• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Reminder that Disney owns Sora, not Square.

That said, there's no "equal number reps" either. It's simply what makes sense to license out because the character works.
This is true but I still feel they may aim for 3. And doesn’t Disney and square own the rights to Kingdom Hearts content?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This is true but I still feel they may aim for 3. And doesn’t Disney and square own the rights to Kingdom Hearts content?
I was always confused on some of that. I know Sora's right are outright owned by Disney. I'm not sure of all the other original content. It could be co-owned or something. I just know that Disney still has some control, which is what makes it hard for Sora to get in.

Regardless, my bigger point was the whole "repping for the sake of it cause one company has more". That shouldn't much matter. About the only thing that helps is getting more stuff from one company is possibly less costly if there's a bundle for the content's pricing. Though that doesn't help much for Capcom, as he licensed a separate company for Street Fighter and MegaMan content, respectively.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This is true but I still feel they may aim for 3.
If it's only on an impulse, why should anyone else trust it?

And doesn’t Disney and square own the rights to Kingdom Hearts content?
If that's true, wouldn't that mean that both have to agree on it? That still means Disney has a hand in the act.

D

Deleted member

I feel like in the summer "Making fun of Shiny" is seen as cool to you guys, and ever since Androobie came along, you all like to make fun of me even more.

Coricus was right, I am an outcast.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I feel like in the summer "Making fun of Shiny" is seen as cool to you guys, and ever since Androobie came along, you all like to make fun of me even more.

Okay, so whenever we correct you or point out a goof you make, it's "making fun of you"

But what would happen if you do it? Do you seriously believe we'd just see it as you making fun of us?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay, so whenever we correct you or point out a goof you make, it's "making fun of you"

But what would happen if you do it? Do you seriously believe we'd just see it as you making fun of us?
No no, that does not count.
You all like it when people go against me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was always confused on some of that. I know Sora's right are outright owned by Disney. I'm not sure of all the other original content. It could be co-owned or something. I just know that Disney still has some control, which is what makes it hard for Sora to get in.

Regardless, my bigger point was the whole "repping for the sake of it cause one company has more". That shouldn't much matter. About the only thing that helps is getting more stuff from one company is possibly less costly if there's a bundle for the content's pricing. Though that doesn't help much for Capcom, as he licensed a separate company for Street Fighter and MegaMan content, respectively.
If it's only on an impulse, why should anyone else trust it?

If that's true, wouldn't that mean that both have to agree on it? That still means Disney has a hand in the act.
This is true and why I asked. Either way Disney is getting involved and square. I wonder if Sakurai could actually get both to agree or one(whoever makes the call) on Sora. Him and Geno are the big requests for square so I wanted to see what people had to say on the chances. Repping is probably not the case it was just my thought that we could get one more from each company as everyone involved in smash is on good terms and there’s some great third party choices left.

What does androobie have to do with this? No one targets you.

And you complain about not getting attention but when you do get it, you get angry.

Why....?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Dude, we've been through this thing every other day. You beat yourself up and blame others on it. This isn't really the answer, and the more it happens, the more I doubt what you think you said is happening is actually happening and is just a case of overreacting.

I knew a guy back in 2015 to early 2016, name was Shrek-It Ralph. I had a long talk about him and how his behavior was self-harmful. Not in like a physical way, but in a way that when someone pointed out his flaws, he'd act like people were antagonizing him and chastised himself for it. When I sent that talk, he told me that he I was "insulting him" and then left the entire site on the grounds that "nobody liked him".

Don't end up being that guy.

This has gone on so much that I really surprise myself if it hasn't happened within the span of a few days' time.

1514786454729.png

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly shiny at this point, I’m confused as to why you use this site? Oh think we hate and do lots of complaining. Outside of that what enjoyment do you get that makes you stay?

Is it trolling like I’ve bought up time and time again?

Or are you really this out of touch with the world and social etiquette?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Honestly shiny at this point, I’m confused as to why you use this site? Oh think we hate and do lots of complaining. Outside of that what enjoyment do you get that makes you stay?

My theory is that Smashboards is his drug.

D

Deleted member

So let me get this straight.

When we correct you, it's bullying, but when you correct us, it's not?

No offense, but... that's hypocrisy, right there.
That is not what I am implying. That does not count.
It is just you all like to make fun of me.

I am not a troll, I am really bad at doing it.

The reason why I use this site is one reason, I like you guys.
I may get mad at all of you, but that does not mean I hate you. If I abandoned all of you, things would not be the same in a good way.
If Shiny always gets angry when he gets what he wants, I seriously don't wanna know how he'd be once he gets Ultimate.
What? That is totally wrong.

I will cherish Ultimate and love it and sleep with it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don’t know if I am allowed to ask this but has shinys account been ip checked?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
As much as I'd like to do this song and dance again, I'm just going to abstain until this blows over or tomorrow comes.
Whichever comes last.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

I don’t know if I am allowed to ask this but has shinys account been ip checked?
Why would you need to do that? He's been on for a year. 13,000 posts. Why would a troll dedicate so much time into that for one tiny little forum site?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Why would you need to do that? He's been on for a year. 13,000 posts. Why would a troll dedicate so much time into that for one tiny little forum site?
Doesn’t matter I’ve seen trolls keep up acts as long as they can.
This question has been bothering me for awhile but I needed to put it out there in order to push it away

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Disney fully owns Sora as a character, but Square Enix partially owns specific character design/outfit rights.

It's like Bayonetta, where her Bayonetta 2 look is partially owned by Nintendo, but Bayonetta herself is owned by SEGA.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Disney fully owns Sora as a character, but Square Enix partially owns specific character design/outfit rights.

It's like Bayonetta, where her Bayonetta 2 look is partially owned by Nintendo, but Bayonetta herself is owned by SEGA.
How in the goddamn **** do you own an OUTFIT of a character? That's like if Nintendo owned Mario but some other company owned his hat.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That is not what I am implying. That does not count.
Classic excuse. You "don't count" :rolleyes:

If that's the case, why are you still here?

Why didn't you report our asses to a moderator?

Why do you keep coming back every single day to a place you believe to receive nothing but insults and hatred?

Either you're a troll, addicted to this site or secretly want to be treated like a pile of ****. Can't see any other outcome at this point if you keep acting like this.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Huh specific outfits. That's weird but kind of interesting. Now I wonder if he got him, would they go for the rights to his costumes.

Chrono.

Sora would be perfect for Smash just from a pure fun/moveset point but the logistics around his licencing seem ****ed in all areas.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I kind of wish more games let you access the debug menu. I'm pretty sure Sonic Mania's the most recent example at least, so that's cool.

From what I understand, the VC version of Shantae let's you do that as well. I want to try it out since that's the only feasible way you get to use the Tinkerbat form.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If that's the case, why are you still here?

Why didn't you report our ***** to a moderator?

Why do you keep coming back every single day to a place you believe to receive nothing but insults and hatred?

Either you're a troll, addicted to this site or secretly want to be treated like a pile of ****. Can't see any other outcome at this point if you keep acting like this.
I would miss you guys.

The moderators would not do much, and it is more than just posts.

I like you guys.

I am addicted to this site. I do not want to be treated like trash, if anything.

I remember when half of the users in here ignored me and that motivated me to take my hiatus.

Like I said, do you see it? I am that outcast.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I would miss you guys.

The moderators would not do much, and it is more than just posts.

I like you guys.

I am addicted to this site. I do not want to be treated like trash, if anything.

I remember when half of the users in here ignored me and that motivated me to take my hiatus.

Like I said, do you see it? I am that outcast.
You wanted to take that hiatus to make an effort in changing. An effort that I am certain you didn't even bother trying to take.

And honestly, moderators are good at their job, so saying "moderators would not do much" is kind of insulting. Just saying.

But if you don't want to be an outcast? You need to do something about it. It won't change overnight, but if you do nothing, nothing will happen.

Chrono.

Now to be fair, Goku Blue has a 2L.

It's kinda redundant though because everyone uses 5LL anyways and not many people use Goku Blue to begin with...
but it's technically there.

God, I wish Super Goku and Base Goku had that 2L.
Oh I forgot about him, he's the Goku I use and see the least.

D

Deleted member

You wanted to take that hiatus to make an effort in changing. An effort that I am certain you didn't even bother trying to take.

And honestly, moderators are good at their job, so saying "moderators would not do much" is kind of insulting. Just saying.

But if you don't want to be an outcast? You need to do something about it. It won't change overnight, but if you do nothing, nothing will happen.
The moderators are good, it is just that they probably disagree with me.

Also good night. It is going to be impossible to go away from an outcast in NintenZone.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The moderators are good, it is just that they probably disagree with me.
Disagree or not, a good moderator can't let bias dominate their judgement when doing their job. They're meant to be moderators.

Unless this is some weird place where a mod can ban people just because they don't like that member's avatar or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom