okay.
Hold on I need to lie down for a second.
*Drags in a large king sized bed that is really comfy, then puts down a matress and a blanket, puts the pillows on, gives you tea, reads you a bedtime story, says goodnight, turns off and walks away.*
Are you satisfied?
Oh well.
See yall
See you later pumpkin!

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Asvel needs to slow the heck down.

I got to Thracia chaptter 8 and he's level 10 with 19 speed. Jeebus. O_o

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just realized, if Cooler is in DBFZ, AND he uses his fifth form, he could just get Meta Cooler as his player two color. Best of both worlds right there.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I just realized, if Cooler is in DBFZ, AND he uses his fifth form, he could just get Meta Cooler as his player two color. Best of both worlds right there.
Something tells me they'll give him King Cold colors instead.

Mostly the fact that we didn't get really wild colors.

At least not yet anyway.

D

Deleted member

But...

How can you walk away...

If you turned off?
I turned off the lights but I did not mention that... oh the children are running off to my big luxurious palace's backyard thanks to you. I in-fact see a bird with a rock that is named the name of my great great grandfather with the words "409 years ago I saw a bird named Birdelline" carved on the rock. If I am turned off, none of that is possible but I made the impossible possible. Good point, is this better?
Did we make you feel old? :troll:
I already feel old to be honest, yes you did Stoopid.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So something rather interesting I thought I'd share with you guys. We all know how that during and after the Civil War, Lincoln and the Republican party ended and freed all the slaves.

Well fun fact about the Republican party back in the 1800s, they also opposed wage slavery*, this does actually explain why they won a lot of elections back then. It does also show Republicans used to be the U.S.A's left wing, before a bunch of wealthy business owners took ledership roles in the party.

Something else interesting about the Republican party's base, they were saying a lot of things Karl Marx put into the communist manifesto, before he wrote it. So in a roundabout way the USA created the Soviet Union. :laugh:

Anyhow more seriously, some of the stuff from the USA, that Karl Marx wrote down, were things like; workers in factories should own the factory. If your curious what I mean, look up Lowell Mill Girls, cause there's documented evidence that they said they should own the mills.

*I'm pretty sure we all know what this means, right? And we all agree that 1800s wages were basically akin to a slave wage for the working class of the time, right?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Something tells me they'll give him King Cold colors instead.

Mostly the fact that we didn't get really wild colors.

At least not yet anyway.
But I can care to dream, can't I?

Also, apparently, I don't know if its 100% confirmed, but Kristen Wiig is set to play Cheetah in Wonder Woman 2. Weird choice to have a comedic actor play a supervillain.

Unless they go full Jim Carrey as the Riddler on us.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

I feel I've used this gif with you more than anyone else. xD
More than any other I remember you using the gif of the little girl making a crazy face and shaking some toy. :laugh: It's been ages though, you could be right.

I REMEMBER DIAL-UP INTERNET AND TEXTING WITH THE NUMBER PAD

YOU KIDS HAVE IT SO EASY :p
I can tell I'm old not only because I remember using the number pad, but that I also prefer it over my touch screen.
Although really I'm getting to the age that I don't want to text period.

Especially since I always send very long messages when everyone else says just says "hey wyd". The irony is those are the "extroverts" lol.

D

Deleted member

I REMEMBER DIAL-UP INTERNET AND TEXTING WITH THE NUMBER PAD

YOU KIDS HAVE IT SO EASY :p
I am glad to be a young child who can interact with all of these young adults in here. :bee:
I am literally the only child in this thread. Maybe Lampy, but he is seventeen.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
No one is going to respond to my five replies and others? Okay.

*Drags in a large king sized bed that is really comfy, then puts down a matress and a blanket, puts the pillows on, gives you tea, reads you a bedtime story, says goodnight, turns off and walks away.*
Are you satisfied?

See you later pumpkin!
I'm trying to respond to the one you gave to my thing, especially since so few people comment on my stuff. . .

But I'm also REALLY bad at summarizing my stuff.

Pyromania Melt.png

Basically after several hundred years of all traces of magic and fantasy type stuff being gone from the world, thousands of abandoned stone buildings and ruins in shockingly good condition crop up around the world. A young girl starts exploring one of them during the early beginnings of this and ends up on another world where some of that magic has still been going on about it's own business in the meanwhile. As it turns out, the area they landed in was the "territory" of some sort of monster known for being a villain in a couple of this verses' fairy tales.

The good news: It's not even remotely concerned with the card-carrying antics the old stories made it out to be, and after confirming that she didn't have anything to do with the group that's historically known to try to hunt down monsters it decided to make a bit of a hobby of trying to actually befriend her as a novelty.

The bad news: The thing is FAR more threatening and horrific than any known depiction has ever even gotten close to by several magnitudes, has little if any restraint and finds terror as an emotion funny. And it's not the only thing like this out there.

Of course, I intend the whole thing to be a whole lot funnier and more relaxed than that general pitch (you guys know my tastes in games by now), but I also figure it'd be equally fun to, you know, throw people off sometimes as well.

Chrono.

I am glad to be a young child who can interact with all of these young adults in here. :bee:
I mean not everyone has their age visible, so you may not be alone. :p

I'm not one of them tho.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Don't worry, I'm a child in spirit. :bee: And life progress :urg:. . .

And looks. Had a kid think I looked 11 when I was 18. Haven't changed much since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom