• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Romantic?
Take me to the ballpark.
....I am not making sense. It is critical........
For my survival to not make sense. My ancestors have not made sense and now everyone has not made sense. You all do not make sense, and I do not make sense. Also, I am sure that someday, pigs will make sense.
I think Shiny is broken.

D

Deleted member

I think Shiny is broken.
Broken? It is November 18th, 1946.

We are broken.

The sky is broken.

The land is broken.

You are broken. I am broken.

I broke the broken that were broken way before the broken area that can be considered as broken in today's broken standards.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Broken? It is November 18th, 1946.

We are broken.

The sky is broken.

The land is broken.

You are broken. I am broken.

I broke the broken that were broken way before the broken area that can be considered as broken in today's broken standards.
I’m so confused

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Romantic?
Take me to the ballpark.
....I am not making sense. It is critical........
For my survival to not make sense. My ancestors have not made sense and now everyone has not made sense. You all do not make sense, and I do not make sense. Also, I am sure that someday, pigs will make sense.
This post reads like a badly translated Japanese Twitter post, where Twitter also marks it as "Translated from Hungarian" next to the translation.

Chrono.

Shiny is simply taking another level in ****posting.

He's broken his limits and transcended his boundaries.

In other words...

D

Deleted member

This post reads like a badly translated Japanese Twitter post, where Twitter also marks it as "Translated from Hungarian" next to the translation.
Charlie. I need to talk.
Do you know the fastest way I can reach an aquarium in Germany?
Shiny is simply taking another level in ****posting.

He's broken his limits and transcended his boundaries.

In other words...

I am the boundary and I am the limit breaker.
I broke myself, thus everything broke.

The date is now September 12th, 3018.

D

Deleted member

Can I come with you? :3
The flag glows and rises high.
We are in Mars, and the sun looks small, but it beams its view.
I see a massive hypernova and I wait until it turns into a true neutron star.
When Shiny activates UI:
Put some shirts on, winter is coming in Canada soon. Unless you all are gifted men that have heat because of the good old glory.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Put some shirts on, winter is coming in Canada soon. Unless you all are gifted men that have heat because of the good old glory.
I'll be fine, if you take the thought of me going outside in the winter with no shirt, no shoes or socks and a pair of pajama shorts on a daily basis, as gifted.

D

Deleted member

I'll be fine, if you take the thought of me going outside in the winter with no shirt, no shoes or socks and a pair of pajama shorts on a daily basis, as gifted.
You are a gifted unit indeed.
Join my team to protect the great village?

Ivander

Smash Legend
What in the living actual **** is that dagger?
-Ophelia's Missiletainn seems to have it's uses. But it seems definitely useful for Chain Challenges and Tempest Trials.
-So the Shining Bow is now a weapon from Nina. That being said, it doesn't attack RES much like it did in it's game, but instead gains a big +7 damage boost if the opponent's RES is much lower than the opponent's DEF. So 12 MT + 7 ATK if opponent's DEF is +5 higher than RES + 6 from Death Blow. May have potential.
-Silas is easily the one getting demoted, as that kit of his does not scream OP.
-Good lord, that dagger from Flora. Not only does it give a Killer effect, but it's basically Anti-Distant Counter. Not only that, but considering she's a Red Dagger, I wonder if she's meant to be a Hector killer. And oh lord, now there are Solo skills! Basically, +6 to the chosen stats if not adjacent to any allies. Once that +6 ATK/SPD Solo comes in.......some characters are going to get boosted real hard.
-"Arm and Arm, leg and leg. My head, my heart...All of it offered, that you may feed. Devour me." Oh no....
Laegjern's going to be sacrificed, isn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom