• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I've played Banjo's games and I just couldn't get into them no matter how hard I tried.

I'm just not a big fan of scrounging around looking for collectables in a 3D environment.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have no clue, I mean I owned plenty of games on the N64, even some gems like Mischief Makers and Quest 64, but I somehow missed Banjo.

I remember this commercial though. :p
I’m disappointed, PJ.

But you played Mischief Makers and Quest 64 so that makes up for it~

Ivander

Smash Legend
Only pic I saw of SCVI is
Some Raphael being on the roster
@Schnee117 you stll have the pics get over here
Hmm, so looking at the currant roster, the only ones that haven't returned from the original Soulcalibur who are missing are Rock, Lizardman/Aeon, Hwang and Edge Master. Considering Soulcalibur VI takes place during the timeline of the first Soulcalibur, it'd be pretty sad if Rock and Aeon didn't appear, especially Aeon as he was alongside Astaroth in joining Nightmare. It'd also be sad if Rock didn't appear considering he's the reason Astaroth even exists. And Hwang not appearing would give the shaft to Hwang fans again after he didn't appear in SCIV, despite appearing in Yun-suong's background story.

Not much to say otherwise, considering it is a new timeline, despite the fact that Talim was literally a child and wasn't even a teen during the original Soulcalibur. I am thankful for her fans, although it doesn't help that it shows Namco backpedalling alot. And it really sucks that pre-order Characters are still a thing. Like seriously, considering what Tekken 7 has been doing with it's characters and DLC, why the frick are they so backwards with Soulcalibur VI? And it doesn't help that they actually pulled the "Buy this if you don't want this to be the last in the series" card. :facepalm:
Seriously Namco, I'd be willing to help you alot if you didn't treat Soulcalibur so horribly compared to Tekken. Better hope you can convince me with what the game has when it comes out.

Chrono.

Hmm, so looking at the currant roster, the only ones that haven't returned from the original Soulcalibur who are missing are Rock, Lizardman/Aeon, Hwang and Edge Master. Considering Soulcalibur VI takes place during the timeline of the first Soulcalibur, it'd be pretty sad if Rock and Aeon didn't appear, especially Aeon as he was alongside Astaroth in joining Nightmare. It'd also be sad if Rock didn't appear considering he's the reason Astaroth even exists. And Hwang not appearing would give the shaft to Hwang fans again after he didn't appear in SCIV, despite appearing in Yun-suong's background story.

Not much to say otherwise, considering it is a new timeline, despite the fact that Talim was literally a child and wasn't even a teen during the original Soulcalibur. I am thankful for her fans, although it doesn't help that it shows Namco backpedalling alot. And it really sucks that pre-order Characters are still a thing. Like seriously, considering what Tekken 7 has been doing with it's characters and DLC, why the frick are they so backwards with Soulcalibur VI? And it doesn't help that they actually pulled the "Buy this if you don't want this to be the last in the series" card. :facepalm:
Seriously Namco, I'd be willing to help you alot if you didn't treat Soulcalibur so horribly compared to Tekken. Better hope you can convince me with what the game has when it comes out.
Tekken 7 did have a pre order DLC character, it was Eliza.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Tekken 7 did have a pre order DLC character, it was Eliza.
Oh. Well, it really shows my knowledge and "I don't care" level about Tekken.

Although regardless, Pre-Order characters are stupid in general.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ah, I almost forgot: Have a happy birthday redfeatherraven redfeatherraven ! I hope you have an enjoyable beginning for your thirties.

___

As for myself, I never got to play the classic Banjo and Kazooie games because I was born 1997, and by the time I was really old enough to start playing video games (and even discovered they existed in the first place) the N64's life was hanging by a thread. What I grew up with was the Gamecube.

It would've been nice to have played more N64 games back then, yeah, but I'm very glad I got to experience the Gamecube era as a kid. If I really wanted to, I could go on and on about how many fond memories I have playing games on that, lol.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So after my... Um... Misunderstanding... Last night... I've decided to play Mother 3.

If I'm gonna meme it, I might as well know it.

*20 mins later*

guess i should of read lucas's trophy description °_°

Chrono.

So after my... Um... Misunderstanding... Last night... I've decided to play Mother 3.

If I'm gonna meme it, I might as well know it.

*20 mins later*

guess i should of read lucas's trophy description °_°
RIP in peace.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know what sucks? Having a 9.5% pityrate on the legendary banner and no 5*s to show for it, Marth or otherwise.

You know what doesn't suck? Red. Happy birthday, redfeatherraven redfeatherraven .

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
To the surprise of no one, Rex & Pyra literally dominated the poll with ease of the four Xenoblade 2 contestants. Nia and Addam saw decent support, but people were sleeping on Malos despite his echo potential.

This next one is likely the last Xenoblade 2 related poll since there are still notable drivers and blades worth talking able. Your choices are Tora & Poppi, Zeke & Pandoria, Morag & Brighid, and Jin.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Good luck.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Coricus Coricus my mafia is starting soon if you want to spectate. I mentioned you yesterday but I think it may have not notified you.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The father's response to his wife being dead is the most realistic reaction I've ever seen in a video game.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Coricus Coricus my mafia is starting soon if you want to spectate. I mentioned you yesterday but I think it may have not notified you.
It notified me, I just felt like I'd screwed up a lot of Mafias in a row so I ended up not signing up, and I'd rather not spectate because the influx of notifications from stuff that I don't really have any input in is the worst part of the ending of any given mafia LOL

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It notified me, I just felt like I'd screwed up a lot of Mafias in a row so I ended up not signing up, and I'd rather not spectate because the influx of notifications from stuff that I don't really have any input in is the worst part of the ending of any given mafia LOL
E964D17E-0945-457A-BFA7-F93BEDF9032E.gif

Aww well maybe next time I guess.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
What's happening everyone?

I'm doing fine on my end. Just now staying at a friend's house before a trip tomorrow which shall be fun. First time I've visited Chicago since grad school so i'm looking forward to it. Trying to stay busy with other threads along with making some stuff up for my SSB Championship stuff and making progress on my Mario Fire Emblem, which will expand across 3 different generations

And happy birthday to redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
A mixture of hugs, birthday wishes, and rotten dead babies.
Well wishes for your birthday, ya geezer.
Caught up.

Early birthday gifts so far include a pika hat, a copy of One Night Ultimate Werewolf, beef jerky, and...uh, a farting pig.

But the best early gift's been the love.

Thanks fam, y'all kick ass.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
EDIT: Removing link as it has the actual Rom, and not just a ranslation patch. My bad.

Now this is pretty cool and shouldn't be lost on Nintendo fans.
  • Largest officially released NES/FC, beating out Kirby's Adventure
  • Was the biggest factor that led to HAL Laboratory going bankrupt and being bought out by Nintendo.
  • The 16-bit remake was the last officially licensed SNES/SFC game. Was published by Nintendo.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know if anyone else posted this, but it's September now so it's gotta be done.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
if ya think ya screwed up, look at what the hell i did :V

not to mention in that last game the host themselves screwed up more than anyone else

still if ya wann break then break :tired: though its fine if ya don't got any input as long as ya enjoying it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Welp, the whole leak can finally rest now. Dude admitted his drawings are fake.

https://twitter.com/LepyPepy/status/1036067694389485568
Well part of it is.

The other images posted in the collage do not seem to be from them and that explains the differences they were made by different and could still be debated but they are likely fake.

However that still leaves lyold, wave racer, Geno and banjo on question. As well as maybe Isabelle and skull kid.

Also Ura Ura woils have had a field day if this:

Was posted

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well part of it is.

The other images posted in the collage do not seem to be from them and that explains the differences they were made by different and could still be debated but they are likely fake.

However that still leaves lyold, wave racer, Geno and banjo on question. As well as maybe Isabelle and skull kid.

Also Ura Ura woils have had a field day if this:

Was posted
Holy **** I love this! That would be an awesome artstyle for Andy if he were ever included. Major props to the guy that did this.

Though I don't recall that being apart of the fake leak he made. I wish it was lol.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think this dude would've had an easier time if he didn't go so damn hard on the shading. Places got a little too much shadow here and there and that's what killed it. Also the hair didn't look like hair.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy **** I love this! That would be an awesome artstyle for Andy if he were ever included. Major props to the guy that did this.

Though I don't recall that being apart of the fake leak he made. I wish it was lol.
It wasn’t but he had it at the ready but never used it. I like it though it’s pretty well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom