• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, I am not going to be able to finish Vess Affinity Chart today. My eyes are begging for sleep, so I'm going to do that.

Nonethless, I have finished Vale Affinity Chart alot more faster than I thought. So I'm going to focus all of my effort tomorrow to finish Vess's 100 Jelly Doughnut Dumpling and have finally S-rank on all of my Story and Rares Blades.
Same here, I also got Herald's as well.
That reminded me I need to finish Vale's chart.
I have the chance of finish Dahlia's but after seeing her H-T-H I wanted to punch myself in the face.
Oh really? Well, same with her scene in Tantal for me a bit... Because in English VA it just doesn't fit...
The new DLC Blades are lit /s.

lolsaito
Saitou, your awesome.
But I am sensing a spoiler ...
Also...
they don't have core crystals on their chest?
Is that Symphogear?
My sis loves Symphogear, so I bet she will love this.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guise, those aren't real blades, these girls are just random concepts from Saito's portfolio with the XC2 logo slapped for the lelz.
EDIT: Apparently they're from a mobile game.

Saitou, your awesome.
Dude indeed does some good stuff, but man, the way he shapes heads gets me in trouble when I draw Mythra; that's why I only look at the concept art for the armor.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Guise, those aren't real blades, these girls are just random concepts from Saito's portfolio with the XC2 logo slapped for the lelz.
I hope they would be...
I am pretty sure a lot of people will prefer this version of Pyra

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's been a while since I've shared some art, so I figured some of you might like this:

Roster 2.0 Base-8.jpg

Who would you main out of these 8?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's been a while since I've shared some art, so I figured some of you might like this:

View attachment 137729

Nin-Nin and Neon Knight look the best imo, so I pick those.

Alice would have been chosen if she didn't look like she was going to stab me.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
You: I hope there’s a new Nintendo Direct soon

Me: I hope capitalism collapses and all advertisements are banned

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Yeah I'm not digging her armor.

She doesn't have the pizzazz the other heroes do.

Like, everyone else has something to make them stand out.

What does Bridget have, design wise?
Bridget's got a yo-yo, wears a giant handcuff for a belt, a robo teddy bear and is best girl. What's not to love about Bridget?

:p

But in all seriousness, I'm personally more in favour of Brigitte both in character and design, especially over Moira, since that was when Overwatch was starting to burn out on me due to uni commitments and the loot box controversy was starting to pick up steam around then. Not to mention I wasn't a fan of Moira at all, since she felt less like she belonged in the OW universe and more something like Paladins or Battleborn.

View attachment 137729

I'd say if I were to main three characters, it'd be Neon Knight, Onigiri and Nin-Nin, possible having a pocket Monk Sand for a good heavyweight fighter.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Bridget's got a yo-yo, wears a giant handcuff for a belt, a robo teddy bear and is best girl. What's not to love about Bridget?

:p

But in all seriousness, I'm personally more in favour of Brigitte both in character and design, especially over Moira, since that was when Overwatch was starting to burn out on me due to uni commitments and the loot box controversy was starting to pick up steam around then. Not to mention I wasn't a fan of Moira at all, since she felt less like she belonged in the OW universe and more something like Paladins or Battleborn.

I'd say if I were to main three characters, it'd be Neon Knight, Onigiri and Nin-Nin, possible having a pocket Monk Sand for a good heavyweight fighter.
Yes, Bridget is the most best boy but why does he have handcuffs as a belt anyway? i never understood that

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Eh she looks ugly.

View attachment 137729

Nin-Nin's design reminds me of Cammy from Street Fighter. I do not know who I would main though.
Capitalism =/= Advertisements though.
You are right, intelligent Swampasaurs Rex.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

View attachment 137729

Well we have already seen Nin-Nin, Neon Knight and Uni giri in your previous two manga Tiger Square World and Tiger Square Alpha. I hope we can see other characters in the future, if you want to continue the manga that is.

I would main Alice Rozenrot, since she's red... and she looks rad.
Oh believe me, that's her good side.

Now she's definitely my main LOL.

That's...not her gender.
Ok...

D

Deleted member

Ya'll are ****ing stupid everyone knows 2013 was a year ago
What's that? You're telling me that a fighting game character and a second Capcom rep, a character that has little to do with Nintendo, a sixth Fire Emblem rep, and a second Sega rep that's too risque for an E10+ rating and not a major gaming icon, are all going to be DLC for Smash 4?

I don't believe you in the slightest.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pyromania Melt.png

I decided to make this to see if I could get out a different side of what I have in mind for my original ideas.

What do you, um. . .something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom