• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It wasn’t but he had it at the ready but never used it. I like it though it’s pretty well done.
Yeah that's the kind of artstyle i'm hoping for Andy if he ever got in to Smash.

I really want to see how that design will look like once it's completed. The guy is really talented.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
oh boy is that time for the new avatar smell

I actually think that art would fit the style of the huge banner better lol.
I think differently.
Speaking of the banner, Simon looks really off to me like he was photoshopped in there (well he was, but i'm saying his outline is a bit too thicc) compared to all of the other August newcomers

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
if ya think ya screwed up, look at what the hell i did :V

not to mention in that last game the host themselves screwed up more than anyone else

still if ya wann break then break :tired: though its fine if ya don't got any input as long as ya enjoying it
Seconding this, Coricus Coricus .

As someone with the closest thing to an omniscient perspective in the last game, it was borked on our account.

Understand the break - it's pretty emotionally rough for me to play too, that's why I've kinda stayed off that - but don't beat yourself up for last game at least, you did fine.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't know about that. I'm 27 and I already wish I was younger...
I already want to be younger, I ain't ready for these responsibilities. I think the threshold of where you realize there's a point of no return is after you turn 21.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
and it turns out that giveaway might not happen for me on the fact thatDQXI switch doesnt have a ****ing release date.

so may tell the streamer to go ahead and give it to a friend who wants it who said as a fair trade, hed give me something and if that happend, I may ask for fire emblem the houses since I do want that game and you can preorder it now

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I wish I was younger sometimes.

Other times I don't.

I'm happy to become capable enough to handle more responsibilities and move forward with my life, but it can be really easy to just miss the simpler, innocent times from when I was a kid.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Man, I'm craving MMOs for some reason. So this fan reboot of FusionFall was in development for like 3 years, and was scheduled to have this big ass opening... a year ago. Yeah, they never launched because of "techinical reasons" and one copyright attack later, it's all doom and gloo- oh wait nevermind they launched it on the one-year anniversary of the botched attempt, cool. i mean, it's not completely launched because a big majority of the game (4 Nanos out of 50 available atm) is locked away, but cool.

Untitled.png

My dude is pretty pimpin'. The Past is only like a few hours of gameplay worth but it's still a good time waster.

Just to be clear, I DON'T miss being dependent on my parents as a kid. Thank GOD I'm on my own. It's more of the "health" of being younger I miss...
I already feel 60 sometimes when my body acts up.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
bruh how did i double post like 30 minutes after i posted im a dumb

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Might be a bit late, but since I've been busy throughout most of today, I finally have some to share this.

Happy Birthday redfeatherraven redfeatherraven ! Hope you've had a great birthday!

And here's something that'll make you happy and perhaps bring a potential nostalgia!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just noticed the Johnny avi.

Finally, about time you got to the best part.
No Rai, no Joshu, no Jobin, not even close to best.
I edited the hell out of this to make it an avi, too. It's like one of the best drawn shots of Johnny that isn't the usual sameface or [page of johnny crying] so it was kinda worth it IMO.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Might be a bit late, but since I've been busy throughout most of today, I finally have some to share this.

Happy Birthday redfeatherraven redfeatherraven ! Hope you've had a great birthday!

And here's something that'll make you happy and perhaps bring a potential nostalgia!

Nah, if anything you're on time. The day's today.

And I whiffed on that promo back in the day, but I still dig the card. Thank ye kindly.

Hey, guess that doubles as first post of my 30's. Woo. Off for a cupcake.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>The new Blessed Wind Grounds are two of my most despised maps.

I legit prefer a single Infernal than two Lunatics.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I got Xbox emulation up and running.

Now I can understand the concept of love in 4K.

Changing the native resolution currently does not scale 2D UI but other than that the game runs at a perfect 60 FPS for me and the 3D rendered stuff looks clean. This is one of those "holds up well due to it's artstyle" games.

EDIT: Blegh double post. Slow day today it seems.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last Xenoblade 2 poll was none other than Morag & Brighid, which those two did leave a good impression. Jin was second place and Zeke ties in the back with Tora.

Next is a short Punch Out poll given few options since Doc Louis is stuck to Mac’s moveset again. But never fear, these boxers are fan favorites. Your choices are Glass Joe, Mr Sandman, Great Tiger, and King Hippo.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So, big important announcement.

Most of you are aware of what happened with Azure (or Yomi as some of you prefer), so I feel no run down on the situation is needed. But I am here to say this. Me and the doctors came to an agreement that he should spend the week interacting with his friends, as in talking with him now that he can have his phone back. But here's the catch. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are the available days and each person have at least 1 hour to speak. And I don't me phone calls obviously, I mean DM's in this very website or through Twitter if you feel more comfortable that way.

Let me know if you want to at least have a word with him starting tomorrow. Either DM me for persmision or reply to this post. Thank you all for listening.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
So, big important announcement.

Most of you are aware of what happened with Azure (or Yomi as some of you prefer), so I feel no run down on the situation is needed. But I am here to say this. Me and the doctors came to an agreement that he should spend the week interacting with his friends, as in talking with him now that he can have his phone back. But here's the catch. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are the available days and each person have at least 1 hour to speak. And I don't me phone calls obviously, I mean DM's in this very website or through Twitter if you feel more comfortable that way.

Let me know if you want to at least have a word with him starting tomorrow. Either DM me for persmision or reply to this post. Thank you all for listening.
well glad things are gonna better and that hes starting to get outward words with peeps instead of being forever cooked in :V

and well i would like to talk with the dude, but i'm a pretty busy girl lately .-. so i can't guarentee a time i'll be avilable

and on top of that, i don't know what the hell to say at all :/ katts bad at thinking and more better at improv :V

so ya, sorry i won't be much help .-. all i can do is leave messages and give good words and hope they mean something :V

glad things are going onward though, hope he gets some much matter closure with friendships!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom