• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I don't know much about Xenoblade series but if I do get around playing the first one and end up giving it the same rating as Final Fantasy IX (10/10 masterpiece JRPG) once finished, then I'll be really impressed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You shouldn't skip a main Star Wars movie if you actually want to understand ****.
Clone Wars movie is terribad, TV series is good ****. Rogue One is great but optional, ditto for Rebels.
I'm pretty sure FFXII is more Star Wars than FFIV. All FFIV has going for it is the plot twist. Therefore, FFXII>FFIV.
Golbez is literally Darth Vader, Cecil faces off against his own darkness, Evil Empire and moon is a spaceship.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The Clone Wars CGI is alright, I guess.

Didn't see Rogue One.
I haven't know too much about Star Wars lore, but I have used to play the Star Wars games on N64, one was Star Wars Episode I Racer... which was really fun and also Star Wars Rogue Squadron... I wasn't a big fan of the controls but the missions were pretty

good.
You shouldn't skip a main Star Wars movie if you actually want to understand ****.
I totally agree... but I still might start with episode IV first.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Anyone who knows me really really well knows that i love a lot of things.
These things include

3. Big hitboxes

And then I see this girl with her big ol' staff for big 'ol hits.
:061:
Is that what kids are calling them these days?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just finished Xenoblade 2.

What can I say honestly? Beside the fact that, this isn't the last time I'm going to play this game. (There is still alot of sidequests, some rares blades to get and some boss to kill. Let's no over the DLC that will add even more) But man...what a rollercoaster of emotion.

If I had to give any rating, I say I give it a DON'T FORGET ME (Rest In Spaghetti my friend)/10. Not flawless, there is some flaws that could turn off peoples for sure. But for me, it was a long ride that I don't regret any bits.

Now, I am going to

The Church of Pneuma, because now that she is dead. I have to cry somewhere now that best green waifu is gone. Damn you Monolith.:c

Ivander

Smash Legend
Golbez is literally Darth Vader, Cecil faces off against his own darkness, Evil Empire and moon is a spaceship.
Moon and the Cecil moment, i'll give you. But....

Gabranth = Darth Vader
The Arcadian Empire = Evil Empire. Even more so than FFIV which didn't even have an Evil Empire. It had an Evil Emperor, but certainly not an Evil Empire.
The main cast = Luke(Vaan), Leia(Ashe), Han(Balthier), Chewbacca(Fran). Basch is a mix of Luke and Han.
Imperial Soldiers = Stormtroopers
Airships = Imperial Stardestroyers / Other space cruisers
Gibbs and Deweg = Biggs and Wedge, which FFIV didn't have until it's sequel was out.
Ba'Gamnan = Boba Fett / Bossk
Ashe has a moment similar to when the Emperor tries to convince Luke to kill Vader to convert him to the dark side, with the Occuria trying to convince her to use the power of the nethicite to take revenge on the Empire.
The Judges are practically Jedi Masters/Sith Lords.
Urutan-Yensa = Sand people/Tuskan Raiders.
There's a moment when the party is double-crossed in the City in the "Clouds".
You have a cute race in the Moogles/Nu Mous, like the Ewoks. Viera could be considered the "Wookies", as their main home is a forest-based area, like Kashyyyk, and they are proficient with bows, much like Wookies with Bowcasters. Bangaa can be different colors like the Twilek.
Nethicite has destructive power and the main villains make manufactured Nethicite for power and destruction, much like the Death Star.

Trust me. FFXII is the closest FF to Star Wars.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Final Fantasy has always had Star Wars influence.

But 12 and to a lesser extent 4 are the most blatant examples.

D

Deleted member

The FEH event schedule is on Pacific time which means it's misinformation for the rest of the world because for them it updates on the next day. And even for them it's misleading because the game only updates at the end of the day
So yeah, the events are a day after what the calendar says.
Which means Lyon only comes home on the 26th :^(

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The FEH event schedule is on Pacific time which means it's misinformation for the rest of the world because for them it updates on the next day. And even for them it's misleading because the game only updates at the end of the day
So yeah, the events are a day after what the calendar says.
Which means Lyon only comes home on the 26th :^(
This has always slightly triggered my ocd about the game's event times since I'm on EST.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also you all should read and watch the mafia game right now. It's one of the greatest reads I've had on this site.

D

Deleted member

My idiot side has caught on the Mafia game thread, and now everybody wants to chase me with fire and pitchforks.
I truly am an enigma.
Help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
My idiot side has caught on the Mafia game thread, and now everybody wants to chase me with fire and pitchforks.
I truly am an enigma.
Help.
DON'T GET AWAY SHINY! GET BACK HERE, WE GOT SO MUCH TO TALK!

And refrain from talking about the mafia outside of the thread please. Thank you.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, I maybe alone in this, but anybody get annoyed when people say Nintendo needs to do more to innovate Pokemon? Cause I get annoyed at the people who think Nintendo makes Pokemon when they really just own the franchise, not develop it. And this is also a case where you can't make the argument, like how Nintendo owns Fire Emblem and its developer Intelligent Systems, since Game Freak is not a subsidiary of Nintendo.

So basically I'm saying I wish people would stop saying Nintendo doesn't innovate its series, when most of the games Nintendo develops have changed, after all Mario and Zelda games have major differences between a lot of their titles.

Also going of off this, anybody else how some critics fail to do proper criticism for a game, and say its bad just because it stuck to genre the game is known for, examples of off the top of my head being Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, but other stuff I can think of are series like Call of Duty, Assassins Creed and the like.

Also fun fact about me when it comes to Call of Duty, I don't dislike the series, I just think Activision is heading for franchise burnout cause of its yearly release schedule.

Last edited:
And refrain from talking about the mafia outside of the thread please. Thank you.
Rule 1 about Mafia.
Nobody talks about Mafia. *grabs tommygun*
The first rule of Mafia is you do not talk about Mafia.
The second rule of Mafia is you DO NOT talk about Mafia!
Omae wa mou shindeiru

Don't talk about Mafia outside of mafia btw

Goddamn.

Mafia is fun y'all.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I've been playing Awakening as I never got to finish it.

I'm playing hard on chapter 6 and someone keeps dying a few turns in making this an annoying map. There's a lot going on in this map.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I've been playing Awakening as I never got to finish it.

I'm playing hard on chapter 6 and someone keeps dying a few turns in making this an annoying map. There's a lot going on in this map.
That's the one where you recruit Maribelle and Ricken, right?

Do Donnel's paralogue and get the Rescue staff from one of the chests. Pair up Ricken and Maribelle and Rescue them. It makes it a lot more manageable.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Do Donnel's paralogue and get the Rescue staff from one of the chests. Pair up Ricken and Maribelle and Rescue them. It makes it a lot more manageable.
Actually, Chapter 6 is the one with Panne and Gaius. The one where you defend Emmeryn.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Clone Wars movie is terribad, TV series is good ****. Rogue One is great but optional, ditto for Rebels.

Yes.
But 12 made Ivalice largely just Tatooine, Vaan is basically Luke, and Balthier and Fran are just Han and Chewie but worse.
Also it's significantly more sci-fi than raw fantasy.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yes.
But 12 made Ivalice largely just Tatooine, Vaan is basically Luke, and Balthier and Fran are just Han and Chewie but worse.
Also it's significantly more sci-fi than raw fantasy.
Fran, sure. But Balthier was great. I won't claim he's better or worse than Han, but Balthier was a pretty good character in his own right, especially with his connection to Cid.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Actually, Chapter 6 is the one with Panne and Gaius. The one where you defend Emmeryn.
Yeah that one. There's loads of enemies and you have to recruit gaius protect panne because they can't live to long, and protect the right and left side.

IF one of my people aren't being killed they lucina has gotten killed, making it tricky.

Doing some leveling to tip the scales. I also promote Ricken to a dark horse mage so that may help.

D

Deleted member

I was talking about the thread, not the game. Nothing to do with anything. What is wrong with that?

Chrono.

Zamasu's English voice is.... not what I expected.

It'll probably be a different one for the actual Super dub.

Last edited:
Just don't talk about mafia in non mafia threads.
The Medici Mafia is an evil mafia organization led by Lorenzo Medici that controls certain parts of the Canopy Kingdom. They have commited many crimes and are being hunted by Parasoul to carry out the law. Other hunters include Ms. Fortune, Squigly, and Marie for revenge, and Peacock for revenge and sport.

"While the Renoir Crown rules the the Canopy Kingdom, the Medici rule its sizable underworld. On the surface, the wealthy Medici family is noble and generous, but beneath this facade lurks the truth: most everyone of power in New Meridian is being manipulated, coerced or directly controlled by the Medici crime family."

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The Medici Mafia is an evil mafia organization led by Lorenzo Medici that controls certain parts of the Canopy Kingdom. They have commited many crimes and are being hunted by Parasoul to carry out the law. Other hunters include Ms. Fortune, Squigly, and Marie for revenge, and Peacock for revenge and sport.

"While the Renoir Crown rules the the Canopy Kingdom, the Medici rule its sizable underworld. On the surface, the wealthy Medici family is noble and generous, but beneath this facade lurks the truth: most everyone of power in New Meridian is being manipulated, coerced or directly controlled by the Medici crime family."
"Awright bois. Make the funny man sleep with the fishies"

D

Deleted member

Of course it is about Skullgirls :p.
Salvatore Maranzo started the Mafia in 1931; in Sicily, Italy of course.
I tried to use other sources besides Wikipedia, but that was the only one I could find. ( Wikipedia is untrustworthy ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom