• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
There's a couple things I'd like to improve, but my big goal so far has been to raise everyone to +10. So while I have ideas, and despite some suboptimal current options, team's been mostly static for awhile now.
I say that and then I make a change.

1534442281524.png

Warding Breath out, Mirror Stance 2 in. We've known the cooldown won't stack with Vengeful for as long as he's had Breath, so why not trade it out for something useful, like more attack?

Bracing Stance 2 and Warding Stance 3 would also be interesting to explore; this is just the stance I had access to on short notice. And I won't argue with 69 attack on enemy phase.

Heh. 69 attack.

I've also gotta get Tiki finished with Quick Riposte 3, but my feathers are mostly going to getting her and Nowi to +10 right now, and I'd prefer to keep that up.

Dragon Emblem, I see.
Always, fam. Ain't news.

Other fun stuff gets shipped to other fun teams. Dragon's where my heart is.

You can probably defeat my team.
Probably.

I'd have to sit here and math for awhile to see if you could topple mine in return. You've got decent dudes, at least, but Res is a big sore spot for Armor Emblem and that's usually what I'm aiming for.

>Three sixes
>A four

Your team is literally Satan and pro-death.

Hot.
Had to sell my soul to IS to get this many Grimas.

It fits.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Warding Breath out, Mirror Stance 2 in. We've known the cooldown won't stack with Vengeful for as long as he's had Breath, so why not trade it out for something useful, like more attack?

Bracing Stance 2 and Warding Stance 3 would also be interesting to explore; this is just the stance I had access to on short notice. And I won't argue with 69 attack on enemy phase.

Heh. 69 attack.

I've also gotta get Tiki finished with Quick Riposte 3, but my feathers are mostly going to getting her and Nowi to +10 right now, and I'd prefer to keep that up.
69 attack and a 39/35 defensive spread on enemy phase?

Okay, that's legit spookier than my own Grima. I bow down.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I really think Geno is the next reveal.
I think Geno might happen later, just to throw a wrench at this whole chronology theory.

But whether I'm right or wrong doesn't matter when I genuinely believe Geno is a matter of when rather than if for Ultimate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

69 attack and a 39/35 defensive spread on enemy phase?

Okay, that's legit spookier than my own Grima. I bow down.
*Cough* *Cough*
*Crosses Shoulders and stands tall*
You bow to me. :V

Only thing that can ruin this buff is Panic Ploy or just killing the two armored allies.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You know you can do the same to Red's Grima too?
Where is my bow? ;-;
He's made a mixed tank. That's a lot scarier than someone trying to get the Attack as high as possible because it makes them harder to kill.

But I'd like to see the math on how either of you can take this girl down.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
He's made a mixed tank. That's a lot scarier than someone trying to get the Attack as high as possible because it makes them harder to kill.

But I'd like to see the math on how either of you can take this girl down.

Oh look, another sword unit for my Robin to devour. : 3

Chrono.

Man I hate the boxart for Super Mario Party.

Looks cheap as hell, especially the logo.

D

Deleted member

Hector as an Ike echo
Celica as a Robin echo
Give me ALL the Fire Emblem

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gimmie the BK, echo of Ike or not, I don't care, gimmie the big guy.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I’ve reached a point of critical I-don’t-even-care-anymore where I look at Fire Emblem and just see a ton of awesome possibilities for fan favorite characters to get in as cheap echoes, regardless of what the haters say. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yes to this!

**** Fire Emblem haters I want more!
BK is like the only FE character beside Lyn that would make me really excited. (RIP Lyn)

The rest? Heh, I don't care too much, beside that another Awakening character would be too much, like, we already have the big 3, let's calm down a bit.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My wishlist of Fire Emblem characters has pretty much ****tuplied since I started to play FEH.

Ziguldo when, Sakurai?

D

Deleted member

Hector's hitboxes are bigger at the end of the axe, for obvious reasons, but his attacks are weaker if they hit with the handle. Eruption is replaced by Roy's Neutral B. All attacks that had fire effects are replaced by electircal ones. Final Smash is Triangle Attack: Hector summons Eliwood and Lyn to deliver a simultaneous triple strike on the enemy.

Celica, instead of consuming durability, takes damage with every special attack and Smash attack, though her attacks aren't as powerful. Instead of the Bronze/Levin Swords, she uses the Golden Dagger and Belived Zophia. Thunder line is replaced by a Fire line of spells, move is still the same but has fire aesthetics instead. Elwind is simply renamed Excalibur. Down B is replaced with Freeze, the move functions the same before connecting but uses ice effects and freezes the opponent on hit instead of grabbing them. Final Smash is Ragnarok and Falchion: Celica summons Alm who charges Scendscale while she charges Ragnarok Omega, after that, they release them, covering the whole field with a beam of light and a fiery inferno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom