• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
The anime certainly is moving quickly. Though I guess as a counterpoint, I remember Serebii Joe pointing out that it would be really bad marketing move for Nintendo/GF/TPC to advertise Zeraora for USUM while simultaneously advertising other new Pokemon in completely separate games.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Decolore Island style arc to pass the time between the end of the Ultra Beast arc & Gen 8. Including the movie breaks, it killed about 5~6 months of time.

EDIT: Though I guess Munchlax in Movie 7 could be another counterpoint. IDK Gen 4 had a really long development cycle.
How many trials has Ash done? And how many does he still need to complete? I forget how many trials there actually are, plus haven't beat Sun and Moon yet.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
For the previous CYL event, I pretty much voted for my favorites, but that was before SoV came out, and also before I played Awakening, so I feel like I'll mostly vote for characters from those games.

I feel like it will go:

1) Gray
2) Owain
3) Mae
4) Henry
5) Leon
6) Gaius
7) Lukas

D

Deleted member

Despite Ash looking a little bit weird, I have to say the Sun and Moon anime is pretty solid right now. I have not seen much, but it seems to get good reviews here.

D

Deleted member

I just want us to get the new trailer or an update so there's a datamine. I need to make sure my boy Lyon doesn't have **** art
This CYL only lasts 7 days though

I'm thinking about something like this

1. Daisy
2. Azura
3. Henry
4. Owain
5. Daisy
6. Henry
7. Azura

But of course half-time results might shake things up.

Azura and Henry are my favorite characters but they kinda already got GREAT second versions so I might change their votes too.
I think I missed that then, my bad.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just want us to get the new trailer or an update so there's a datamine. I need to make sure my boy Lyon doesn't have **** art.

I think I found your future reaction.

On the other hand, it'd be interesting if they got his Cipher artist to do him for Heroes.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Couldn't fathom it. Like my town, hate the thought of grinding bells to get it back.

Kind of wish I had a second save slot though.
I think I have a beautiful town on but even if I did start over, I could borrow my dads laptop and my sisters NL and make some bells through powersaves

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
How many votes do we get for CYL?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
How many trials has Ash done? And how many does he still need to complete? I forget how many trials there actually are, plus haven't beat Sun and Moon yet.
Ash has completed two Grand Trials thus far: Hala's and Olivia's. He still needs to complete two more: Nanu's and and Hapu's.

The number of trials differs between the games and the anime. In the games, there's one Island Trial in Melemele, three in Akala, two in Ula Ula, and one in Poni (though in USUM, that number increases to two). In the anime, while Ash has completed the single Melemele trial, he only had to beat one Island Trial in Akala to face Olivia: Totem Lurantis.

A recent poster for the upcoming season of the anime has implied Ash will also be doing his next Island Trial in Ula Ula during the entire Ultra Beast arc:

If you look to the top right:
Yep, Nanu and Acerola will be showing up in the coming arc.

I bet Ash will only need to do the Ghost Trial before facing Nanu.

D

Deleted member

So, what is Luigi's Baloon game going to be about in Mario Odyssey?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ash has completed two Grand Trials thus far: Hala's and Olivia's. He still needs to complete two more: Nanu's and and Hapu's.

The number of trials differs between the games and the anime. In the games, there's one Island Trial in Melemele, three in Akala, two in Ula Ula, and one in Poni (though in USUM, that number increases to two). In the anime, while Ash has completed the single Melemele trial, he only had to beat one Island Trial in Akala to face Olivia: Totem Lurantis.

A recent poster for the upcoming season of the anime has implied Ash will also be doing his next Island Trial in Ula Ula during the entire Ultra Beast arc:

I bet that Acerola's Mimikyu will have a crush on Pikachu to contrast Jessie's.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

It should be noted though that Totem Wishiwashi still appears in the anime, but Ash doesn't fight it, he does help though.

They seem to want to split the z crystals across the cast so Lana beat the totem wishiwashi which was just at a lake and not an official trial.

Perhaps we will see them end the series with the captains actually becoming captains although alola doesn't have any for trials atm.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Now for these upcoming Odyssey outfits, is Nintendo going to be like "Hear ya go!" or "I hope you have coins, buddy!"?

I kind of believe it's the latter.

Chrono.

So there’s none with Tien, Gotenks, Vegeta, Ginyu, Hit, 18, Goku Black and Fat Buu?
General impression right now is that we've seen them all.

Folks who got the game early haven't found more than the ones we've seen.
What about Beerus' Dramatic Finish against Goku Black?
And I doubt this would count, but 18's level 3 has Krillin instead of 17 if he's on her team.

Again, not sure if it counts, but at least, 18 has something.
The Beerus one is just a small Easter Egg like the 18/Krillin thing you mentioned (same for Gohan's alternate Lv3s.)

I could have sworn we already knew there was a dramatic intro/finish for Tien Tri-beamming cell shown off in a trailer, but everyone keeps saying Tien doesnt have one

:061:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now for these upcoming Odyssey outfits, is Nintendo going to be like "Hear ya go!" or "I hope you have coins, buddy!"?

I kind of believe it's the latter.
The second one, because they want the outfits to be "worth it". Who knows?

Chrono.

I could have sworn we already knew there was a dramatic intro/finish for Tien Tri-beamming cell shown off in a trailer, but everyone keeps saying Tien doesnt have one

You sure it wasn't just his regular Lv 3?

D

Deleted member

These "X_says" accounts are getting out of hand.
Real talk, Violet looks way too much like Saber and I'd say it isn't farfetched to believe she's a legit candidate for the class.
You double posted.

Anyway, we can already make 2 Kaya8 teams.
https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Kaya8
Oh, I did? Must be this internet I'm using, it's acting up a lot.

Also, Akihiro Emblem is the real meta

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

That was just the cutscene for his level 3.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Goku, Gotenks, Gohan and I guess Krillin but even he was a **** at first.
Krillin was a **** yeah but he was more Goku’s rival than anything when they were children.

I also meant 5 but hit 4 by accident, cause Trunks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom