• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I was a bit interested in it but that's a turn off.
At least give it a try.
Knowing Trigger, this is going to end up like Kill la Kill where the fanservice actually serves some purpose.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so ive been playing new digimon....**** man i didnt think they could top the organ harvest quest but man this **** got ****ing dark
REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal quick in one quest

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeeeaaaah I wasn't a fan of that either...

LWA is honestly their only anime I've liked (not counting meme **** like Inferno Cop.)

I'm ready.

17 is totally getting eliminated tonight.

I wonder if on Dragon Ball FighterZ if there will be lobby avatars for 17, Goten and kid Trunks or just for the playable characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I just finished Xenoblade 2.
Well... It's gonna take more time to even finish chapter 5, because I am still stuck at getting rare Blades, and even after finishing chapter 5 I might stuck around to complete the Blades affinity charts.
You may wonder why I don't just go and finish the story, because I just don't want to for now. And yeah, the more time you go the more spoilers you will encounter, actually I have yet to see any huge spoilers, only minor sequence and pics that might make me felt surprised and mind boggling, but they don't affect my curiousity for checking out the story.

Watching Skullgirls wight now and it's great
Played some Skullgirls yesterday and it was fun
Why did this game have to die.
:061:
I have it on my laptop for a while after buying it during the Halloween sale...
I really hope this game can be ported to Switch after Lab Zero are done with Indivisible...

Chrono.

I wonder if on Dragon Ball FighterZ if there will be lobby avatars for 17, Goten and kid Trunks or just for the playable characters.
Yeah there's 48 lobby avatars.

We don't know what all of them are, but we know NPCs like the Supreme Kai of Time, Imperfect Cell and Zamasu are a couple of em.

17 and the kids are probably a given.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Pyra and Mythra in Xenogears style is something I didn't know I wanted.
Xenogears style? OK... But again I personally prefer Saitou's style than any of the previous Xeno games.
Also in this more vivid color, and Pyra and Mythra's facial expression are totally the same... Felt... Off...

D

Deleted member

20 levels higher
Level 3 super
0 scaling (not a combo)

in a 3v3 game, that aint much.
;061:
Zeb, are you trying to troll us? Either way, you are funny. I like you Zeb.

Edit: There is something called the edit button if you do not like people correcting you. If you do like getting joked, that is nice.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah there's 48 lobby avatars.

We don't know what all of them are, but we know NPCs like the Supreme Kai of Time, Imperfect Cell and Zamasu are a couple of em.

17 and the kids are probably a given.
Well then hopefully I can have the saviour of earth as my lobby avatar.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's a sale on PSN now. Managed to snag the new Strider game for about $4.50. It was practically a steal. I only just started, but I got past the first Solo fight.

D

Deleted member

For Glory was fun today. JV3'd a :4feroy:with my :4cloud2: ( The Roy did not rage quit, or self-destruct or anything. He was just highly overwhelmed with my Cloud and could not land a hit ) I also technically JV3'd a :4fox:with my :4sheik:, but the Fox Self-Destructed on purpose ( Kappa ). :4littlemac: is fun, he is great at surprising people.

Well no wonder today is DBZ night, I played a ton of For Glory and I felt super-saiyan. I never really showed interest in DBZ or watched any episode of it, but enjoy your night!

Edit: VRChat is fun.

Before I was a mode I basically only ever ignored 2 members because they were just awful and annoying. I think both were permabanned, and even then I took one off ignore. As a mod, I refused to ignore anyone.

Since then, i've now put 2 different people on ignore. And it's made things better.

Also, just finished the Frieza Saga in a Kai rewatch. I have a loooooot to type, so expect a twitlonger. Probably gonna watch Resurrection of F next, and then get back to Kamen Rider Build.

D

Deleted member

Before I was a mode I basically only ever ignored 2 members because they were just awful and annoying. I think both were permabanned, and even then I took one off ignore. As a mod, I refused to ignore anyone.

Since then, i've now put 2 different people on ignore. And it's made things better.

Also, just finished the Frieza Saga in a Kai rewatch. I have a loooooot to type, so expect a twitlonger. Probably gonna watch Resurrection of F next, and then get back to Kamen Rider Build.
Before you were a mode, now you are an all star.
WOW.jpg

D

Deleted member

For Fun
For Glory
For Typos

Plaey miey Clod onn Fourr Typoes, Ie woll Jeey Vee Therree u.
Do not let the grammar warriors see this, I have great grammar!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Plaey miey Clod onn Fourr Typoes, Ie woll Jeey Vee Therree u.
Do not let the grammar warriors see this, I have great grammar!
You're kinda being annoying bro.

Ya gotta learn to just let a joke lie.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm betting the lobby characters will probably include Whis and Bulma too, since they show up in the game in some fashion. Maaaaybe normal forms for Goku/Vegeta/F.Trunks/Young Gohan/Goku Black. Frieza could get one of either Gold or his base form as well if they felt like it.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Darling in the FranXX is a show about giant robot butts with a ****ton of fanservice and heavy sexual parallels that are 100% intended
made by Trigger and A-1 so you can blame one or the other for whether it becomes good or bad, respectively, that looks way too straight to be a Trigger anime but way too good looking and well written to be done by A-1 yet I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

I blame Zero Two, I love this girl, everything she does is a ****ing power move.
Also, it's Trigger, their animation is always ****ing gorgeous.

Also, Trigger, please sneak in some gays while A-1 isn't looking
After the watching to 2nd episode of Darling in the FranXX...
So far we have seen how the mechanics works...
My thoughts on Episode 2
Basically this episode shows how the mechs works the male and female duo pilots the face is obviously the mech shows the females face, and while the male side takes control of of the mech, the female is still important as being the piloting efficiency and the bond...
And it is still possible for female to control the mech by itself, but it will be weak and dangerous to do so.
There's really not anything that is sooooo fanservicey yet compare to Kill La Kill,at least for now.
Speaking of Kill La Kill, the OP scene reminded me of Kill La Kill a lot...
Hiro for some reason just can't pilot the mech... And we still don't know what did Zero Two did...
Probably the next episode I guess...
Also yet hear about the character's background, they have names but what does their number mean? From one of the characters it is said that single digital digits are rare.... Why?
And yes... Finally some minor Trigger humor here and there.
Overall despite still having some questions... I am slightly more interested on this show.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Considering the DBZ talk tonight...I really do need to get back into that again (haven't watched anything beyond the Cell Games and I only saw one episode of Dragon Ball Super last year). Besides Sailor Moon and Bleach and InuYasha, that is the **** worth watching.

It's not funny when it's done on purpose...
You're kinda being annoying bro.

Ya gotta learn to just let a joke lie.
Oh, he's a good kid. Do what I do: just pray for him.

For Glory was fun today. JV3'd a :4feroy:with my :4cloud2: ( The Roy did not rage quit, or self-destruct or anything. He was just highly overwhelmed with my Cloud and could not land a hit ) I also technically JV3'd a :4fox:with my :4sheik:, but the Fox Self-Destructed on purpose ( Kappa ). :4littlemac: is fun, he is great at surprising people.

Well no wonder today is DBZ night, I played a ton of For Glory and I felt super-saiyan. I never really showed interest in DBZ or watched any episode of it, but enjoy your night!

Edit: VRChat is fun.
Sugoi! I will be praying for you. Praying that you do not end up in Smash Purgatory. You know how some people do when they lose. Which is why I ain't ever planning on playing For Glory. Now, considering I use :4bayonetta2: alongside :rosalina::4peach:.

Sayonara :kirby:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
*sighs for 200 years*
You should watch Who killed Captain Alex?", its pretty amazing. From what the Uganandan people had to work with living in the slums
He's pretty cute to me right now NGL.

I still think he is pretty..really cute
Yeah hes pretty cute, just like how I will never not think Spike from Bebop isnt sexy

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
*sighs for 200 years*
Hey.

At least they like a good show.

Captain Alex and the crew that made it deserve all the recognition they can get.

It's the definition of passion project.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
**** man that DBS was great.

Gohan and Dyspo are out. Next week 17 and Frieza team up against Toppo? I guess I was right when I thouht Goku, Vegeta and Frieza would be the last members of Universe 7

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I rarely put people on ignore, but when I do it's usually me being a Single Issue Wonk over a specific topic the given person refuses to let be. My signature should be a pretty big tip as to what does it in.

I'm actually relatively chill on most topics, have some I'll make a sport out of debating, some I'll debate because I think I'm right, and some I'll debate because I feel I'm defending what's right.

But that one topic just physically does something to me when people stamp too hard or keep at it too long. Considering I have vague bad memories that I can't quite place whenever it comes up, I think I might have something dented from a few too many bad experiences.

I suppose it doesn't hurt that often when people push it that hard they tend to be abrasive in other ways as well. I usually don't notice it until after I block them and try checking what they've posted once in a while anyways, though. I don't THINK it's a "***** eating crackers" thing, at least I'm pretty sure it's not. Hopefully it's not.

Chrono.

Oh boy people are already throwing fits on the new DBS

*Gohan enters the ToP*
"Wtf how can he keep up with Blue Goku and the Gods"
*Gohan gets eliminated*
"Wtf why did he lose **** Super"

People are never pleased.

Hey.

At least they like a good show.

Captain Alex and the crew that made it deserve all the recognition they can get.

It's the definition of passion project.
They're sighing about the racism taht goes with the Ugandan X meme, not anything involving the movie

Or at least I hope.

*Gohan enters the ToP*
*Gohan gets eliminated*

Probably different people
I would be mad as hell if Gohan jobbed.

Again
wouldnt care he was fighting

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*Gohan enters the ToP*
*Gohan gets eliminated*

Exactly. People are too sensitive sometimes and needs to chill.
For example, The Last Jedi gets way too much hate in my eyes. I actually would give it a B+ now.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

*Gohan enters the ToP*
*Gohan gets eliminated*

Geekdom101 actually thought Gohan would win the tournament. I thought this was a good way for him to be eliminated.

Chrono.

Geekdom101 actually thought Gohan would win the tournament. I thought this was a good way for him to be eliminated.
Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing his reaction after seeing how mad he got at TLJ in his other channel.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I think Gohan was pretty good in the tournament. The build up to getting a new form was pretty blatantly dropped tho.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing his reaction after seeing how mad he got at TLJ in his other channel.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I think Gohan was pretty good in the tournament. The build up to getting a new form was pretty blatantly dropped tho.
pretty sure the new form was just thought up by a fan. Also I don’t really care about his opinion. He’s kinda an idiot, even if I’m subbed to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom