• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wouldn't mind seeing Daisy wear Pyra's outfit.
A very interesting taste. I never saw anyone attracted to Daisy until you came :p. ( This is not an offense, go like Daisy if you want to ).

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yeah Daisy's cool but have you seen Rosalina?

Saying that is probably a good way to die.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
FE Warriors update:
Unlocked Anna today. I did the Awakening map and was way under leveled, with my highest level character being level 54. didn't S-Rank it, but I did manage to clear it thanks tho the free Hero weapons being so overkill. Her map clear animation is really cute.
So who are you voting for in this Choose Your Legends?
Can't say who I'll do for every day, but for sure Minerva, Nino, and Finn.

D

Deleted member

Fixed. Cause why not?
It’s a Daisy supporter legend. Memory Man was a Daisy fan, so powerful and so wise he could use his spam posts to influence the flow of the thread… He had such a knowledge of Daisy, he could even make sure others would never forget her.
He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his ability to talk about Daisy, which eventually, of course, he did. Ironic. He could prevent the thread from dying, but not himself.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It’s a Daisy supporter legend. Memory Man was a Daisy fan, so powerful and so wise he could use his spam posts to influence the flow of the thread… He had such a knowledge of Daisy, he could even make sure others would never forget her.
He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his ability to talk about Daisy, which eventually, of course, he did. Ironic. He could prevent the thread from dying, but not himself.
I feel like you’re making this guy sound cooler than he probably actually was.

D

Deleted member

WWE made an official Reddit account.

lol That's not gonna end well.
You mean World Wrestling Entertainment? I have no interest in wrestling, but how come?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Speaking of A21.

An interesting story spoiler popped up.

Not sure what the context behind it is, but at some point in the story A21 gets her good and evil halves split. With her good half having regular eyes and a lighter shade of pink.

Sadly seems to be story mode exclusive.
I don’t get why people call her majin android 21. She doesn’t look like a majin.
She's part Majin.

Bro she has the same eyes as Super/Kid Buu and turns people into candy like them.

Also the above video.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Speaking of A21.

An interesting story spoiler popped up.

Not sure what the context behind it is, but at some point in the story A21 gets her good and evil halves split. With her good half having regular eyes and a lighter shade of pink.

Sadly seems to be story mode exclusive.

She's part Majin.

Bro she has the same eyes as Super/Kid Buu and turns people into candy like them.

Also the above video.
Yeah but she’s also part namekian and frieza race because of the elf ears and tail.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Funny that I just went back to this game a couple days ago

AND WHERE'S MY DAMN DR. MARIO, NINTENDO???

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This thread should honestly be called..
Fire Emblem, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, DBZ, Anime and more!
I am not telling you all to stop the conversation or slightly tone it down, I just want to say that this is what everyone likes to talk about and I like it a little bit too.

D

Deleted member

Me: *makes a long and detailed post on character designs*
>2 Likes
Also me: *Darth Plagueis copypasta*
>7 Likes in less than an hour
I still love ya'll

Ivander

Smash Legend
>2 Likes
I still love ya'll
Pretty much whenever this happens, I think of NC's "Why do we love Stupid?" video. Basically, we as humans shall never allow the most interesting, attention-drawing, answer-giving post top a meme post in likes.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Tfw you find out the Switch version of Xenoverse has a bug that prevents you from getting certain TP Shop Skills and all the free DLC skills.

And they have no plans to fix it apparently.

So much for getting Sword of Hope.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Buu's species being called Majin doesn't make any sense to me.

>2 Likes
I still love ya'll
People like dumb memes that make me die inside.

This thread should honestly be called..
Fire Emblem, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, DBZ, Anime and more!
I am not telling you all to stop the conversation or slightly tone it down, I just want to say that this is what everyone likes to talk about and I like it a little bit too.
This is how I know you're new here.

You mean World Wrestling Entertainment? I have no interest in wrestling, but how come?
Wrestling has always been controversial for various reasons. Nowadays it's controversial because it's not controversial enough.(Among various other reasons of course.)

Other then that, I have no idea.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

People like dumb memes that make me die inside.

This is how I know you're new here.

Wrestling has always been controversial for various reasons. Nowadays it's controversial because it's not controversial enough.(Among various other reasons of course.)

Other then that, I have no idea.
Why does it not make sense?

D

Deleted member

Why does it not make sense?
Majin is a title relating to magic/demons, hence the signature "M" that other characters also have.

It'd be like if Darth Vader had a species called Darth.(Though Sith is a species in Star Wars.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Tbf, it wasn't always a species (and depending on how you view DB canon, it still isn't.)

Majin Buu was the only one that existed before they decided to make it a species for that MMO from years ago, which is now in Xenoverse. Plus with a completely different subset of demonic creatures in the series, "Majin" is just a simpler name.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Vikings got bopped. Just wanted to let y'all know that, even if a lot of people here might be indifferent to American Football.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The Vikings got bopped. Just wanted to let y'all know that, even if a lot of people here might be indifferent to American Football.
My mother's been rooting for the Vikings and periodically bemoaning it.

Bopped sounds pretty accurate from the sound of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom