• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Xenoblade 2 datamine shows some really interesting things, including major implications regarding the ending.

- First is that Pneuma's Level 4 has a name, which is Infinity Saber and it's description and audio file implies it's the move Rex and Pneuma do against Aion. Nothing surprising there.
- We finally know what Mythra/Pyra say at the ending thanks to text files and its "Hello, I am Pyra/Mythra" which heavily implies that while they're back, they lost their memories.
- HOWEVER another line is in the ending text files that says "Hello, Rex" but that doesn't match the lip flaps. I think we were supposed to get good/not as good endings but they simply went with the memory loss route ending
- There's also evidence that you may have been able to choose "Pythra" as a name for Pneuma, as audio lines for Rex calling "Pythra" in battle are present. Not really sure if this would factor in the story or ending though.
- Last is that there's an 8th (including Jin and Malos) unknown playable Driver in the text files called Hollo. There is literally nothing else in the files about this, just the name. They could be anything from a dummy test character to an actual scrapped character to a future DLC character.
The ending now will make me cry for another reason if Pyra/Mythra got reset.

As the Blade voice files contain sounds for opening chests/falling/getting collectables it would be cool to have Pyra/Mythra as Drivers; if Malos could use Blades due his Aegis status, then the girls should be able to do the same.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Black Shadow won the F-Zero poll fair and square, probably because he’s too awesome. Samurai Goroh was close at least, while Pico and Jody fell behind.

Next up will be the first of two Mother polls that will mostly focus on the first two games in the series. Your choices are Lloyd Adonuts, Giygas (obviously with the white form playable), Flying Man, and Ninten.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Not to worry Porky fans, the pig king will have his chance tomorrow.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
No, but you can level down when you go to sleep in inns.
You'll even be able to trade your unused Exp. points for having more slots for Drivers' equipments.
I guess some people might say: Why would I want to level down? Well... if you are like me where you are in max level already, things can get a bit bored.... I guess I'll try to level down a couple levels once I got KOS MOS then...

Last edited:

Chrono.

The ending now will make me cry for another reason if Pyra/Mythra got reset.

As the Blade voice files contain sounds for opening chests/falling/getting collectables it would be cool to have Pyra/Mythra as Drivers; if Malos could use Blades due his Aegis status, then the girls should be able to do the same.
Next updates sure are looking more interesting now if they decide to add that.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Decided to think about my idea stuff a bit more. This time it got more. . .philosophical? Probably pseudo-philosophical, LOL. But hey, with fiction, pulling it from where things shouldn't be pulled is usually enough.

One could not particularly say that fire and water were inherently opposed, really, merely that they sought different things. For when flame looks out into the world, it sees the will of mind and heart, from the fear of wild infernos and the rage of war to the empathy around a lone flame at night and the joy of a celebration. Even the very word warmth takes meaning for both flame and kindness alike, even the very idea of passion evokes a fire in mind. But when one looks upon water, such passions are dulled. Water is a physical thing, something to be consumed and something to be immersed in. Life lives and dies in it, life is lifted away and life falls within. And so water consumes and worms it's way within in turn. Fire fears water, of course, as a deluge suffocates flame so also does instinct cloud the mind. But in desperation fire can indeed rebel, tossing water to the air and in doing so embodying the very concept of bravery.

This is in turn seen in the dangers in approaching such higher forms. Flame towers, it creates fear and establishes dominance, it warps into illusions and creates confusion and madness. It presents the most obvious danger, yet in most cases practices the most restraint. Only to anger it is to be caught in it's destruction, though in search of passions it actively seeks to excuse it's rage. When offered gratitude instead, however, it readily responds in kind, as pleased with the idea of being a guardian as that of rending all in it's path. Water, on the other hand, seeks embrace, contact, stimulation. It is the embodiment of hedonism, and to the greater ones all interaction with the world is euphoric. Thus it swirls with primal compulsions, it's motivations nothing more than to sense the world with a fascination both childlike and perverse. Water likewise embraces terror, but where flame seeks the psychological side of fear water craves the movement of trembling and the quickening of the heartbeat. For flame, the euphoria of sensation is merely a second pursuit to be enjoyed alongside the pursuit of expression; for water, the two are one and the same.

Thus creates the obvious irony in the two who interact with our world most in that water, though a force in the world vital to creation, is far more likely to rip it away. In the same irony, fire, though on the surface only capable of destruction, is far more likely to promote the survival of those clever enough to entertain it. Even the philosophy as to why they take forms we are capable of understanding is different. To fire, it intends to emphasize to those who see it that what they look upon is above them in power. Too close to that of our kind, and it is but a peer. Too far away, and it is but a natural force to be conquered. And so it toes a line, just close enough to both in it's most common manifestations that the appearance strikes one as unsettling. Uncanny, but not exactly accurate. Water, on the other hand, cares little for appealing to ourselves. It takes physical forms something resembling ours because it wishes to feel the sensations we feel, but it may as easily take the form of anything else or several forms at once. Form is about the shapes and perceptions able to be understood through it, presentation is but a mild consideration. It is little wonder, then, that fire is so often easier to deliberately approach. . .
-On Elementals, Revision v7

Abstract Duality.png

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just experienced my friend's pet bird calling me a fat **** and laughing afterwards.

Even animals won't cut me some slack. Damn.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just experienced my friend's pet bird calling me a fat **** and laughing afterwards.

Honestly that just sounds like your friend is kind of a [DATA EXPUNGED] if they bothered teaching the bird that in the first place.

I should really start using [DATA EXPUNGED] as a censorship technique more often.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I guess some people might say: Why would I want to level down? Well... if you are like me where you are in max level already, things can get a bit bored.... I guess I'll try to level down a couple levels once I got KOS MOS then...
Tbh leveling down is not a big deal if you have S Trust Blades with strong Chips; trying out Lv. 1 glass cannon setups to kill strong enemies sounds like a rad idea to farm levels to sell.

I'll start NG+ at Lv. 99 and haul *** until I get Mythra again, then I'll sell 69 Levels; haul *** until I have Four and The Zekenator and then I'll open some Legendary Cores.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Honestly that just sounds like your friend is kind of a [DATA EXPUNGED] if they bothered teaching the bird that in the first place.

I should really start using [DATA EXPUNGED] as a censorship technique more often.
I'm thinking his brother probably did. Wilt (The bird) use to belong to him before being passed to his brother- my friend.

But that doesn't fix my broken ego.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm thinking his brother probably did. Wilt (The bird) use to belong to him before being passed to his brother- my friend.

But that doesn't fix my broken ego.
Well gee, Wilt's definitely a fitting name for a bird that's been trained to be a [DATA EXPUNGED].

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Tbh leveling down is not a big deal if you have S Trust Blades with strong Chips; trying out Lv. 1 glass cannon setups to kill strong enemies sounds like a rad idea to farm levels to sell.

I'll start NG+ at Lv. 99 and haul *** until I get Mythra again, then I'll sell 69 Levels; haul *** until I have Four and The Zekenator and then I'll open some Legendary Cores.
That's why I am increasing trust... especially those rare Blades I recently got.
I already got most of the blades and haven't finish the story, so I doubt I will start NG+ anytime soon.

Also since I haven't finish the story, I couldn't care less about the datamine... all I want to know is the Blade RNG system is really bad, I already somewhat aware of this when I got Gorg... and then I got Floren after I finish chapter 2... with common core crystal.

If I remember correctly, I also got Nim from common core crystal and without boost... but it is also likely that it was rare core crystal.
I don't think I ever got a rare Blade from a Legendary... maybe Perceval, but I don't remember.

Last edited:

Chrono.

What do you mean by sell levels?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What do you mean by sell levels?
When you sleep in inns, there's exp points that you need to boost to next level.

I'm guessing that once you level down, you can sell the exp points that you need to level up... but we will know more once we got the update.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Start NG+
>Three Lv. 99 party members vs the Lv. 1 crab at Gramps.

Imma laugh so hard if that happens.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
The real reason Infinity War got moved forward is because Marvel are scared of a Funky New Mode

Funky > Thanos

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm kind of slow to saying this but I'd consider myself afraid of a lot of works that would be defined as "horror". Granted, I haven't watched/read/played a whole lot of them, but I figure that I would be too afraid to do so.
http://en.akinator.com/personnages/

Here's a way to kill a few minutes if you need it.
He managed to get Cloud right away, who was what I was thinking of.
He also managed to correctly guess Riku.
Seems pretty accurate so far.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Horror? I love the horror genre, my favorite horror story is this one

It's very short but describes all of my biggest fears in just 10 words.

D

Deleted member

Sad news.
Depression has won the battle. :(
I feel like failures to you guys, I wish I was better than this. While you all are happy, here I am just so sad constantly talking about my depression over and over again instead of going to better topics all the time.
I am not suicidal at all though.
As sad moments happen, Depression joyfully walks by.
The real reason Infinity War got moved forward is because Marvel are scared of a Funky New Mode

Funky > Thanos

Funky > All Marvel Canon
Mythra Mythra I found your home
Oh are we getting horny again?

I give you sympathy though. That bird is... um..... something.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sad news.
Depression has won the battle. :(
I feel like failures to you guys, I wish I was better than this. While you all are happy, here I am just so sad constantly talking about my depression over and over again instead of going to better topics all the time.
I am not suicidal at all though.
As sad moments happen, Depression joyfully walks by.
huglionking.gif

While you all are happy
Think again...

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

How about that? The delta's looking less amateurish now, wouldn't you say?

Probably because I got help, lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Why the **** is FEH denying me a normal Robin whenever he is in a goddamn banner.

I just want a third Robin, game, grant this girls wish
Meanwhile my quest for Celica has yielded me Zelgius, Soleil, and Eirika as pitybreakers.

Hoping for the best before the banner ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom