• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Guess I just found a new Top 5 bangers of the century

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Smashboards' worst kept secret of the day, the Fire Emblem subforum, is now fully operational (mostly)! Make sure to put it on your watchlist before I ban you

And with the site's worst moderator at the helm. It can only go well. :p

Next up is an Etrian Odyssey board so I can force you all to play it, and to convert Forum Support into an Ace Attorney board so you can appeal your ban via the medium of Objection gifs

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Odin was always S-Tier, but nobody could handle his awesome might so his personal weapon was banned.

D

Deleted member

You shouldn't think too hard on it, unless you want to possibly be scared of something you don't need to worry about.

Like why worry about nothing when you can be worried about Odin now being better than most Blue Tome units, including Reinhardt, now?
Does Odin's Grimoire actually make him usable though?

D

Deleted member

Smashboards' worst kept secret of the day, the Fire Emblem subforum, is now fully operational (mostly)! Make sure to put it on your watchlist before I ban you

Next up is an Etrian Odyssey board so I can force you all to play it, and to convert Forum Support into an Ace Attorney board so you can appeal your ban via the medium of Objection gifs
They should just make you an admin, site would be much better that way.

make Etrianboards the next April Fools and have anyone who hasn't played it get their account deleted

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I request a Persona and Monster Hunter one please

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Really hoping to see some news on Pikmin 4 tomorrow.

..........but I doubt it's gonna happen.

A reveal of Tetra, Skull Kid or Toon Zelda as Smash newcomers would more than make up for it for me, though.

Chrono.

Marron cheering them on took this from cute to OHMYGOD PROTECT AT ALL COSTS.
Meanwhile, holy ****. The animations in this game are getting more intricate.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
make Etrianboards the next April Fools and have anyone who hasn't played it get their account deleted
So basically you want to turn the entire site into a private conversation between the two of us? I mean, I could arrange that, but I'd give it about an hour before you beg to be fed to the Ragelopes rather than spend any more time having me ****post at you.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
A bunch of users here. Over stuff a year ago. It's the commit a sin(even one you're sorry for), burn in hell for all eternity type mentality. It's really pleasant.

Says the person like my naggy old man husband. :p

I don't mind jokes.
I forgot what the joke was but it definitely involved Shish so I think we can both guess what it was.

They should just make you an admin, site would be much better that way.

You and Moydow alone in the forum? Isn’t that romantic...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wish my favorite sitcom got more seasons.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The biggest Kingdom Hearts mystery next to what Sora's mother was cooking for dinner.

...Who are these people?

Screenshot_20180913-025713.png

They're like your group of friends that you hang out with and do missions with every so often. Currently we're having our beach filler episode. They're a wholesome bunch.

But what are their names?

You can't just make these cute characters, give them cute designs, including a summer design, build them up as the Avatar's friends, and call them all "Keyblade Wielder". :(

Also I found an area with a bunch of Hidden Mickey's.

Screenshot_20180913-023131.png
Screenshot_20180913-023145.png
Screenshot_20180913-023150.png

D

Deleted member

So basically you want to turn the entire site into a private conversation between the two of us? I mean, I could arrange that, but I'd give it about an hour before you beg to be fed to the Ragelopes rather than spend any more time having me ****post at you.
>Thinking I'll get tired of ****posting

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That's a trait I look for in women. The only one that really matters.

Love is a ****post.

D

Deleted member

Apparently, based off my calculations and further bits of research, it's romantic enough that praline decided to double post in excitement. :p
Romantic?
Take me to the ballpark.
....I am not making sense. It is critical........
For my survival to not make sense. My ancestors have not made sense and now everyone has not made sense. You all do not make sense, and I do not make sense. Also, I am sure that someday, pigs will make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom