• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have been mesmerized by this for the last 10 mins.
Hey, this look quit fun. Let's see how it work-OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE THOSE SOUNDS?!? AND why I can't pick his ears? Huh, how rude.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
In my case I lowkey wanted NLA's Theme on reverse with some static.

I actually liked Praxis suddenly poofing back to her Core; it made me feel my Mercenaries were really useful for once.
Also, Newt was in that Merc Group, so I can imagine her squashing the Driver lol.

Theory's quest becomes available in Chapter 7, but you need Praxis Affinity Chart on Level 4
Technically she sort of slowly transforming back to her core not proofing back... Ya know, she disintegrates to core crystal in a moderate speed when she was going to attack Rex. And yeah, it seems that Blade's don't feel anything or react at all when returning to core crystal form (unless they see their driver dies I guess) I remember Dromarch sort of mention this is a bit of as a sad fate for Blades forget everything about their driver, I may remember wrong though.
And speaking of that Merc group, tell those who are putting the Blades to the mission, try not to put all of you best Blades... Otherwise you might have problem facing Praxis and Theory. Moreover, this... Is even more dark when you think that your merc group actually kills somebody... But don't forget that they were with the Ardainian Soldiers as well so... Go figure.
And even more coincidence, I put Newt in to that Merc group as well when I am doing that mission LOL!
And about Praxis, giving to Rex while using Nia made water and dark Blade combo more easier and faster to do.
Moreover, I already raise Praxis affinity to level 4... I felt like it is my duty to raise every rare Blade to at least level 4.
The Blade that almost have their affinity chart finished, are...
-Sheba
-Boreas
Why?
-One you give her LOTS OF MONEY
-One you give him LOTS OF FOOD
Sheba... is just basically Nami from One Piece
Boreas... is just basically Chowder from Chowder....

I did mention this before but the short conversation I once heard between Praxis and Zeke was soo hilarious!
Zeke: I demand Praxis taking off her eye patch! You are infringing Zeke's copyright!!
Praxis: (Tbh... I forget what she exactly said, but I know she was mocking Zeke...)

If you have already know the plot of Theory's quest, please for hold it to yourself for now because I am going give my expectations on Theory's quest... because after Praxis and Vess' quest I agree that most quest plots even the Blade's plot were pretty dull and just predictable to some extent... and most plot twist weren't good for my taste... so despite I praised XC2 quest system a huge improvement over the original, I do find the plot in most of the quest still lack an adequate of depth.
Like both Perceval and Kasandra's quest could have the chance of letting us know more about the Blade's past... but sadly they didn't show it completely... so I can completely understand why most people didn't enjoy XC2's quest.

If this is just we need to hunt down Theory's driver since he starts to hunt core crystals again and then I will be straight up disappointed ( I won't be surprised if this is the case though). Or even just the fact that we need to kill Theory's driver in order to get Theory is pretty BS if you ask me story wise. But with the fact that this quest is probably a quest to raise her affinity, I think this pretty much foreshadows her as an important role... since technically Praxis and Theory's quest are actually labeled as #1 and #2 in the theater model
If you have finish this quest, just hold the spoiler or don't even say I am going to be disappointed or not, I want to figure it out by myself. I might quickly rush to chapter 7 after I got all the Blade since I am like... level 95... neglect the UMs, I think the upcoming bosses will be "A walk in the park".

And here's my rant ever since I encounter Praxis and Theory quest though... and you may think it is a bit of nonsense but please hear me out...
Yes, I actually dislike the fact that some rare Blades you can just get by completing quest... but what might contradict this statement a bit is that I am fine some Blade need to be be obtain in certain circumstances such as salvaging... and quest that you need to go to ruins and complete the ruin's puzzle... that being said this somewhat loses the definition of "Rare Blades", they should be hard to get from core crystals...

Like I said, I felt those Blade quest where you have to kill a driver to get the rare Blade is pretty odd in my opinion... not that I am against for this Blade rule though, this basically just makes the outcome of those Blade quests I do pretty predictable. Like I don't need to know the details of Theory's quests that I know her stupid drive is gonna die eventually no matter what. I know death is pretty common in XC2's quest (I mean I already encounter two quests that involves murder and assassination.)
But glad that there's like only three Blades from this kind of quest so that's why I didn't rant about it... until now

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Wasn't there one Nurse Joy who was married to a random guy and had two daughters(who still look like Joy)? Not sure about Jenny, but I could've sworn there was one Nurse Joy who was married to an ordinary guy. Also, Don George exists, as the male equivalent to Joy and Jenny.
Yes indeed, this was in the :drifloon: episode of DP. It was a bit weird though, because they saw the daughters first and figured out there was an adult Joy, but they didn't think she'd be married until one of the daughters called her their mommy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Do you mean the choice,

Of whether you save Emmeryn or not?

Also I just had this thought, while thinking of the Pokemon anime, anybody else find it really weird in the anime, how Delia's first Pokemon was a Mr Mime? Cause now a days since the anime and game have comprehensive lore and has done a lot of world building, its really weird how she has got a Pokemon journey at all. Unless in someone twist, it turns out Delia was the Pokemon Champion of Kanto the whole time, I know not likely, I just find it would be a hilarious thing if she was.

Also I have this rather silly theory, that all Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys are married to each other, after all can you name one Nurse Joy or officer Jenny who is married to somebody else, eh? And if not, oh well, still a fun theory and a ship from the show I enjoy shipping.
Jennys and joys being married to eachother doesnt make much sense to me

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Jennys and joys being married to eachother doesnt make much sense to me
Doesn't have to, just my own personal headcanon, you don't have to agree. Its just something I enjoy shipping.

Yes indeed, this was in the :drifloon: episode of DP. It was a bit weird though, because they saw the daughters first and figured out there was an adult Joy, but they didn't think she'd be married until one of the daughters called her their mommy.
What episode was it? Cause, Joy being married I can see, them have kids, now that's where it get weird for me. And I have to ask, to the daughters look like young Joys?

D

Deleted member

I'm calling bogus on this. I'm bilingual and arguably stupider than some people here who speak only one language.

Learning more language just means you can talk to more people. Doesn't make you smarter in any way aside from maybe remembering the grammar and words of each language.
It actually does. It is a good workout for the brain. There could still be smarter bilinguals, however.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It actually does. It is a good workout for the brain. There could still be smarter bilinguals, however.
All I'm saying is that knowing multiple languages isn't going to help you in places where knowing those languages won't help.

Especially since your primary language is English, so the main reason you'd want to learn other languages is because you want to, not because you don't speak English in a world where speaking this language can get you pretty much everywhere.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, I think I know how to tell if we're going to get Generation 8 in 2018. Basically it goes like this, how many Trials has Ash done in the Sun and Moon anime? Going from how many Ash has completed, will tell you how likely Gen 8 is to release this year.

D

Deleted member

Ravioli ravioli
Do protecc the electric loli

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So, I think I know how to tell if we're going to get Generation 8 in 2018. Basically it goes like this, how many Trials has Ash done in the Sun and Moon anime? Going from how many Ash has completed, will tell you how likely Gen 8 is to release this year.
The anime certainly is moving quickly. Though I guess as a counterpoint, I remember Serebii Joe pointing out that it would be really bad marketing move for Nintendo/GF/TPC to advertise Zeraora for USUM while simultaneously advertising other new Pokemon in completely separate games.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Decolore Island style arc to pass the time between the end of the Ultra Beast arc & Gen 8. Including the movie breaks, it killed about 5~6 months of time.

EDIT: Though I guess Munchlax in Movie 7 could be another counterpoint. IDK Gen 4 had a really long development cycle.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In Fire Emblem Heroes, I got out a five star! ( It is the queen ).
EDITING.png

I slept with the fishes last night. Actually not that bad.
:060:
How was your experience with the fishes? Did you sleep with a school of fishes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So who are you voting for in this Choose Your Legends?
Assuming it lasts seven days, allowing for seven votes...

1 vote each for Chrom, Virion, Celica, and Merric, for being my four favorites
1 vote for Silque because out of her and Sumia, she has the harder time of getting into the game
2 votes for Caeda because she got absolutely screwed over by not having the Wing Spear.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
CNN article said:
Senate Minority Whip **** Durbin of Illinois said on ABC's "This Week" that -
I know this is supposed to be serious business but I'm still laughing at Whip ****.

Cannot unsee, send help.

Chrono.

As far as Dramatic Scenes in DBFZ go, the ones officially revealed are all of them. So 6 or 7 in total.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Also, have to ask what's everyone's favourite Pokemon Anime opening song, and just to make you guys actually have to challenge yourselves, I'm taking out the original English opening song, you have to choose a different one.
Remember when people still had faith in Ash being good?
Remember when the songs hyped us up for that?

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I probably won't know until it starts. Regardless, I do want Brave Heroes that aren't the ones we got or are getting if we are getting any during the Anniversary. But at the same time, I do want to vote for characters who aren't in the game yet, like Silas or Sumia or Rath.

The huge thing though is that Choose your Legends 2 is vastly going to be different from the first one. Not just because of Echoes and Heroes being released and people getting shown a ton of characters they weren't introduced to before. But because there will be alot less incentive to vote for your "favourite" character, especially the ones who got something from the last CYL. People are probably less incited to vote for Ike, Lyn, Roy and Lucina because they got their Brave versions and if Chrom, Hector, Camilla and Tharja are possibly coming, people might be less incited to vote for them if they feel like they are going to get something.

That's not even counting the memes that have been made since Heroes has been released. Reinhardt is definitely going to be high on the list. Maybe even Bartre and Wrys. I also believe characters favoured in the Arena, like Nino, Cecilia, Olivia, Julia, Delthea, etc, might get high on the list since competitive nature also influences minds quite easily.

On one hand, we do have a decent idea on who might be higher up on the CYL2 list is if we look at the Top 20 Supports(Both Summoner and Ally) that were released by Nintendo just before October.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm voting for Owain because boi did he get screwed over.
Henry's Halloween form is basically what a brave version of him would look like and Azura got massive love as well.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
On one hand, I want to vote for Lyn because she is my favourite character. Last time I started voting my favourites from each game, I think I voted Lyn, Ike, Mia, and Owain. Then the mid voting results appeared, and after seeing Lyn in first place I used the rest of my votes on her. So I'd do that again I guess.

On the other hand... I want to vote for Reinhardt because the idea of a brave Reinhardt is too funny to me. The idea of making an even more busted Reinhardt is amusing. I want to see the world burn.

Chrono.

Game Informer got some A21 gameplay.

They also confirm she's unlockable by beating the story, while the Super Saiyan Blues are unlocked by beating some Hard routes in Arcade. But you can buy both of them with Zeni from the Gallery.

Story mode is like 4-5 hours long if you skip cutscenes and 7-10 hours if you don't.

D

Deleted member

Didn't we have 12 votes last time? I don't remember it clearly. I'm gonna vote properly this time though, I spent most of my votes alternating between my top 3. EDIT: 13 votes on total, actually.
If we have at least 10 votes:
1-Joshua
2-Nino
3-Hector
4-Lyon
5-Valter
6-Innes
7-Forrest
8-Shura
9-Lukas
10-Leon

I had forgotten Echoes was released after CYL lol. Their results will be very different

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Oh, I forgot to mention that --- --- reminded everyone today is the 19th anniversary of Smash brothers! :mario64::mariomelee::mario2::4mario:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Mine will look like this:

1) Takumi
2) Oboro
3) Python
4) Forsyth
5) Conrad
6) Forde
7) Joshua
8) Either Chrom, Virion, Shiro, or Takumi again.

I might switch Conrad for another Takumi vote depending on where Takumi will place in the halfway results.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Didn't we have 12 votes last time? I don't remember it clearly. I'm gonna vote properly this time though, I spent most of my votes alternating between my top 3. EDIT: 13 votes on total, actually.
If we have at least 10 votes:
1-Joshua
2-Nino
3-Hector
4-Lyon
5-Valter
6-Innes
7-Forrest
8-Shura
9-Lukas
10-Leon

I had forgotten Echoes was released after CYL lol. Their results will be very different
This CYL only lasts 7 days though

I'm thinking about something like this

1. Daisy
2. Azura
3. Henry
4. Owain
5. Daisy
6. Henry
7. Azura

But of course half-time results might shake things up.

Azura and Henry are my favorite characters but they kinda already got GREAT second versions so I might change their votes too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom