• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

How do you like my new profile picture? OwO
Funky Kong on the dance floor ( used Microsoft Paint because I could not find a new feature for Paint.net that I needed ).
Either way, anyone a consistent For Glory player here?

Edit: I miss you redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , you on some break?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I tried to use other sources besides Wikipedia, but that was the only one I could find. ( Wikipedia is untrustworthy ).
It depends on the citations and the topic of the article.

For instance, it's pretty good when looking for fossil specimens and phylology in general.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
That's the one where you recruit Maribelle and Ricken, right?

Do Donnel's paralogue and get the Rescue staff from one of the chests. Pair up Ricken and Maribelle and Rescue them. It makes it a lot more manageable.
Somehow in the 3+ times I've played the game, I don't think this has ever occurred to me.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Also: I'm doing FEW history mode, and the unit substitution for when they haven't added a particular character to the game is prety funny.

Leo as Gotoh and Robin as Bantu are especially funny.

D

Deleted member

Also: I'm doing FEW history mode, and the unit substitution for when they haven't added a particular character to the game is prety funny.

Leo as Gotoh and Robin as Bantu are especially funny.
Wait, what is unit substitution? Is it some kind of mod?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I tried to use other sources besides Wikipedia, but that was the only one I could find. ( Wikipedia is untrustworthy ).
Actually Wikipedia is a great starting point for learning about a subject, after all the site requires you verify your sources.

Well, in FE4, unit substitution is where you get units to replace the children units, you would have gotten if you paired up the 1st generations. Probably not what they meant though.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Probably should have said character substitution. It's when they get a character to read the lines of another character who isn't in the game.

For instance, in Marth's map you need to collect the Lightsphere and Starsphere to get to Gharnef, but since Gotoh isn't in the game Leo fills his role for some reason.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Surprised nobody mentioned this

Sony's also going to do this thing. No NFC chip though, just collectables. Kratos also has one but isn't here. I wanna get the Hunter but everything here feels disorganized imo
Might pick up Crash and Sackboy depending on the price and size.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Surprised nobody mentioned this

Sony's also going to do this thing. No NFC chip though, just collectables. Kratos also has one but isn't here. I wanna get the Hunter but everything here feels disorganized imo
Is there a Spyro one? Cause if they have Crash, they need to have Spyro, specifically original Spyro, since we haven't seen him in a long time.

Chrono.

Pyra and Mythra in Xenogears style is something I didn't know I wanted.
Is there a Spyro one? Cause if they have Crash, they need to have Spyro, specifically original Spyro, since we haven't seen him in a long time.
No Spyro yet.

Maybe if it comes back with a remaster.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I doubt they'd include Spyro unless it was getting a remake. The characters there that aren't Sony-owned, like Crash and Heihachi, had recent PS4 titles.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Xenoblade out here making weed jokes.

You mean Red Pollen jokes, right?

. . .Does XC2 have Red Pollen? I didn't make it too far before getting Skyrim. I know the first two games had it.

Chrono.

Kinda weird to make figures out of the blue that are just that, figures.

But they do look more detailed than your average amiibo.
You mean Red Pollen jokes, right?

. . .Does XC2 have Red Pollen? I didn't make it too far before getting Skyrim. I know the first two games had it.
Not sure, haven't seen it mentioned.

Also that's not my screenshot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Darling in the FranXX is a show about giant robot butts with a ****ton of fanservice and heavy sexual parallels that are 100% intended
IMG_20180120_230629_059~2.jpg

Pic related
made by Trigger and A-1 so you can blame one or the other for whether it becomes good or bad, respectively, that looks way too straight to be a Trigger anime but way too good looking and well written to be done by A-1 yet I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

I blame Zero Two, I love this girl, everything she does is a ****ing power move.
Also, it's Trigger, their animation is always ****ing gorgeous.

Also, Trigger, please sneak in some gays while A-1 isn't looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom