• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Yeah man those were some good times. I mean being a kid and all not having a care in the world.

Of course I might be saying the same thing about the 2010's in the 2020's lol. Especially the early part of the decade.
Tbh yeah, lol.

Legit 2011-12 was one of my favorite times of my life.

D

Deleted member

damn right!

also why is my name there :V
It was just nothing, forget about it.

Focus your attention on industrialization and progress for the nation!

Also thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Tbh yeah, lol.

Legit 2011-12 was one of my favorite times of my life.
2010-2012 was the same for me. Those were my best years. Being a teenager and whatnot.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
meh i disagree cause personal reasons, the start of the decade was some of the worst years of my life
It was just nothing, forget about it.

Focus your attention on industrialization and progress for the nation!

Also thank you. :)
oh

ok

and nah i'm gonna forcus my ttention in the pursuit of indulgence of myself and others :V

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
meh i disagree cause personal reasons, the start of the decade was some of the worst years of my life
Yeah personal experiences vary. The mid part of the decade was probably the worst for me and the late-2000's sucked for me because of Middle School bullying.

But I honestly believe 7-10 years from now i'll be nostalgic for the year 2018.

D

Deleted member

oh

ok

and nah i'm gonna forcus my ttention in the pursuit of indulgence of myself and others :V
Oh, okay. Coolio! :)

Well you have fun with that shenanigans.

I am going to ask you two questions.

What are the only four countries that have a GDP that surpasses three trillion dollars? What is the atomic number of hydrogen in the Periodic Table of Elements?

Also no one answer this please, I am specifically saying this to Natz~.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah personal experiences vary. The mid part of the decade was probably the worst for me and the late-2000's sucked for me because of Middle School bullying.

But I honestly believe 7-10 years from now i'll be nostalgic for the year 2018.
every year with no New Animal Crossing is a bad year

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh, okay. Coolio! :)

Well you have fun with that shenanigans.

I am going to ask you two questions.

What are the only four countries that have a GDP that surpasses three trillion dollars? What is the atomic number of hydrogen in the Periodic Table of Elements?

Also no one answer this please, I am specifically saying this to Natz~.
....uuuuuuuuuum....wwwwwwwhhhhyyyyy?

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
2011 - 2012 was a great year for me as well. There were so many things I've gotten into that I was glad of, be it anime, video game or whatever. Avatar The Last Airbender and Gurren Lagann are notable shows in particular that hold a special place in my heart for being brilliant shows.

The Summer of 2011, I discovered what who would later become my first role model. While there have been great and admirable characters I've met in recent times, none of them would come close to the one I've met back in 2011. I'll never forget the special lessons that character taught me growing up.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I shut down my brain when Im here; I came to meme, not to learn :V

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is google that good?

I heard about a video in a video I was watching and stopped playing it so I could watch that other video

And google new what I was going to type in the search bar!

Edit: LOL, it's probably just because other people did that same thing

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Teams for 3v3? :ultmegaman::ultike::ultryu: I think that'd be my main team. Depends if I get any decent with the newer fighters.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Teams for 3v3? :ultmegaman::ultike::ultryu: I think that'd be my main team. Depends if I get any decent with the newer fighters.
xD This mode is going to be rather fun...but just when I thought I would only focus on Ridley from this point forward. I think mine would be pretty obvious for 3v3: :ultridley::ultfalco::ultmetaknight: (or :ultwolf:/:ultike:)

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
That mode definitely seems fun. Both competitive and casually. I mean, Team Nintendo VS Team 3rd Party with a Capcom, Sega, Namco, Konami and Square character respectively, anyone?

@Shishœ Erureido Erureido

So I ended up getting Ilya from a Summon Ticket. My reaction is pretty straightforward.
View attachment 161036
You know, Summon Tickets are easily my biggest boon in getting 5-star Servants and especially the Limited ones, but it really says alot on why I can't get the Limited Servants I want when the Limited Servants I keep getting are the ones that I'm not interested in. Excluding the Swimsuit Servants, the only Limited Servant that I wanted and got was Berserker Kintoki. Meanwhile, the others I've gotten are Saber Bride, Saber Shiki, Shuten Douji and now Ilya. I especially find it ironic that I got both Ilya and Saber Shiki, two collab characters, on the same account that also has my most Limited Servants, having Kintoki and Saber Bride as well. I now feel like I just lost my chance at getting Cleopatra. :smash:
I wish I had your luck when it comes to pulling 5-star servants from Summoning Tickets. The only time I ever got a 5-star servant from one was Francis Drake, and it was earlier this year, several months after the Okeanos banner came out.

Congrats on pulling Illya! You now have a strong, hard-hitting Caster who can blast those high HP Assassin bosses!

As for me, I'm saving my tickets since I'm not interested in pulling Illya or Medb; I plan on using those tickets and some of my Saint Quartz for the Halloween re-run, though I heard there's supposed to be some kind of class-specific banner coming soon, so I might use some Tickets for that (unless it's a paid SQ summoning kind of deal).

Speaking of Casters, how's Cleopatra? Are you interested in pulling her because she's really good, or maybe because you really like her character? Perhaps both? I haven't heard much about Cleopatra in Fate/GO, so that's why I ask.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Ike vs Hector on the first round

Guess they wanna start with a carnage again.
Screenshot_20180901-010535.jpg

I like Lucy so I might join her team, but also I wanna go places of course.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
How am I supposed to pick between my 2 macho men?
Dammit, I also watched these 2 videos back to back so now I'm more conflicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom