• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well.

It's here.

Last day of my twenties.

It was a ****ing ride, y'all. I'll miss that digit tomorrow, but for today, here's to the next bit..
Oh. Well I hope you enjoy your birthday tomorrow! It must feel old yet cool being in this world for twenty years.
School is coming really soon, and I got accepted to certain classes I wanted to go to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Feels like it hanging round here.

At this point I'm practically on one side of a generation gap.
meh my opinion all in your head :tired:
Yep.

Yep you're getting a hug.

View attachment 161146
YAY! HUGGLES FOR KATT!

**** that, it's gonna be happy as ****.

Y'all gear the **** up for Red Day ******* we're gonna party a ************ down.

Hell I'm taking the whole week. It's mine, mother****ers, all mine.
WOOP WOOP CELEBRATION FOR RED WEEK! LETS PARTY AND BURN THE TOWN DOWN!

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Victory! I was able to get DQXI this time, good thing I came in half an hour earlier from their recommended restock time as the guy told me they had very limited stock left.: o

D

Deleted member

Feels like it hanging round here.

At this point I'm practically on one side of a generation gap.

Yep.

Yep you're getting a hug.

View attachment 161146

**** that, it's gonna be happy as ****.

Y'all gear the **** up for Red Day ******* we're gonna party a ************ down.

Hell I'm taking the whole week. It's mine, mother****ers, all mine.
No hug for me?

Das ist gegen das Gesetz!

Also, I will totally take a party. Lets all have fun! :)

I will bake the cake, all right?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Skill Points have been confirmed for Spyro 1 in the Reignited Trilogy. The original game didn't have them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well.

It's here.

Last day of my twenties.

It was a ****ing ride, y'all. I'll miss that digit tomorrow, but for today, here's to the next bit.

Because Loot Crate keeps sending me 100% cotton.

And eventually they go in the wash.

And what happens then? Well, in Whoville they say - that the Grinch's big shirt shrunk three sizes that day.
I guess I should be thankful that I wear big clothes for comfort and not necessity

D

Deleted member

All right, I feel like running rampant.

It is not fair how I am being treated. It is not your guys fault...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Happy birthday redfeatherraven redfeatherraven ! Thank you again for all the laugh you gave me and others thanks to your great sense of humor and your wonderful Pikachu edit. ^w^

Even though I am sure you are a ditto.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hello. Long time no see. With Smash Ultimate coming in 3 months, I should focus on trying to pick up the pace with my Smash polls. Skipping Mega Man and Animal Crossing entirely to focus on Xenoblade. From now on, I’ll only feature characters who are realtic or clearly have fan demand.

With that being said, I’ll start things off with Xenoblade X since there’s not much feasible characters left from the original who isn’t deconfirmed. Your choices are Elma, Cross, Lao, and Lin.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin

D

Deleted member

I feel like red does not care about me.

I be really nice to him and I say nice stuff and he just ignores me while he constantly gives Natz~ hugs.

It is not fair. I hate this world!

If any of you call me an attention seeker, you are not helping.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow

I be really nice to him and I say nice stuff and he just ignores me while he constantly gives Natz~ hugs.

I think it's his birthday. Red is probably just enjoying it? You care way too much about this forum, Shiny.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Chill the **** out, don't do this on a man's birthday of all days.

I'm gonna call you an attention seeker because **** if this ain't seeking for attention I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hello. Long time no see. With Smash Ultimate coming in 3 months, I should focus on trying to pick up the pace with my Smash polls. Skipping Mega Man and Animal Crossing entirely to focus on Xenoblade. From now on, I’ll only feature characters who are realtic or clearly have fan demand.

With that being said, I’ll start things off with Xenoblade X since there’s not much feasible characters left from the original who isn’t deconfirmed. Your choices are Elma, Cross, Lao, and Lin.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin

Where's the GOAT Secretary Nagi? >:V

I lowkey want Lao, actually.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

.....where the hell did this come from?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Breaking new: local man can't do like every person on the planet and try to replicate a simple sprite instead of taking said sprite and just modifying it, saving him hours of his life.

I really wonder if I hate myself or if I try to make myself better at making sprite by imposing self-challenge that end up making me more insane at the end more than anything else.

Ahhhhhhhh, learning!:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Breaking new: local man can't do like every person on the planet and try to replicate a simple sprite instead of taking said sprite and just modifying it, saving him hours of his life.

I really wonder if I hate myself or if I try to make myself better at making sprite by imposing self-challenge that end up making me more insane at the end more than anything else.

Ahhhhhhhh, learning!:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:
I mean, recreating it from scratch might be good practice and give you a feel for the techniques used in making such a sprite.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean, recreating it from scratch might be good practice and give you a feel for the techniques used in making such a sprite.
Oh, I know, that's why I did it in the first place, so that I could learn better at making sprite.

In fact, this isn't the first time actually, this is the first one.
Vanilla Sagat small.png

Obviously, the ice cream, along with the skin colors & trunks colors aren't in the original, but the arms, legs & trunks match.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...-stance.gif/revision/latest?cb=20080212070846

And like what I am doing right now, I did all from scratch, only using my eyes to see which pixel go where, and let me tell you, it took me at the very least one week to make that ice cream Sagat. Especially since I was just beginning at making sprites, and even with my effort, if you look closely on the ice cream one, they are still some pixels that don't match 100% the original.

Which I say that, I know that doesn't mean much, since you have look very closely to see the difference, but I point out that because I just did the same error on the sprite I am on the making, which is more sad since it's a beyond easy sprite to replicate compared to this one. And I don't know how to feel about that. :/ (it's Flowey battle sprite I am doing if you ask)

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Guess I'll celebrate with redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

I think I'm closer and closer to getting done with the BoTW Shrines. I have 107 done so far. I think I'll crack Shrine Quests I still need to do and then somehow muster up the courage to go to the Guardian Maze and then the Lynel trio in North Tabantha.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Not sure if you guys heard about this but there's a really cool Pokemon Crystal hack called Crystal Clear that launched not too long ago I believe.

It's almost like a free roaming version of Crystal with so many different options like choosing between 20 starters and challenging all 16 Gym's in any order. And from what I heard there's still more to come.

Oh and I also forgot to mention that it lets you play as the scrapped female trainer from Gen 1 (who would later become Leaf in FRLG).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Chill the **** out, don't do this on a man's birthday of all days.

I'm gonna call you an attention seeker because **** if this ain't seeking for attention I don't know what is.
Edit: I am the problem indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom