• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey look, all the pranks are gone! :p
I have to say, Zygarde's 100% size is disappointing.
42.PNG

43.PNG

Yes, I know Zygarde 50% Forme was measured through head to tail instead of head to the ground, but still. Mathematically it should be 32 feet and ten inches, I mean come on the tail still counts as Zygarde's total height in general, but it does not count for Zygarde standing. Ah well.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Welp, Pangoro had won the last one as expected. He was followed by Trevenant, then Diancie, and lastly Meowstick. What a great way to end Gen 6.

But now comes the moment we all been waiting for, Gen 7. This is likely a hot topic if only because it's the most relevant Pokemon generation ripe with plenty of good choices. Your picks are Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, and Crabrawler.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Let the 4 Way Battle Begin.

D

Deleted member

Actually, Zygarde's height means nothing.

Pokemon sizes are so damn inconsistent in Smash.
I hate Pokemon sizes in general. Especially ones where they are actually smaller than I imagine.
In fact, Groundon is way too small.
Welp, Pangoro had won the last one as expected. He was followed by Trevenant, then Diancie, and lastly Meowstick. What a great way to end Gen 6.

But now comes the moment we all been waiting for, Gen 7. This is likely a hot topic if only because it's the most relevant Pokemon generation ripe with plenty of good choices. Your picks are Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, and Crabrawler.

Decudieye for the win, but I was really close to choosing Incineroar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Actually, Zygarde's height means nothing.

Pokemon sizes are so damn inconsistent in Smash.
The Pokemon franchise is already pretty incosistent itself when it comes to pokemon sizes, a lot of them don't really make much sense

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Primarina is the best but I know it has no chance over the overrated ones.

D

Deleted member

I already posted this in the speculation thread but eh
View attachment 137670
Dang I love that poster.
Tony always wins though.

Zeraora>>>>>>>>Kommo-o>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything else in Pokemon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crabrawler

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Kinda late, but, the Pizza Hut restaurants on my city encourage you to put ketchup on the pizza; it is good.

D

Deleted member

Kinda late, but, the Pizza Hut restaurants on my city encourage you to put ketchup on the pizza; it is good.
Ketchup on Pizza? Never tried it before, I will try it.
Also your new signature is top tier material.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Out of boredom I’ve been thinking up a Dragon Ball fighting game. Unlike FighterZ with its 3v3 this would be 1v1 but you could choose a second character to do assist moves and if you chose a certain character as your assist move you’d, instead of having an assist move, have a fusion which would give you extra moves and the like. Obvious examples being if you play as Goku and have a Vegeta assist instead of his(likely) final flash assist they would make Vegito, or playing as Caulifla w/ Kale assist you’d make Kefla.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Chrono Trigger popped on Steam today and it's a port of the terrible mobile version.

So stick with SNES, PlayStation, or DS.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I hope they port Chrono Trigger and Cross to the Switch some day.

Especially if they were both updated too.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Why would you want a port of a game that doesn't exist?

Anyway, I have a fun game for FE Fans and everybody else.
https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Birthday
Using the Tactician Birthmonth and Blood Type(you can use either International or Japanese), determine your Affinity. If you don't know your Blood Type, use something like 1st Quarter, 2nd Quarter, 3rd Quarter and 4th Quarter or Fifths if you mix the NA Affinities with the JP Affinities. Ice and Anima are also treated as Water and Earth.

And if you want to really have fun, use the Tactician Birthmonth and Blood Type to give the Awakening and Fates characters Affinities using their Birthdays.

Edit: Oh, just to mention, mine would be Thunder.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Using the Tactician Birthmonth and Blood Type(both English and Japanese), determine your Affinity. If you don't know your Blood Type, use something like 1st Quarter, 2nd Quarter, 3rd Quarter and 4th Quarter or Fifths if you mix the NA Affinities with the JP Affinities. Ice and Anima are also treated as Water and Earth.

And if you want to really have fun, use the Tactician Birthmonth and Blood Type to give the Awakening and Fates characters Affinities using their Birthdays.
Going by NA version, I have a Fire affinity, and an Anima affinity on the JP version.
Wait is this one of those "I hate this game so much that it doesn't exist" type deals? or are you just being slow today?
No idea what you're talking about, there's no game called "Chrono Cross" in the history of humanity.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Using the Tactician Birthmonth and Blood Type(you can use either International or Japanese), determine your Affinity. If you don't know your Blood Type, use something like 1st Quarter, 2nd Quarter, 3rd Quarter and 4th Quarter or Fifths if you mix the NA Affinities with the JP Affinities. Ice and Anima are also treated as Water and Earth.

Edit: Oh, just to mention, mine would be Thunder.
This reminds me I really need to know what my blood type is as I have no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom