• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm glad you've surmounted your depression today, but if that kind of thing is a daily battle for you, I'd hope and recommend you have or find someone you can talk things through with.
Depression isn't something to risk festering unchecked.
I already did, actually. :)
They made a goal sheet for me even that could be a big help.
Looks like you need to be punished.

I do not need to be punished. I am not afraid of her. And...
23113 - Copy.PNG
23114 - Copy.PNG
Got that?

Chrono.

Considering the amount of boob freedom in XC2 Im surprised KOS-MOS doesn't do that when using X-Buster.
A character tries to undress her during her quest tho.
Honestly looking at some Xenosaga gifs makes XC2 look so tame. And I don't mean just in "sexiness".

This one dude called Albedo is seriously ****ed up lol
Heh, She look fine in 3 imo.

For 1, I say it's normal since it was the first game in the trilogy. But for 2? They don't have any excuse.

Also, isn't that gif NSFW?
Yeah 3 looks okay, but kinda lifeless. Super similar to Xenoblade X's look.

1 bothers me mostly because Shion is apparently 22 but she looks barely 13. Given how she looks like in the anime I don't think that was intentional.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Honestly looking at some Xenosaga gifs makes XC2 look so tame. And I don't mean just in "sexiness".

Yeah 3 looks okay, but kinda lifeless. Super similar to Xenoblade X's look.

1 bothers me mostly because Shion is apparently 22 but she looks barely 13. Given how she looks like in the anime I don't think that was intentional.
'Guess we know where they got the artstyle for X then, lol.

Fair enough for 1, but hey, limitation or art style, or maybe even both were probably the reason for her look.
I already did, actually. :)
They made a goal sheet for me even that could be a big help.

I do not need to be punished. I am not afraid of her. And...
Got that?
I hope you die in a fire for saying that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Nah it is not that ba- *opens XS Wikia*
....that mother****er just decapitated himself?

'
You should clarify that dialogue is a XC2 reference just in case.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Who is the best blade in XC2 to use overall? I heard "roles stuff", IDK.
KOS-MOS looks better in XC2, but not attractive still.
>How to delete someone else's account.

Unless you're talking about Xenosaga 2 where all the character designs were messed up.
That's wonderful! Sounds like a great way to stave off inertia, which is always toxic for depression.
Inertia would have made it worse indeed. Glad you think that is wonderful! I appreciate your kindness! :)

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
All this Xenosaga talk only makes me want to play those games even more. The original trilogy came out for the PlayStation 2 right? I'm guessing getting the original games might be a little hard.

Does anyone know if there's any kind of newer release of the trilogy to make it accesible to the public? I remember people said that Namco was going to port the trilogy to the Switch, but I haven't heard about that in months, so I guess it were just false hopes.

D

Deleted member

All this Xenosaga talk only makes me want to play those games even more. The original trilogy came out for the PlayStation 2 right? I'm guessing getting the original games might be a little hard.

Does anyone know if there's any kind of newer release of the trilogy to make it accesible to the public? I remember people said that Namco was going to port the trilogy to the Switch, but I haven't heard about that in months, so I guess it were just false hopes.
Unfortunately, other than a Japan-only DS remake of the first two games, Xenosaga has not seen any kind of re-release. And the Switch port was just a rumor.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Felix is confirmed to be in the film, as is Calhoun. We don't know the extent yet, but considering it's only the first public trailer, there's likely a lot they haven't shown yet.
I hope he is still has the major role, I won't be surprised if it is similar to the first movie where Felix and Calhoun has to go and find Ralph and Vanellope through the Internet.
Smash 4, in my opinion, deserves to have its lifespan extended on the Switch instead of being left to rot on the Wii U.
Uh-Uh, to be fair Smash Wii U didn't sold bad.
(On that subject, if a Smash 4DX happens, if someone has the idea of Smash Run replacing Smash Tour altogether, they should get a raise.)
My long shot thought is they add new adventure story mode.
New Overwatch character revealed, not to surprising but pretty cool:
That was fast...
I don't believe we're close to a real Smash 5, regardless of how Nintendo brands this game.
Not saying Smash 5 should come within 2019, I just think we could get both port and a new game.
I dunno if I should compliment you or smack you for not having a dedicated tank and putting the Driver Combo based characters as AI. But hey, you beat him without endgame equipment an that's cool.
Rex somewhat is a tank. If you want a dedicated tank then I need No. 4 character... But she lacks proper tank rare Blades

And not sure why I need to put driver combo based character as AI since it is nearly impossible to trigger driver combo on this beast.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
We need Smash 6. Smash 6 is Smash for Switch. :troll:
My depression might lose the battle today. :)
Does anyone admire me?
Seeking validation from Smashboards probably isn't your best bet if your problems are serious.

Not to say you can't connect with others here or have truly meaningful conversions in private messages, I've done so a few times here over the years.

But there's nothing like getting up on your feet and interacting with people in real-time.

Totally hypocritical coming from someone like me but do as I say, not as I do. :laugh:

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner was Marshadow, because we all love shadowboxing. Komoo-o was decently popular and so was Sallazle. It seems not many are keen on Zeraora just yet.

Next up are the Ultra Beasts and we are finally done with ALL Pokemon for a long time. Your picks are Buzzwole, Pheramosa, Nihilego, and the newly introduced Blacephalon.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Good luck.

D

Deleted member

Actually, do not think I am a legend. I am the worst user at jokes in SmashBoards by far. I am worst than Opo at jokes.
The winner was Marshadow, because we all love shadowboxing. Komoo-o was decently popular and so was Sallazle. It seems not many are keen on Zeraora just yet.

Next up are the Ultra Beasts and we are finally done with ALL Pokemon for a long time. Your picks are Buzzwole, Pheramosa, Nihilego, and the newly introduced Blacephalon.

Good luck.
I really like Buzzwole, but Pheramosa is my choice.

Chrono.

Good luck.
I had to look up Blacephalon, forgot it even existed.

It also reminded me to finish Ultra Moon at some point in the near future.

Anyways, Pheromosa Numba Wan. :4wario2:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Good luck.
This is a hard one; I like Minilego a lot, but Im Team FLEX

I had to look up Blacephalon, forgot it even existed.

It also reminded me to finish Ultra Moon at some point in the near future.

I left the RR Episode incomplete since I got XC2
Guess Guzma is tired of holding those two grunts already

D

Deleted member

I have to agree with this, but it is Waluigi. Wario says "WAH" but Waluigi says it better.
God, Im a failure of a pet owner.
Aww :(. Just be happy that you are not a complete failure at socializing like me.
Why must you hurt me this way?
It said it in the Social Wiki when I first saw it.
It might be lying though.

If there was a NintendoZone 6.0 tier list, I would be worse than garbage at making jokes. Trust me, my joke making skills are atrocious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
In other news, the opening cutscene for Kirby: Star Allies has been released on Youtube for everyone to see.

Meta Knight inspecting his sword... nice to see a more casual side to him!

GameXplain also uploaded footage of two new boss fights in the game:

One of the bosses shown is...

another one of the generals who appears to be related to Francesca.
That intro is very reminiscent of Kirby's Dreamland 3, with the characters witnessing the black hearts falling from the sky, much like what they were when Dark Matter was engulfing the sky in KD3. Also, when it got to that big heart in the chamber with what looks like the Main Leader, it reminded me of when Ribbon went to the Ripple Star Queen and the chamber with the Giant crystal shard. I hope that means there's some semblance of Dark Matter in the game.
Also, cool to see Pon & Con from KD3 in this. I swear, Star Allies is like a big nostalgia trip for those who played Super Star, Dreamland 3 and Kirby 64.

Also, I see people with no knowledge of Xenosaga checking out the games and I'm loving the reactions to Albedo. Yes, he was all kinds of messed up.

Last edited:
Y'all can't have the worst jokes until you get a warning for them.

I think EpicMartin and SkywardStriker(?) are the only people with that honor :p
I got one too but that joke was actually good
:061:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Vet have any ideas on that?
I called the spca about when will se go back to hwr normal eati lng habbits and theynsaid aboutna week. And to feed he other stuff but she just.... Turns her head away. Now im here crying because not only does she have a tumor, she wont eat and stuff. And idk what to do and just..

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I am not going to be able to finish Vess Affinity Chart today. My eyes are begging for sleep, so I'm going to do that.

Nonethless, I have finished Vale Affinity Chart alot more faster than I thought. So I'm going to focus all of my effort tomorrow to finish Vess's 100 Jelly Doughnut Dumpling and have finally S-rank on all of my Story and Rares Blades.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I called the spca about when will se go back to hwr normal eati lng habbits and theynsaid aboutna week. And to feed he other stuff but she just.... Turns her head away. Now im here crying because not only does she have a tumor, she wont eat and stuff. And idk what to do and just..
How old is your rabbit?

Well, I am not going to be able to finish Vess Affinity Chart today. My eyes are begging for sleep, so I'm going to do that.

Nonethless, I have finished Vale Affinity Chart alot more faster than I thought. So I'm going to focus all of my effort tomorrow to finish Vess's 100 Jelly Doughnut Dumpling and have finally S-rank on all of my Story and Rares Blades.
That reminded me I need to finish Vale's chart.
I have the chance of finish Dahlia's but after seeing her H-T-H I wanted to punch myself in the face.

only 2 moar days...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I make jokes here whenever I'm the mood or if the timing is right (mostly the latter). And I don't care if I they're great or not.

But I do avoid **** posting.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How old is your rabbit?

That reminded me I need to finish Vale's chart.
I have the chance of finish Dahlia's but after seeing her H-T-H I wanted to punch myself in the face.

only 2 moar days...
Huh, you have a problem with her Heart-To-Heart? I thought that it was fine imo, hew views on beauty in particular was quit interesting to me.

In any case, I wish you good luck, fellow Aegis Boy.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Normal eating habits is one thing, but did you tell em she ain't eating at all?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
How old is your rabbit?
Shes, like, 5 years old. Which is why she has the tumor, because it happens to rabbits that go unspayed for a long time.
Normal eating habits is one thing, but did you tell em she ain't eating at all?
Well I told her she will eat carrots but will not touch her pellets or hay.
Like just now, she randomly started eating the carrots, parsly and mint i gave her but then randomly, she will ignore it all. Idk if its because her pain meds didnt kick in yet, the fact she is in too much pain or the fact the meds kicked in and knocked her out. I guess as long as he eats the carrots and stuff, it should be ok but i cant help but worry that she sometimes has the moments of no appetite

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So the new Xenoverse 2 DLC has what I wanted all along. To acknowledge SSJ4 as superior mess around with the timelines yourself.
Yeah, SS4 > SSB all day. I might not like the Magenta fur, but mixing in the ape form was a sick idea.

My main problem with newer transformations is that they have very little build up to them, they just kind of happen. And then, said forms can't feel badass when (Ultimate)Gohan and 17 can keep up with them when they train up, or Frieza going gold in 4 months. While I have a couple gripes with SS4, it did at least have not only build-up, but was managed to look tough in a fight like SS1, SS2 and SS3. That said, if I remember, it was only called SS4 for the sake of simplicity. Which makes sense since it requires more than just getting stronger. And it gave a good reason as to why only a few people could learn it(Goku and Vegeta being born with tails, and Gohan, being the only half Saiyan to get it in a couple games because he's the only half Saiyan to have a tail too.)

UI had been alluded to since Whis began training Goku and Vegeta. And the form itself has had some buildup. Though it'll probably annoy me that more people won't eventually learn it in the same vein as Kaioken, if we get more DB shows. But in every fight we've seen it in, it does look impressive. While I do like the Silver hair, I think I still like the black hair version more, simplicity makes it work.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Shes, like, 5 years old. Which is why she has the tumor, because it happens to rabbits that go unspayed for a long time.

Well I told her she will eat carrots but will not touch her pellets or hay.
Like just now, she randomly started eating the carrots, parsly and mint i gave her but then randomly, she will ignore it all. Idk if its because her pain meds didnt kick in yet, the fact she is in too much pain or the fact the meds kicked in and knocked her out. I guess as ling as he eats the carrots and stuff, it should be ok but i cant help but worry that she sometimes has the moments of no appetite
Well, dang, at least she's eating now.
When I spayed my cat she refused to eat for a while (that was extra-frustrating as I had to put the meds on her food), I had to be patient, animals will eat when they feel ok enough to eat in these situations, don't pressure her to eat, but leave the food accesible to her.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well, dang, at least she's eating now.
When I spayed my cat she refused to eat for a while (that was extra-frustrating as I had to put the meds on her food), I had to be patient, animals will eat when they feel ok enough to eat in these situations, don't pressure her to eat, but leave the food accesible to her.
Yeah, right now I took her bowl down from the door and put water in a bowl so she doesnt have to work so hard to get water. Water though, I need to sometimes up in a syringe and make her drink because she has only touched the water twice and that was it. I think it is my worry thats making me feel impatient. Never spayed an animal before

Plus side I guess is she isnt thumping at night till 5 in the morning anymore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom