• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My guy, no one is talking waifus here.
I knowwww, it is just you talk about similar like that.

What I mean is you watch anime and listen to anime intros 24/7 instead of learning about history, science and mathematics when it is your free time.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So... are mentions not working? Noone answered me.

I knowwww, it is just you talk about similar like that.

What I mean is you watch anime and listen to anime intros 24/7 instead of learning about history, science and mathematics when it is your free time.
exactly

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imagine getting SWATted by Krillin.

You're chilling streaming trash*** Fornite on Twitch just to see your room door getting sliced by a Kienzan on camera.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Testing out SNES Fire Emblem ROMs and English patches
>Tries out FE3
>"OH MY GOD IT'S THE SONG FROM FE HEROES AND IT'S LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME"
>Plays around for a bit
>Goes to move Jagen
>Sees "Dsmount" in the menu
>....
>"JAGEN IS OFF THE HORSE. I REPEAT, JAGEN IS OFF THE HORSE. THIS IS A SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH"

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
The 3v3 mode is what I'm looking forward to.

In fact, let's do that thing where someone asks a question and everyone answers it. I'll ask the question. Make a three member team for Squad Strike 3v3.

That's not a question. I had one job. ****.

:ultganondorf::ultkrool::ultridley:
I can think of two different teams I'd want to use.
Team Villains
:ultganondorf::ultridley::ultwolf:

And the team I'm more likely to use most of the time.
:ultshulk::ultrobin::ultsnake:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I got the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Collection, so I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 1 for the first time.

My first impression is that the game seems like it will have a lot of depth to it, though it seems tough to tell where, exactly, you're supposed to go. Also, one trophy involves beating the game without changing any of your equipment, which seems needlessly difficult.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I got the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Collection, so I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 1 for the first time.

My first impression is that the game seems like it will have a lot of depth to it, though it seems tough to tell where, exactly, you're supposed to go. Also, one trophy involves beating the game without changing any of your equipment, which seems needlessly difficult.
It's actually not as difficult as it sounds, at least if you already have an understanding of the game. As long as you pick the staff at the start, since that has the best benefits. Since the game is partly an action game, becoming skilled with combos and magic can go a long way and even a Lv. 1, Proud Mode, Kingdom Key/Naked run is entirely possible.

As for getting lost, if it's Traverse Town you've arrived in, just run around all of the areas in town to trigger all of the Donald & Goofy cutscenes, and you should end up back around at the First District, where the story will move forward.

----------------------

In testing FE4, I got kinda sucked in. I really like the aesthetics and the scale of the maps.

My English patch for FE5 doesn't seem to be working though, it just breaks my ROM, so I'll sort that out tomorrow.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I was fired today.

Can safely say **** the assistant manager for getting away with her abusive manipulative behavior and the rest of the crew for even siding with her.

Deserve far better jobs out there anyway. I never want to see another fish market agin.
after how much hell ya went there don't blame it :V

sucks on it though cause it'll be on your resume :/

mght be harder to find a different job cause of it being so short but well, at least ya can say ya got experience :V so double edge sword there, might be easier might be harder we'll see

at the least good thing that hells over :tired:
If Natz or Mythra told someone to be mean to you(which I doubt they ever would) I’d tell them to **** off.
damn right!

also why is my name there :V
Thanks.

Part of me wanted to flip the bird to their face, but I felt that I would achieve nothing in doing that.

They will be hit with something much worse, a sue.

WOOHOO!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
We took the early 2000s for granted.
Yeah man those were some good times. I mean being a kid and all not having a care in the world.

Of course I might be saying the same thing about the 2010's in the 2020's lol. Especially the early part of the decade.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
after how much hell ya went there don't blame it :V

sucks on it though cause it'll be on your resume :/

mght be harder to find a different job cause of it being so short but well, at least ya can say ya got experience :V so double edge sword there, might be easier might be harder we'll see

at the least good thing that hells over :tired:

damn right!

also why is my name there :V

WOOHOO!
Cause Shiny chose you for some reason.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh and AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 sorry to hear what happened to you about your job. Getting fired sucks I know that first hand. And even worse in your case where the manager is an asshole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom