• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I haven't posted here in a hot minute, sheesh.

Anyway, what are your guy's expectations for the 3DS portion of the Direct? We have Loogie's Monsoon and Bowser's Internal Tale, but are you expecting anything else?

I dunno why, but I think the time is right for another Mystery Dungeon game.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Can you all calm down please? It is just an error.
Save your excitement for the direct.
Oh, um... Right. Yes. All just an error. Don't worry, everything will be back to normal shortly. Back to your regularly scheduled Direct hype and Heroes ****posts.

:^)

Anyway, what are your guy's expectations for the 3DS portion of the Direct? We have Loogie's Monsoon and Bowser's Internal Tale, but are you expecting anything else?

I want more Etrian Odyssey Nexus news; I know the game is already out in Japan so we technically already know everything about it, but it deserves more spotlight. :p

At this point I'm expecting a bunch of games to be announced that will be released in 2020. The 3DS is basically immortal at this point, they're bound to come eventually.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
A Fire Emblem subforum opened so I started a thread there.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Another Peach game or Wario Land game. But that's in the "Things Nintendo should do but won't" category.

Oh, I guess still hope that Battle Network Collection will happen or some downloadable DS games.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
In light of a certain game coming soon for the Switch...
d59.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's a big franchise but I actually agree with them in that it won't cause hype. It's just not that kind of game. It also doesn't really cater to the main demographic of Directs.

It deserves time in a Direct if they have something to announce, so if they're saying it doesn't I disagree there. Like it or not, it's a money maker so Nintendo will put it everywhere, and make sure everyone knows it exists. But it's not "hype". It's literally supposed to be a game where you unwind and relax.

Or be reminded of the crippling reality of paying off loans, courtesy of Tom Nook.

Of course the games have their more devout fans but in general it's not something the Direct audience is interested in. Directs are aimed at core gamers. Games with action, adventure, and big epic stories or competitive aspects, or games with big, ambitious ideas - those are the kinds of games people get hyped for and want to see as a focus of the Direct, as well as those featuring beloved characters we grew up with or new characters with a compelling story to tell.

Animal Crossing isn't any of those kinds of games. It's supposed to be a relaxing game anyone can play casually. Most people calmly wait for it to come out, and the majority of sales come from parents buying it on a whim for their kids (or themselves) during the holidays. Even my own mother got into Animal Crossing for a bit when I introduced her to it. But it's not an exciting game. It's a relaxing one, for most people.
It would create so much hype, you have no idea. With how many peoplw are asking for it, there is bound to be hype

Last edited:

Chrono.

Hopefully we get something nice cause I'm close to selling my 3DSes.

The Battle Network Collection idea Knight Dude Knight Dude had would be one thing I'd like.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the 3DS lives as long as the PS2, they won't release another handheld with the Switch out so they might as well just keep it around for those games that are either: a)lower budget or b)use the touchscreen in some meaningful way
both of these apply to EO btw

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Great to see that we finally have a date for the Direct now.

Sadly, I don't think tomorrow is the best day for me, since I have quiz in both Calc and Physics the day after that, and I want to do as well as possible, so depending on how much I'll need to study, it might be best for me to just not watch the direct until Friday. In that case though, I should probably not post here until after I've seen the Nintendo Direct, just so that I don't spoil myself on the contents of the direct even though there have been a lot of third party confirmations that would have happened in the direct that have been revealed.

D

Deleted member

I am the other Trap Butler ★★★★★
Do not take this seriously.
2017: European Kids bought illigal substances from dealers.

2018: European Kids buy memes from dealers, pay extra for colored ones.
Well at least the EU will have another vote that could remove the ban.

Also, Brexit is going to be big for Europe.

D

Deleted member

Anyone else hate it when someone's mad at you, but you can't talk to them to make things better?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Anyone else hate it when someone's mad at you, but you can't talk to them to make things better?
I wanna make a joke but I won’t.

Uhh yeah I do. But I’m also a chicken **** so when people are angry at me I’m too afraid to get anywhere near them.

D

Deleted member

I don't drink so I don't believe you. Unless you have proof I'm gonna call bs and believe you two didn't invite me :'^(
You were sent in a secret base in southern Argentina where they drained some of your memory and did experiments on you.
Then you were given a lollipop and you enjoyed life.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Sometimes I forget how good the writing on TW101 was.
I really need to replay this game sometime.
Fine, you weren’t drunk. We had your memory wiped of the 24 hours.
Wait, what? Why would you do that?

Ivander

Smash Legend
This conversation went from me thinking I was not invited to a wedding to me fearing for my life.
You shouldn't think too hard on it, unless you want to possibly be scared of something you don't need to worry about.

Like why worry about nothing when you can be worried about Odin now being better than most Blue Tome units, including Reinhardt, now?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I KNOW, RIGHT?
Another day of school stuff and then the direct and whatever happens next in life.

OWWWWW, You know you are going to pay for my medical bill? That bill is going to be H I G H, because the amount of damage you did to my F A C E.
Shiny I didn’t even say that to you... unless you are also Androobie... which would be quite the twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom