• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I wish I had your luck when it comes to pulling 5-star servants from Summoning Tickets. The only time I ever got a 5-star servant from one was Francis Drake, and it was earlier this year, several months after the Okeanos banner came out.

Congrats on pulling Illya! You now have a strong, hard-hitting Caster who can blast those high HP Assassin bosses!

As for me, I'm saving my tickets since I'm not interested in pulling Illya or Medb; I plan on using those tickets and some of my Saint Quartz for the Halloween re-run, though I heard there's supposed to be some kind of class-specific banner coming soon, so I might use some Tickets for that (unless it's a paid SQ summoning kind of deal).

Speaking of Casters, how's Cleopatra? Are you interested in pulling her because she's really good, or maybe because you really like her character? Perhaps both? I haven't heard much about Cleopatra in Fate/GO, so that's why I ask.
Yeah, I seem to have the biggest luck when it comes to tickets. When it comes to Quartz, the only times I've gotten a 5-Star were Altera, Kintoki, Nightingale, Waver, Vlad III(on one account)+Orion+Lancer Arthuria with the Guaranteed Banners and Summer Arthuria.

There is supposed to be Guaranteed/Lucky Bag Class Banners coming out around New Years. Basically, all of the Classes get their own Banner except for Jack and Joan, who go side-by-side for only being 1 5-Star Assassin and 1-5 Star Ruler that aren't Limited. Otherwise, all the non-Limited 5-stars that are currently out will appear in a Guaranteed Banner based on their class, like Arthuria, Mordred and Altera on a Saber Banner, Ozy+Medb+Francis+Quetzalcoatl on a Rider Banner, etc.
Wish that they would include the 5-Star Limited characters, since the JP version added them later to Lucky Bag Summons. I'm also hoping they adopt the 15 Paid Quartz price soon as well, as this year, the JP game changed the amount of Paid Quartz needed from 30 to 15 and it was for Class Banners too. I hope they add those two benefits soon, as we did get the Knight + Cavalry Separate Banners that Japan didn't get until the next year.

Cleopatra's actually an Assassin. She's actually a Buster Oriented Assassin, much like King Hassan later. She also has a niche of having an AoE Buster NP, which doesn't lose it's niche until Danzou and Semiramis come out.
That being said, Cleopatra's not really good, but she is still decent gameplay-wise, so it's more for other reasons why I want her. And there are a lot of reasons why I want her.
-For one, being a geek of Egyptian history and whatnot, hence why I also want Ozy and Nitocris.
-Two, she is easily one of my favourite female Servant designs and her art is done by the Danganronpa artist who also did Edmond Dantes and she has a really gorgeous 3rd Ascension.
-Third, her character sounds like it has alot of good potential to be good. Up front publicly, she's along the lines of a Himedere that acts arrogant and pretty sadistic, but when she takes her role of queen and personal matters seriously, she becomes prudent, honourable and quite caring for the well being of others. And despite being very sadist, she doesn't enjoy tormenting others and she isn't being sadistic to others to make herself feel good.
To a sense, it does remind me heavily of Edmond Dantes during the Tower Event, where despite him being very edgy and sadistic, he's actually pretty caring for the Player's well being and is a nice guy deep down and considering how well he was written, I'm actually hoping that Cleopatra is also well written. I'm not expecting a whole lot, as her appearance is in a Seasonal Event Story whereas Dantes appeared in an Actual Story Event, but at the very least, I do hope that her personality is done well.
-And last, her interactions with other servants. One being Caesar, due to his Saber figure. By what I heard, she has mixed interactions with him, as some times she'll be pretty rejecting of him, but other times she'll still care for him. But considering how much I want Rider Caesar, I feel like I must have her for when Caesar actually gets his Rider form. I also really want to see one of her Interludes, as I heard that one of her Interludes features St. Georgios being his photographer self(which is one of the things I love about him) and would like to see how the two interact with each other.
So yeah, it's definitely more for her character rather than for how good she is. I'm interested in her as I really love her designs, her character and personality have potential to be good and she's an Egyptian historical figure and I'm a geek when it comes to Egyptian history and myth.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
PayPal has got to be the most aggravating thing I've had to deal with online. Thing just refuses to co-operate.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
>Ike vs Hector on the first round

Guess they wanna start with a carnage again.
View attachment 161117

I like Lucy so I might join her team, but also I wanna go places of course.
So the Voting Gauntlet will be this year's CYL winners against last year's winners. Not a surprising theme.

I'm going to either Team Ike or Team Veronica since I like them both, and I have both respective units.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

View attachment 161117

Huh.

Veronica's in the lineup.

This may be the second easiest voting gauntlet choice I've ever made.

Ivander

Smash Legend

View attachment 161117

You know, I just noticed that with their respective battles:
-Hector and Ike were drawn by the same artist, Kita Senri.
-Roy and Ephraim were drawn by Wada Sachiko.
-Veronica and Lucina were drawn by Kozaki Yusuke.

Only Celica and Lyn aren't drawn by the same artist, with Celica being drawn by Hidari and Lyn being drawn by Yamada Kotaro.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
A vote for Veronica is a vote for the happiness of a poor, abused child.

Do the right thing this Voting Gauntlet.

26872869_797462440437293_3899922814068588544_n.jpg

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Is google that good?

I heard about a video in a video I was watching and stopped playing it so I could watch that other video

And google new what I was going to type in the search bar!

Edit: LOL, it's probably just because other people did that same thing
Google is good though. There are several times when I was on a page and saw something I wanted to look up. Then I typed one letter into Google, and it gave me what I wanted.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This is an old message I got from Rick, but I recently was going through my messages and it made me laugh.
Rick said:
I just realized I was born without my permission and now I'm mad. Filing a lawsuit against my mother and father.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
It's actually not as difficult as it sounds, at least if you already have an understanding of the game. As long as you pick the staff at the start, since that has the best benefits. Since the game is partly an action game, becoming skilled with combos and magic can go a long way and even a Lv. 1, Proud Mode, Kingdom Key/Naked run is entirely possible.

As for getting lost, if it's Traverse Town you've arrived in, just run around all of the areas in town to trigger all of the Donald & Goofy cutscenes, and you should end up back around at the First District, where the story will move forward.
Yeah, it was Traverse Town; I ran into Squall by accident (running around aimlessly had gotten me enough money for an item at Cid's shop, and I didn't know that leaving there triggered the cutscene), but then I was told to "find the boss" (I knew it was the Guard Armour thanks to Chain of Memories) and I had no idea what to do. (I thought I had to ring some bells around town, based on what I vaguely recalled from Chain of Memories)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh my god I don't look forward to Celica fighting Lyn in the first round. Hoping my girl can pull out the win.

CYLica vs CYLyn

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If it means anything, so do I.
Good, because its just as fun posting them here for people to see ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Buddy, check any big store, they're about two weeks ahead of you.

Seriously, it was a weird experience seeing Halloween stuff at Walmart a week and a half ago when it was well over 90 degrees outside.
Humans dont wait for halloween, Halloween waits for us

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Why do fat men wear shirts that don't fit? No one wants to see that.
I'm a fairly heavy dude, but I always wear loose clothing, feels better too. But yeah, I see dudes(and women) my size or much bigger wearing tight ass clothing. I assume for some people they can't find stuff that's big enough.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I have the GBA Fire Emblem games up and running.

All that's left is the DS games and I have all of the mainline entries ready to go in 4K for my playthrough series. With the exception of Thracia because the translation patch for that one isn't complete. I also have to wait for the 3DS games to be fully playable.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well.

It's here.

Last day of my twenties.

It was a ****ing ride, y'all. I'll miss that digit tomorrow, but for today, here's to the next bit.

Why do fat men wear shirts that don't fit? No one wants to see that.
Because Loot Crate keeps sending me 100% cotton.

And eventually they go in the wash.

And what happens then? Well, in Whoville they say - that the Grinch's big shirt shrunk three sizes that day.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Digital Foundry have a video up on the NVIDIA Shield version of Twilight Princess.

What's interesting about this compared to the other NVIDIA Shield ports and the discussion surrounding them coming to Switch, is that in this case, it would probably be preferable for Nintendo to have the Wii U remaster ported as opposed to this version, which is still an emulated Wii/GC iISO at it's core. Even if it displays at a higher resolution, it doesn't have the enhanced textures and gameplay features of the Wii U remaster.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
For this upcoming voting gauntlet, I wanna go for someone different for once. In this case, it'll be between Lyn or Veronica, but I think I'm leaning more towards Lyn for this. If both characters backfire, then I'll just come right over to supporting Ike for the third time.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well.

It's here.

Last day of my twenties.

It was a ****ing ride, y'all. I'll miss that digit tomorrow, but for today, here's to the next bit.

Because Loot Crate keeps sending me 100% cotton.

And eventually they go in the wash.

And what happens then? Well, in Whoville they say - that the Grinch's big shirt shrunk three sizes that day.
is moving to the 30s really that big of a day? :V

still young honestly, middle age is still anotherr whole decade away :tired:

but hey happy birthdday even if its not all that happy :V

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Once again, we actually get a pretty cool DBFZ mod.

This time it's Adult Gohan wearing the Saiyaman outfit.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
is moving to the 30s really that big of a day? :V
Feels like it hanging round here.

At this point I'm practically on one side of a generation gap.

still young honestly, middle age is still anotherr whole decade away :tired:
Yep.

Yep you're getting a hug.

tumblr_inline_ov5rkhOrjo1t260y2_500.gif

but hey happy birthdday even if its not all that happy :V
**** that, it's gonna be happy as ****.

Y'all gear the **** up for Red Day ******* we're gonna party a ************ down.

Hell I'm taking the whole week. It's mine, mother****ers, all mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom