• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
No thanks.

I'd rather just see them remastered instead of Square either taking 100 years in remaking **** or we get a shoddy bare minimum remake like Secret of Mana.
Eh, remaster can do too. That said regardless of SquareEnix's track record, I prefer remake, unless it will be crap...
That’s actually what I meant lol
I think remake would be more amusing but this is just my wishful thinking. Remaster or port is more likely.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’d be interesting to have like a remake of Chrono Trigger and have Goku as a secret character.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
How so? Akira Toriyama designed the characters in Chrono Trigger and Dragon Ball.

Also Dragon Quest.
I actually tought about that just after i made that post. I need to go to bed, it's way past my bed time and my mind is not in it's best condition right now.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't understand the blame here.

We were never promised or even teased anything for this day, there's no precedent of reveals today, we know something is coming, and like you said, we almost assuredly will see it later in the year.

If GF wanted more attention, it'd be very easy for them to get it. That doesn't seem to be their goal. Believe me, when we do get a reveal, or even a tease, there will be enough attention to go around.
Idk about you, but I absolutely didnt expect then to even shows gen 8, why would I
I didn't expect and I know they can draw attention whenever, but I don't see why not amp the anniversary with the announcement even more.

I didn't expect and I know they can draw attention whenever, but I don't see why not amp the anniversary with the announcement even more.
Because as much as fans like to believe, Anniversaries really don't mean much TBH

They are nice little marketing buzzwords when development cycles happen to match up, but in the end they are pretty much irrelevant. Putting info out earlier than you want for something insignificant isn't too great.
:061:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Anyway, I have a fun game for FE Fans and everybody else.
https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Birthday
Using the Tactician Birthmonth and Blood Type(you can use either International or Japanese), determine your Affinity. If you don't know your Blood Type, use something like 1st Quarter, 2nd Quarter, 3rd Quarter and 4th Quarter or Fifths if you mix the NA Affinities with the JP Affinities. Ice and Anima are also treated as Water and Earth.

And if you want to really have fun, use the Tactician Birthmonth and Blood Type to give the Awakening and Fates characters Affinities using their Birthdays.

Edit: Oh, just to mention, mine would be Thunder.
Fire.

Probably.

Don't have a clue what my blood type is.

Ivander

Smash Legend
True true.

And with one one-use ability with a full moveset, they need to do the same for Walkie and Mike.

Or even give a full moveset for Tornado.
I'm somewhat sad they didn't bring back all the partners back from Super Star. I mean, Wheel was always a staple ability and Jet and Mirror returned in Robobot, so it's rather shocking that those 3 didn't come back for Star Allies. But out of all of the Super Star helpers, I'm really sad they didn't bring TAC back. He was so much fun in Super Star.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm somewhat sad they didn't bring back all the partners back from Super Star. I mean, Wheel was always a staple ability and Jet and Mirror returned in Robobot, so it's rather shocking that those 3 didn't come back for Star Allies. But out of all of the Super Star helpers, I'm really sad they didn't bring TAC back. He was so much fun in Super Star.
Yeah, that kind of peeved me too.

No Jet? No Mirror?

And no Wheel? I guess they probably don't have enough slopes to suffice. And the lack of TAC is also a shame. Air Ride is the only time we will ever see him in 3D too.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, that kind of peeved me too.

No Jet? No Mirror?

And no Wheel? I guess they probably don't have enough slopes to suffice. And the lack of TAC is also a shame. Air Ride is the only time we will ever see him in 3D too.
Would you actually believe his latest 3D appearance was in fact Smash Bros 3DS and Wii U? He was one of the enemies in Smash Run and he appeared in Wii U's Smash Tour as an event. Even Sakurai knows how awesome and underappreciated he is.
But yes, TAC needs to return to a Kirby game. Besides Ultra, his last Kirby appearance that wasn't a remake was Air Ride and it's a shame cause TAC was easily one of the most funnest Helpers to play as(and Copy was also fun to use, especially to steal Crash abilities from common Scarfies).

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Would you actually believe his latest 3D appearance was in fact Smash Bros 3DS and Wii U? He was one of the enemies in Smash Run and he appeared in Wii U's Smash Tour as an event. Even Sakurai knows how awesome and underappreciated he is.
But yes, TAC needs to return to a Kirby game. Besides Ultra, his last Kirby appearance that wasn't a remake was Air Ride and it's a shame cause TAC was easily one of the most funnest Helpers to play as(and Copy was also fun to use, especially to steal Crash abilities from common Scarfies).
Yep, I was quite surprised to see TAC as a common enemy in Smash Run. Served the exact same purpose, but to steal your power ups.

I quite liked playing as him in Helper to Hero too. Copy is definitely an underrated ability that copied more than you could from sucking. Getting Crash from Scarfies was pretty clever giving their explosive abilities.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgot to mention this earlier, but I did go for the Fallen Heroes banner a few days back, and I got this:

A Fallen Hardin! I finally have my first 5-star Blue Armored Knight, so now I can go for an Armor Emblem team at long last (I've got Halloween Jakob, the Black Knight, Winter Chrom, and V!Hector as my other major 5-star Armor Units)! My Hardin is +HP -Spd for his IVs, so it's not too damaging. I'll probably train him up soon to use him in the current Arena season.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yep, I was quite surprised to see TAC as a common enemy in Smash Run. Served the exact same purpose, but to steal your power ups.

I quite liked playing as him in Helper to Hero too. Copy is definitely an underrated ability that copied more than you could from sucking. Getting Crash from Scarfies was pretty clever giving their explosive abilities.
Indeed it was. Copy was easily one of my most favourite abilities from Super Star due to how surprisingly useful it was. Oh, and let's not forget how much of a godsend it was for Milky Way Wishes and how you could just go and get Copy as your first easy Deluxe ability.
Also, now that I remember correctly, Plasma Wisp also doesn't return, but Plasma/Spark does. And the Helper used for Spark is Plugg, who was a Kirby 64 exclusive enemy. I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I like seeing Kirby 64 content, I certainly remember Plugg from 64 and I certainly don't mind a reappearance by him.
On the other hand, Plasma Wisp was awesome and much like TAC, his only Kirby appearance since Super Star was Air Ride and his last 3D apperance was Smash Bros. 3DS(and he's one of the most dangerous enemies to fight in Smash Run). Seriously, why are the coolest Helpers re-appearing in Smash Bros and not Kirby? Sakurai confirmed for good taste.
Forgot to mention this earlier, but I did go for the Fallen Heroes banner a few days back, and I got this:

A Fallen Hardin! I finally have my first 5-star Blue Armored Knight, so now I can go for an Armor Emblem team at long last (I've got Halloween Jakob, the Black Knight, Winter Chrom, and V!Hector as my other major 5-star Armor Units)! My Hardin is +HP -Spd for his IVs, so it's not too damaging. I'll probably train him up soon to use him in the current Arena season.
Trust me, you got a good Bane. -SPD is what he wants as thanks to Bold Fighter, which he has, and Quick Riposte Seal, he doesn't need to worry about SPD to double enemies on both Player and Enemy Phase. And you got a +HP Stat, which helps his Bulk and thanks to his SPD bane, his overall bulk is safe. Cause holy cow, he is tough to kill, especially when that Brazen DEF/RES kicks in, and he hits back like a truck.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Indeed it was. Copy was easily one of my most favourite abilities from Super Star due to how surprisingly useful it was. Oh, and let's not forget how much of a godsend it was for Milky Way Wishes and how you could just go and get Copy as your first easy Deluxe ability.
Actually, now that I remember correctly, Plasma Wisp also doesn't return, but Plasma/Spark does. And the Helper used for Spark is Plugg, who was a Kirby 64 exclusive enemy. I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I like seeing Kirby 64 content, I certainly remember Plugg from 64 and I certainly don't mind a reappearance by him.
On the other hand, Plasma Wisp was awesome and much like TAC, his only Kirby appearance since Super Star was Air Ride and his last 3D apperance was Smash Bros. 3DS(and he's one of the most dangerous enemies to fight in Smash Run). Seriously, why are the coolest Helpers re-appearing in Smash Bros and not Kirby? Sakurai confirmed for good taste.
I feel the same. It was cool seeing Plugg back, but having that as the Plasma enemy and not Plasma Wisp felt weird.

Wisp was cool enough. And yeah, at least he's back in Smash Run like TAC if they can't be in the latest 3D Kirby game.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
So far, so okay. Hopefully I can grab a couple more between the March quests and orbs from the first two Gauntlet rounds. The first and third legendary banners were good for me, so fingers crossed. Only got Elise from the second, but I didn't have many orbs to put toward that one because it crept up on us...and because I spent almost everything I had trying and failing to bring home a certain festive tactician.

Anyway, I have a fun game for FE Fans and everybody else.
https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Birthday
Using the Tactician Birthmonth and Blood Type(you can use either International or Japanese), determine your Affinity. If you don't know your Blood Type, use something like 1st Quarter, 2nd Quarter, 3rd Quarter and 4th Quarter or Fifths if you mix the NA Affinities with the JP Affinities. Ice and Anima are also treated as Water and Earth.
Huh, mine would be Thunder using either method.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hmm, since I only have around 17 Orbs, let's see which Heroes I get from the Legendary Banner so far.
*Free Summon Roll has one Blue* *gets a Reinhardt*
Not bad. Get to keep my Orbs for the next roll.
*gets 4 Blues on the 2nd roll, which I can get all thanks to having 17 Orbs*
Ohhhhhh?!
*gets a 3-star Sully, 4-Star Jagen, 4-star Shanna and 3-star Robin*
:glare: Well, to heck with you too. At least thanks for the Shanna as my Raven wanted Desperation and the Jagen will be nice for if I get Ephraim.
Anyway, got to build up more Orbs before I can try again.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hoff.... Hoff....
I got bored on getting rare Blades for now, but I didn't want to proceed the next chapter either, so I go and try to beat that level 130 Tyrannotian Kurodil.
And man... It took me 5 tries.... Also switching some Blades.

Nia: Dromarch, Dahlia, Kasandra
Rex: Pyra/Mythra, Finch, Floren
Zeke: Pandoria, Ursula, Boreas

Despite I do feel that it was just me lucky.... Here is what happened
Get 8 orbs.... And it wasn't easy due to that monster's train rampage attack that will kill Nia... But on Rex as long as Nia and Zeke heals him he will be fine. And murder ray..... Really scummy attack since it will randomly kill 1-2 members...

I do chain attack when the monster is about 50% left and about to use that Ultimate annihiilation ray.... Unfortunately I failed to complete the chain. Fortunately, it did not go rage mode so I quickly fill up the party gauge and... Heal.... Right when it is about to do Ultimate ray again... I do chain attack got to Full Burst and got it at the low HP...
And then I did once last two orb chain attack...

Edit: Just while I was continuing to get rare blades....and typing this...
I didn't look at the flashing sequence since I was just opening a rare core crystal...
Oh my Alrest! It has been over a month! Finally!
Oddly though, I didn't use booster on this one...
Next one, KOS MOS

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Hello there, it's been a while since I posted here. Just came to try and bless you guys with my luck
The disgusting Lord has visited you all, may your summons be filled with 5 stars.

In all seriousness, 2 free legendary heroes in the same day, this is insane! He's -HP +Spd, not bad not good, I'll work with it. I'm giving him Aether for sure. Also just realized that his weapon is a reference to him trying to solo the game when he joins the fray, it's great. With that attack he'll work great with the heavy blade seal, I'm looking forward to using him. Lyn legendary hero when

In other FEH news, I kept pulling on the Valentine's banner to try get a Lyn that's not -Spd, and got a -Atq one. Welp, already invested in my +Atq -Spd one, gave her a blade tome, she wrecks everything. At least I can do some theme teams now:
Also upgraded fallen Takumi to 5 star, he's a really cool unit, really helpful (and hey, I'll take every Takumi I can get). I'll be voting for regular Takumi in this gauntlet though, let's see if he can win this.

Pretty happy with FEH as of now, hopefully the new game modes that come next update keep the game fresh. I really want to start that only blessing mode now that I have more than just Fjorm as legendary hero.

D

Deleted member

My blood type is thunder.
Am I Noire?
Also the characters whose birthdays are the closest to mine are Vaike and Izana. Meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

School is going to make me miss from being the 10000th post, but whatever. This thread is honestly great. If someone read this entirely, they would be so confused yet they would like it a lot.
I have never seen a person contradict themselves so much in one sentence until now
BAH
Fire.

Probably.

Don't have a clue what my blood type is.
I have no idea what my blood type is.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Vanguard Ike is finally available for free through the new Xenologue that came out today, and the new Legendary Hero banner has just started today as well. I decided to give it a go with the new banner, and to my shocking yet exciting surprise, I pulled the feature unit!

It's Legendary Hero Ephraim! He was the second unit I pulled in that very summoning session! He has +Def -Res, which I'm guessing is not too detrimental? Either way, I'm happy with the pull since he was my most wanted unit from that banner.. I was originally expecting my luck to be interrupted with more Shiros that I would merge with my old Shiro, but now that I got LH!Ephraim, looks I can now skip the current Legendary Hero banner and focus on the other banners.

Still, this was quite a great way to start the day!

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
If anyone's curious as to why I'm somewhat late - I've had quite the big day at University - First Spanish 101, then hanging out with the Anime club around lunch, followed by Japanese in the afternoon, and having a fun time at the Anime Club's Welcome Party/Trivia night. I remember back when I first joined the club and attended the welcoming party - I was pretty intimidated by it all, having just started only two years ago in 2016, (Time flies doesn't it?) but come me as a Third-Year student, I was having quite a good time meeting new people and participating in the Bingo and trivia.

Personal highlights of the night were seeing everyone freak out at a question about which dogs come from which anime, and boy did one open up several scar wounds. Also had a little bit of fun messing with people when asked to come up on stage and say one of Megumin's Explosion chants, and following up on someone shouting "KAMEHAMEHA!" my response was to just come up to the mic and say...

Cause there's certainly an explosion of some kind after this line. Just not of the flaming kind Megumin would prefer.

And to all this in to FEH - It certainly helped other people's bingo sheets when it came to the question of who plays Gachapon. Otherwise nothing really remarkable with my recent FEH luck, only getting Legendary Ike and not scoring Legendary Ephraim from my recent attempts at the Legendary Banner. Here's hoping I can get some more Orbs soon, cause I'd hate to resort to having to spend money to try and get Ephraim before he's gone.

And now it's late. Thankfully no classes tomorrow morning so I can sleep in. Night, Nintenzone. :tired:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I just finished the story mode of Celeste and now starting the B-Sides. I don't know why I didn't make the connection (you literally collect a giant tape), but I wasn't expecting the remixed music.

My god I love this game.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The only game that I totally agree with is Xenoblade Chronicles X.
They should have include Smash4.. .

My prediction and ideas:
I think they will call it Xenoblade Chronicles X+, with some additional stuff such as new skell type, quest, and armor. Can adjust sounds like in 2, have additional story after the game.
And release Xenoblade Chronicles X+pro special edition and pro controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom