• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I mean from where I'm standing you did alright.

I'm not doing bad either. Already came prepared, see?
avi_presenting_paddle.png

That's a paddlin'.

D

Deleted member

Well, who else but my husbando
Jokes on you, I'm not voting on my waifu!
My vote tomorrow will go to my daughter
The second CYL poll is up.

As expected, all versions of Lyn, Lucina, Ike, and Roy were removed to prevent repeat winners. Additionally, Gaiden characters were updated to their SoV counterparts and Heroes characters were added.

Have at it guys and vote for your favorite characters. Or you can vote for Reinhardt, we need to protect his precious smile at all costs.
I get not being able to vote for the winners or versions of them but... why Masked Marth? Is IS implying he's one of those four? Can we fiinally figure out who he is?
My guess goes to Ike, I'd bet Ike is someone who'd RP as Marth. Besides, a mask would fit him since his archnemesis is the Black Knight
Reminder that one of the options for Gaiden/SoV is Brigand Boss.
I really, REALLY, hope he becomes the meme vote this time.
So nice to see that the previous winners aren't available to choose. Rather nice that we're giving some other characters a chance. Although anyone notice that Heroes is on the list and yet not Warriors?
IS knows no one wants to vote for those characters and they're right.
*memoryman discussion*
Y'all realize the kid is a psycho who threatened me and said he'd take pictures and film a dead body if he came across one right?
Oh man, Memory Man is Logan Paul!

D

Deleted member

Which one of you ****posters did this?
(Google searches Shishoe's avatar)

Violet Evergarden? It's a pretty name...but her hair's too short.
I dunno what you're talking about her hair isn't short, it's just tied up(don't know how the specific style is called tho).
And even if it was, you talk like it's a bad thing.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh man, Memory Man is Logan Paul!
**** you beat me to it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I beat chapter 13 of awakening and started going for the children units.

Nah's stage is ******* insane! They have so many mages and units there.

So I skipped it for now and I did Sully's child's mission.

I lost a unit about 5 times and Sully's daughter died twice in additional tries (after I recruited them, hand axe users came in and killed them.)

Finally I got a run where Sumia, and Lucina took half the map on with support from Gaius and Chrom, killing them all with gale force, while Robin/cherche, Thaja/Henry and my other units held the rest of the forces off.

Eventually I got everyone to the boss and holy ****. He could kill everyone I had if he hit and would live their hits. The only one capable of surviving indefinitely was Ricken.

He was a legend though. He went in there, crit the boss with Arch Thunder leaving them with 14 hp.

Then I sent Cherche in to finish the job and build her support with robin.

Ricken has been MVP this run or Fredrick. Both are fantastic.

I might have to vote for Ricken in CYL.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Okay, thanks, they look exactly how I imagined them, do we ever learn the first names?
Older one is Marnie (Sayaka). Younger one is Paige (Mei).
I dunno what you're talking about her hair isn't short, it's just tied up(don't know how the specific style is called tho).
And even if it was, you talk like it's a bad thing.
Long, non-short hair is the number one quality I like in my waifus. She's gotta wear it long or the deal's off.

D

Deleted member

Me: *makes a long and detailed post on character designs*
>2 Likes
Also me: *Darth Plagueis copypasta*
>7 Likes in less than an hour
I still love ya'll
Ya'll do realise this a call out post, right? I'm calling you all out, you're not supposed to like it.
**** you beat me to it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I beat chapter 13 of awakening and started going for the children units.

Nah's stage is ******* insane! They have so many mages and units there.

So I skipped it for now and I did Sully's child's mission.

I lost a unit about 5 times and Sully's daughter died twice in additional tries (after I recruited them, hand axe users came in and killed them.)

Finally I got a run where Sumia, and Lucina took half the map on with support from Gaius and Chrom, killing them all with gale force, while Robin/cherche, Thaja/Henry and my other units held the rest of the forces off.

Eventually I got everyone to the boss and holy ****. He could kill everyone I had if he hit and would live their hits. The only one capable of surviving indefinitely was Ricken.

He was a legend though. He went in there, crit the boss with Arch Thunder leaving them with 14 hp.

Then I sent Cherche in to finish the job and build her support with robin.

Ricken has been MVP this run or Fredrick. Both are fantastic.

I might have to vote for Ricken in CYL.
Nah's Paralogue is probably the most bull**** map they could have done with Awakening's mechanics. It's really best to leave it for later.
Paralogues I can think are doable early on are from the earlier characters' children like Owain or Maribelle's son
Older one is Marnie (Sayaka). Younger one is Paige (Mei).

Long, non-short hair is the number one quality I like in my waifus. She's gotta wear it long or the deal's off.
61c9e52b-3762-4a63-a18b-5354411c03e9.gif

No touching my daughter

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hm... I notice the chain attack is changed in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
Once the chain attack reaches overkill. After the last Blade's attack, it will stop regardless how many turns you still have...
I personally don't like this change.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ya'll do realise this a call out post, right? I'm calling you all out, you're not supposed to like it.

Nah's Paralogue is probably the most bull**** map they could have done with Awakening's mechanics. It's really best to leave it for later.
Paralogues I can think are doable early on are from the earlier characters' children like Owain or Maribelle's son

View attachment 135322
No touching my daughter
Those mages with a range of 10 were just outrageous, as was the map design.

Right now I have access to severa, cynthia, nah, Owain, and I'll soon have Morgan and Gerome, as well as noire.

The other units I haven't really used but I may raise them in the EXP map and get their children after.

Chrono.

ITT: People be thirsty.

Says the person with the 21 layout

Last edited:

Chrono.

DB FighterZ embargo is up, pretty much just 8s and 9s across the board.

In other news, Yuji Naka is now with Square Enix. How bout that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Man this was posted a few days ago but I laugh every time I think of it.

D

Deleted member

Hector better win this CYL like he deserves to and get to wield 420 Blazing Durandal. 42 Mt. Inbuilt DC with Heavy Blade, Steady Breath as an A-Skill and Lycia's Blessing as an exclusive B-Skill that grants him an universal breaker when above 50% HP.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I woke up to two things
One is to my dog having another one of his seizures
And another is finding out sonics creater joined square enix

Pro tip: If any of yall get a dog, dont get dogs with medical problems like herditary seizures and the like unless you can afford it. Taking care of those dogs is like taking care of a disabled person, it takes a lot of money and will suck you dry

Last edited:

Chrono.

People are blasting IGN's FighterZ review, not because of the score (8.5), but because the review itself only really touches upon the single player content and is pretty basic on the mechanics.

Because we all know reviews meant for the casual audience need to tell you how to FADC into a Super Spirit Bomb Kamehameha needs to work.

D

Deleted member

People are blasting IGN's FighterZ review, not because of the score (8.5), but because the review itself only really touches upon the single player content and is pretty basic on the mechanics.

Because we all know reviews meant for the casual audience need to tell you how to FADC into a Super Spirit Bomb Kamehameha needs to work.
No wavedash or funcancelling 0/10

D

Deleted member

With 4 days until Lyon's GHB, I want to leave on record that if he doesn't do The Thing™, I'm quitting the game

^this is The Thing™

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Yo how do you change your name and like description thing because "mom's spaghetti" is deader than disco and I go by Joshless now

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yo how do you change your name and like description thing because "mom's spaghetti" is deader than disco and I go by Joshless now
Gotta buy Premium for that.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Gotta buy Premium for that.
The "Why not buy Premium?" link doesn't work for me, likely because I'm on a school computer. What's the price for like, the shortest premium you can get?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can change your title back to its default if you’d like.

The "Why not buy Premium?" link doesn't work for me, likely because I'm on a school computer. What's the price for like, the shortest premium you can get?
1 month- $3

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I can change your title back to its default if you’d like.
Assuming my default isn't also something stupid, go ahead. I'd like it to be nothing for now.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
It seems the original Steamworld Dig is coming to the Switch on Feb 1st...

I thoroughly enjoyed Steamworld Dig 2, so I may just grab that when it does...

Chrono.

I kinda wanna get Premium again (to change my name) but last time I tried I always got an error smh.

That was like two years ago tho... Good lord I've been here for almost 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom