• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait wait wait here, I just found something big.

First off, look at this.
Flowey official & fanmade.PNG

The small sprite is the official one, while the big two were made by me, again, by just looking at the original one. (tho before saying it, I actually used a sprite with it's mouth closed)

The thing I noticed is that, in my previous post, I lamented that I wasn't able to replicate the original sprite perfectly. 'cuz the pixels between Flowey's face and his petals didn't match perfectly for some reason, but just I was making this image to show to you all if I did good or bad. I noticed that the original sprite pixels between his head and his petals also didn't match too.

Now, it kinda leave me....well, I don't know to be honest, I'm just wondering now if my complaint in my previous post were for nothing.:substitute:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Shiney is gonna take a well needed break from the fourm for a while. Dont worry, no one hates you, Dont rush Maturity, it will happen over time and it when it happens, you will feel a difference.

Have a good break, hun and again, rest assured, no one hates you. When you take a break, do some other stuff you like to do and your mind will soon drift off away from wanting to log on here and give you more time to relax for yourself

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, I looked again, and now, I'm doubting myself again, so I think I'm gonig to stop here since it's late and I don't want to become insane before sleeping.

D

Deleted member

Shiney is gonna take a well needed break from the fourm for a while. Dont worry, no one hates you, Dont rush Maturity, it will happen over time and it when it happens, you will feel a difference.

Have a good break, hun and again, rest assured, no one hates you. When you take a break, do some other stuff you like to do and your mind will soon drift off away from wanting to log on here and give you more time to relax for yourself
All right, before I go I want to say I hope everyone has a good school year and I hope you have a great, happy birthday redfeatherraven redfeatherraven .

I will be back when something big happens or a Smash Direct is announced.

Goodbye everyone. For a while. I am leaving, because I have been nothing but a nuisance to all of you, and continuing to be here is going to make all of you hate me even more.

Take care of yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
All right, before I go I want to say I hope everyone has a good school year and I hope you have a great, happy birthday redfeatherraven redfeatherraven .

I will be back when something big happens or a Smash Direct is announced.

Goodbye everyone. For a while. I am leaving, because I have been nothing but a nuisance to all of you, and continuing to be here is going to make all of you hate me even more.

Take care of yourselves.
Shiny, just remember, even as you've decided to take a hiatus, nobody truly hates you: we all understand you're still at a young age and are still trying to learn what is right and what is wrong. At the moment, you're just stressed out from personal matters and just need some time off, especially in light of school being on the horizon for you. Between being online and your studies, prioritize your studies first.

Take care now, and I hope you'll feel less stressed whenever you decide to return.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Potentially inappropriate joke.

*during sex*

Me: I want you to hurt me

Her: Universal ad-free viewing will no longer be a part of Twitch Prime starting Sept 14

Me: What

Her: This change will strengthen and expand that advertising opportunity for creators so they can get more support from-

Me: Wait no stop

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last poll was Elma. I had to end things early since things were a bit one sided. Everyone else was left in the dust, but with Cross he at least outdid Lin and Lao.

This next poll should be a bit more balanced this. It’s all about Xenoblade 2 and I did my research of which characters are certainly popular with Smash fans. Your choices are Rex & Pyra, Malos, Addam & Mythra, and Nia & Dromarch. Mostly drivers with their Blades, but it makes sense given the nature of this universe.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The winner of the last poll was Elma. I had to end things early since things were a bit one sided. Everyone else was left in the dust, but with Cross he at least outdid Lin and Lao.

This next poll should be a bit more balanced this. It’s all about Xenoblade 2 and I did my research of which characters are certainly popular with Smash fans. Your choices are Rex & Pyra, Malos, Addam & Mythra, and Nia & Dromarch. Mostly drivers with their Blades, but it makes sense given the nature of this universe.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.
Well, if I had twitter, I definitly put Malos, but since I don't since have one since I'm honestly not a fan of Twitter, I sadly won't be able to put my answer on the poll.

That, and I honestly wonder if anyone is going to vote for Malos at all.:4gaw:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Well, if I had twitter, I definitly put Malos, but since I don't since have one since I'm honestly not a fan of Twitter, I sadly won't be able to put my answer on the poll.

That, and I honestly wonder if anyone is going to vote for Malos at all.:4gaw:
Trust me, enough people are voting for Malos. He’s beating Addam and Nia so far.

Perfect echo material IMO.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Trust me, enough people are voting for Malos. He’s beating Addam and Nia so far.

Perfect echo material IMO.
Wait, really?

Woah! I honestly didn't expect that, even as a echo, I'm honestly very happy to hear that.
Im pretty sure Extremely Angery Train will gain a lot of fans after The Golden Country drops.
If that laugh he has in the latest japanese trailer didn't sold him already to most peoples, I don't know what will.

Give me Extremely Angery Train Sakurai, GAVE IT TO ME, I NEEEEEED HIM!!!

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Happy birthday redfeatherraven redfeatherraven !

On a different note, I've now beaten chapter 9 of Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
-Apparently Amalthus can control Titans as well as blades. That does make sense, considering that it was said that blades come from titans. Also, kind of funny how Gormott is the only Titan he doesn't control.
-Cool how the Torna battleship can turn into a giant robot. The mech itself reminds me a lot of Yaldaboth in XC1.
-Apparently Mikhail is a Blade Eater as well. I suppose his core crystal is Blue as opposed to that of Jin, Akhos, and Patroka, so this was foreshadowed a bit, but I don't think I noticed that small detail.
-Getting to that part on the outside of the world tree was kind of annoying, since there were so many aggressive enemies.
-R.I.P. Demyx Mikhail. His death was not in vain.
-Jin wasn't too terribly difficult this time, since I could use Pneuma.
-Amalthus's powered up form looks pretty creepy. As for the fight itself, I think it might have been the toughest battle up to this point in the game. In particular, Domination (which inflicts Shackle Blade) and Sacred Arrow caused me the most trouble out of all his attacks. I did want to build up a bunch of elemental orbs and use a chain attack (and use Pneuma), but Domination prevented me from being able to build up blade specials and Sacred Arrow kept killing Morag and Nia, meaning that I had to keep on using two third of the party gauge to revive them, so I couldn't properly build up the party gauge enough (or in the case of Pneuma, when I did have a full party gauge, I wasn't at Max Affinity. I ended up having to finish him off with just Double Spinning Edge. Rather anticlimactic, I know.
-Glad to finally see Jin get back at Amalthus for the destroying Old Torna, even if it was at the cost of his own life.

Feels so weird to bee so close to the end of the game now.

And no, I'm not getting in the elevator quite yet.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So... You gonna share those leaks or nah?

Unless it's the old stuff we already know.
Nope, entirely new ones, with new cutscenes, and the full face reveal of V.

If you want, I can PM you them or put em in a spoiler box.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So... You gonna share those leaks or nah?

Unless it's the old stuff we already know.
For some reason my phone refuses to download the pics lmfao

DMCV spoilers
Trish and Lady are back, they're just lying on the floor. Lady hs pants now. The third guy gets introduced and is V. We also see Vergil who I assume is taking the Yamato back
Only pic I saw of SCVI is
Some Raphael being on the roster
Schnee117 Schnee117 you stll have the pics get over here

Chrono.

For some reason my phone refuses to download the pics lmfao

DMCV spoilers
Trish and Lady are back, they're just lying on the floor. Lady hs pants now. The third guy gets introduced and is V. We also see Vergil who I assume is taking the Yamato back
Only pic I saw of SCVI is
Some Raphael being on the roster
Schnee117 Schnee117 you stll have the pics get over here
I just saw.

Both Cervantes and Raphael are the last characters left.

Kinda weird they revealed the new boss before them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What if in this mass of fake leaks there’s a real one? Like imagine if that Banjo leak is legit.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Honestly, I would be apathetic on Banjo, but that is because I never played any of the games unfortunately. Good for his fans if he does make the cut.

Chrono.

Honestly, I would be apathetic on Banjo, but that is because I never played any of the games unfortunately. Good for his fans if he does make the cut.
Yeah I feel pretty much the same way about a lot of the popular characters this time around (including Banjo.)

That said, a good trailer could turn me around. I mean I never gave Ridley, K.Rool or Simon much thought and they got me hype as **** for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom