• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Got all the Arduran items.

I'll do some small rare core farming before making the jump though.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Nothing takes the wind out of your sails quite like going into a promising summoning session and having all four pulls be 3*...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
...So, I just saw that, the baby ardun is back....while the tombstone of his futur adult self is still here to use.

This is both funny, scary and sad.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
...So, I just saw that, the baby ardun is back....while the tombstone of his futur adult self is still here to use.

This is both funny, scary and sad.
>Feed the Baby all the way to 99
>Kill it
>Finish game
>Do NG+ again
>Repeat steps 1-3 until you can crash the game because there's too many Ardurans.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>Kill it
>Finish game
>Do NG+ again
>Repeat steps 1-3 until you can crash the game because there's too many Ardurans.
You mean NG++, right?

I really feel sad for the poor boy now. He is basically living a creepypasta, how sad.

Also, all the chest are reset. Which mean you can get a overdrive protocol as soon as chapter 2.

There is also a new way to get ether crystal: at Gormot inn, the new exp shop guy give you ether crystal if you have enough exp bonus on you.

So hey, even it it's alot of points, there is a way now to get ether crystal without playing Tiger! Tiger!, how sweet.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
>Start NG+
>Three Lv. 99 party members vs the Lv. 1 crab at Gramps.

Imma laugh so hard if that happens.
It's gonna be fun to watch...
>Not Mythra
At least is The CHAOTIC Bringer Of Chaos
And... ULTIMATE LIGHTING FURRY SLASH! MAX!!!
At this point Im sure The Eye Of Shining Justice gonna make Zeke super broken.
One thing I hate about this patch is they sort of just spoiled it out when it comes to Torna...
They basically should deem it as semi spoilers....

And with me still grinding to get KOS-MOS, not sure if this patch will affect me greatly or not...
Holy ****. lol

I didn't expect them to let you keep Mythra.
Ahhh spoilers, nah just kidding, but still true for those who haven't play the game at all... I guess.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
LUL
Vandham also has a Hidden Affinity Chart

Chrono.

>Kill it
>Finish game
>Do NG+ again
Arduran Chronicles 2: Relentless Boogaloo
LUL
Vandham also has a Hidden Affinity Chart
[Muffled Drifting Soul in the BG]

Imagine if he gets to stay this time.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Arduran Chronicles 2: Relentless Boogaloo
Is it that Arduran in Torigoth you guys are talking about? Just asking...

I don't know how many times I have killed that Arduran...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oki doki Tora, we all have the item for your quest, now, we can Poppi back and-
>Poppi QTr isn't here.
56d.jpg

NOOOOOO, NOT MY GIRL, WHY MONOLITH, WHYYYYYYYY????!!!????

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oki doki Tora, we all have the item for your quest, now, we can Poppi back and-
>Poppi QTr isn't here.
View attachment 137848
NOOOOOO, NOT MY GIRL, WHY MONOLITH, WHYYYYYYYY????!!!????
GUESS WHO MANAGED TO COMPLETE HER CHART TODAY?

HOLY **** ZEKE

(spoilers in the link) https://clips.twitch.tv/SmoggyReliablePelicanPogChamp

The Eye of Shining Justice is indeed dangerous.
That looks like your classic Brawl mod where you eliminated the lag of everything.

Zeke>Jiren

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
HOLY **** ZEKE

(spoilers in the link) https://clips.twitch.tv/SmoggyReliablePelicanPogChamp

The Eye of Shining Justice is indeed dangerous.
Alright, how it-HOLY ****, ZEKE GOT ULTRA INSTINCT.

Also, you can use RX as far as chapter 2.

And I just saw her lvl 4...

Holy Jesus, it's simple, but so effectif, 10/10.

Also, I just killed Future Ardun with just Rex (with only Pyra/Mythra & Praxis) and Tora (who have just Poppi a to use)

I'm already loving the NG+.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So would you guys say that Xenoblade 2 is fun?

I play Xenoblade X and loved it so would I enjoy No.2?
Well...
It depends what you like the most...
Do you prefer better story and less thing to do? Or you prefer grinding than completing the story?
Either way Xenoblade Chronicles 2 nearly hits the jackpot, I said "nearly" is because Xenoblade Chronicles 2 still has plenty of hit or misses regardless of comparing it to XC or XCX, even though I still hereby say it is not fair to simply compare XC2 to XCX.

If you can pass or get over the new artstyle, not so great voice acting, easy spoiled spoilers, lenghy quests, and no playable mechs, give Xenoblade Chronicles 2 a try.
Or, go and play the original Xenoblade Chronicles first, and see if you prefer that main story focused gameplay.

Last edited:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Well...
It depends what you like the most...
Do you prefer better story and less thing to get? Or you prefer grinding than completing the story.
Either way Xenoblade Chronicles 2 nearly hits the jackpot, I said "nearly" is because Xenoblade Chronicles 2 still has plenty of hit or misses.

If you can pass or get over the new artstyle, not so great voice acting, lenghy quests, and lack of playable mechs, give Xenoblade Chronicles 2 a try.
Alright thanks for that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
PRAISE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN NOW SKIP BLADES AWAKENING, HOLY ARCHITECT.

Also, I just got Perdido on Nia. That was fast lol.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I thought you can already by pressing + and then press A to skip.... you mean now you can just skip it by pressing a button? Or hell, can you even skip the Blade resonate scene?
That's something they should have included right in the getgo imo...
But to be fair, I think looking at Blade resonate scene is a bit necessary since it will have three silhouettes that you can see if you got a rare Blade or not....

And I may sound a bit stubborn on this but I actually won't update to 1.3.0..... until I get KOS MOS and finish chapter 6.... and yes I already turn the software auto update off.

Even if 1.3.0 has new items or more core crystals included, I don't really care... since I already have these items...

Chrono.

Rares might be easier to get in NG+ if my Twitter feed and Reddit are evidence.

Makes all the grinding on Vanilla kinda pointless lol

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I thought you can already by pressing + and then press A to skip.... you mean now you can just skip it by pressing a button? Or hell, can you even skip the Blade resonate scene?
That's something they should have included right in the getgo imo...
But to be fair, I think looking at Blade resonate scene is a bit necessary since it will have three silhouettes that you can see if you got a rare Blade or not....

And I may sound a bit stubborn on this but I actually won't update to 1.3.0..... until I get KOS MOS and finish chapter 6.... and yes I already turn the software auto update off.

Even if 1.3.0 has new items or more core crystals included, I don't really care... since I already have these items...
In short, before you awoke the blade, you can choose to see the animation or just skip it. Which skip the three silhouette and the blade awakening and directly show you the blade you got.

It kinda suck it skip the blade awakening animation. But you can see every rare blades awakening in the title screen anyway, so it's not a big lost.

Also, there is several QoL improvements, like seeing where are H-t-H, sidequest, NPC on the mini-map, locking your blades so that you don't release any four level blades by accident, etc...you are really shooting yourself in the foot if you don't update it now. But do what you want I guess.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
In short, before you awoke the blade, you can choose to see the animation or just skip it. Which skip the three silhouette and the blade awakening and directly show you the blade you got.
Sometimes it is nice to just tell if you go a rare Blade or not by just looking at silhouettes.
Also, there is several QoL improvements, like seeing where are H-t-H, sidequest, NPC on the mini-map, locking your blades so that you don't release any four level blades by accident, etc...you are really shooting yourself in the foot if you don't update it now. But do what you want I guess.
I see, you can already see where are the side quest and their objectives on the bigger map though, and thus more often than not I felt Mini map is useless....

It would be nice if you can have an option of turning on the enemy map display, what I am saying is they bring back enemy locations in XC but set it optional.

Perhaps I am when it comes to locking Blades, so who knows, it all comes down message to when I get KOS-MOS hm... Maybe I'll update at the end of March regardless of me getting KOS-MOS, I will guarantee update when another update rolls around. Quote me on that.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Damn it game, stop giving me every new blades on Nia! When all I ask is a spear blade!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So I've been messing with this site...seems more or less accurate...
Favourite Pokemon Picker

Accurate so long as you don't miss one of your favourite pokemon, cuz I had to reset it a couple times cuz I noticed I was missing some key Pokemon...

My Top 20
It didn't have Alolan forms I guess but I just used OG Ninetales in place of Alolan Ninetales which is what I wanted...
(edit: guess you can toggle forms in the options but yeah, Alolan Ninetales instead of Vanilla Ninetales)

:215: still and will always be #1!!
Looks interesting.

Here's my top 20.

I've never really thought about my 20th-11th favorite Pokemon, but the ones that ended up there happen to be Pokemon I really like. My top 10 is also fairly accurate. The only one that is missing is Meloetta.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Damn it game, stop giving me every new blades on Nia! When all I ask is a spear blade!
I actually didn't give Nia any Spear rare Blade either....
Also I see Opossum Opossum still haven't changed the thread's name for this occasion.
So you will lose all your rare Blades when starting new game +? Not that surprised but this means I will definitely not gonna rush on finishing this game's then.

Well, let's give a benefit of the doubt that besides Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct, this thread was never changed for this game's update I think.

And please correct me if I am wrong, Opossum Opossum was never interested with Xenoblade Chronicles 2 so... Leave him be.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I actually didn't give Nia any Spear rare Blade either....

So you will lose all your rare Blades when starting new game +? Not that surprised but this means I will definitely not gonna rush on finishing this game's then.

Well, let's give a benefit of the doubt that besides Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct, this thread was never changed for this game's update I think.

And please correct me if I am wrong, Opossum Opossum was never interested with Xenoblade Chronicles 2 so... Leave him be.
I was just talking a spear in general, not a rare blade spear.

And I think that final gamer was joking.

D

Deleted member

Well, I've decided to play with Pyra only until I go further in the game.
I've wanted to go through the game like how I played it the first time.
But you keep all your Blades you have before NG+ normally.

That's true, but as the creator of this thread, he has to set an example and let his biases behind him for the just cause.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so in newgame plus you can buy legendary core crystals with bonus exp, this is good seeing as they nerfed core farming

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well apparently I still have some luck:

Had 10 orbs with the VG ones. First session had one blue, I got a Subaki which was cool, second session had Ephraim! Pretty happy and excited to get it. He's plus res minus HP so nothing that hurts him.

D

Deleted member

Well, I finished London.
Again the writing was on point, I loved Mordred and the side characters(especially Hans) were great too, even though certain ones were really out of focus or just showed up for the last chapter. Nikola Tesla was an interesting villain too, I really liked his boating of being the "new God of Lighting".
The whole Singularity was set with a more "mystery" theme to it compared to, say, France's "journey" or Okeanos's "adventure", and I enjoyed the more confined story.

And then Solomon showed up out of nowhere at the end. I have been spoiled about him already but I didn't know he showed up this early.
Screenshot_20180302-122527.png

God I love this writing.
Obligatory "David is a ****ty dad"

Also, **** him and his anti-phone Beasts, the battle was lagging 100% of the time.

But damn, that ending hit me with the feels.
Screenshot_20180302-124009.png

Why do I love the self-deprecating type?

FGO does a great job with characterization but I think Mordred's final scene hit me harder because I actually have her and she's one of my main 3 Servants so her wish of going with the protagonist actually does happen.
Screenshot_20180302-123912.png

Don't worry Treachorous Knight, you'll be coming with me :'^)

Now I can do those Prison Tower quests for those Summoning Tickets.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That's true, but as the creator of this thread, he has to set an example and let his biases behind him for the just cause.
But, I though you were just joking. Or probably half joke and half serious?
Personally I don't really care too much about the thread title, unless it is something really funny. And I have to say, not only not making a thread title related to Xenoblade, the title is also a bit boring imo...

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/squareenix-publisher-weekend/
It seems that Steam has Square Enix games on sale this weekend, anyone who wants to get Nier Automata, Final Fantasy VII, or other SE games in a low price, now's your chance.

FF VII and Nier Automata is really worth getting from those discount in my opinion

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just got a soft freeze...

And I didn't save for awhile...

For those asking, it was after I just got Poppi QT back, I wanted to check Tora blade. And like that, the game freezed, even if the music was still here.

Welp, gotta do everything again...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I've been messing with this site...seems more or less accurate...
Favourite Pokemon Picker

Accurate so long as you don't miss one of your favourite pokemon, cuz I had to reset it a couple times cuz I noticed I was missing some key Pokemon...

My Top 20
It didn't have Alolan forms I guess but I just used OG Ninetales in place of Alolan Ninetales which is what I wanted...
(edit: guess you can toggle forms in the options but yeah, Alolan Ninetales instead of Vanilla Ninetales)

:215: still and will always be #1!!
https://www.dragonflycave.com/favorite-list?favs=D3IoJ6IgJwHUAFL6DTMZBDHD

I guess this is my top 12. Would have been better if they made you choose between 2 and it makes the list for you.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Ninten had won the poll fair and square. Giygas had somewhat of a following and so did Flying Man, then there's Lloyd. lol

But yeah, next up will be mostly Mother 3 with a certain Assist Trophy that should had never forgotten. Your choices are Porky Minch, Kumatora, Jeff, and Masked Man.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom