• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Shiny...

You need to stop looking for approval from others, that is what's more harmful. You time and time again keep putting yourself down thinking that everyone hates you, when you really need to focus on shutting down your own insecurities.

The reality is not seeking approval from everyone else, trying to be a people pleaser and 'fitting in' its ultimately seeking approval from yourself and not worrying about what others will think of you. This isn't going to happen if you keep being so hard on yourself and continually breaking your own confidence. If there's something about yourself you don't like, work on fixing it rather than beating yourself up. But if there's something about yourself that others don't like, then its not your problem its their's.
It is just... Difficult for me.
I will try though.

No one gets it. Really.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Question for people.

Out of the latest batch of fighters who do you guys think you'll be using if any?

For me, well its pretty obvious I'll be using Dark Samus A LOT.

But also, as someone who uses both Roy and Ike fairly often in my rotation, Chrom will probably be another character I'll be using a lot. I'll definitely try out the other characters as well, I do like to mess around with the heavies from time to time and Simon/Richter look pretty fun as well. But Dark Samus and Chrom would fit naturally into my rotation since I am very familiar with both of their movesets.
I'll be using Richter as a secondary

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So far the 5 characters I’ll use for that one mode are Ike, Snake, Cloud, Simon and King K. Rool.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh I'm not talking about the main story, I'm talking about the "WE HAVE A MORAL THAT IS VERY GOOD PLEASE DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO HOW WE'RE IGNORING IT". Emoji Movie's main message was "Come on girls, it's ok to break stereotypes!" because the Jailbreak girl or whatever was actually a princess but didn't want to be just a princess like all other girl emojis have to be. Which reminds you the main villain and the mother of the protag are girls and not princesses or anything like that. In XB2 it's "RESPECT WOMEN ALSO ALL WOMEN ARE EITHER LITTLE GIRLS OR WEAR SKIMPY CLOTHES AND HAVE BIG BADONKADONKS. BUT RESPECT WOMEN!". They even use a character who has a cleavage window just so they can shove her in cutscene camera angles to stare at boobs. I'll leave it at that because I caj go on for like, half an hour on the things I hate about that game beyond designs
Huh, didn't know Morag wear a skirt at some point, that's new to me.

Adenine, Agate, Azami, Finch, Kasandra, Ursula, Crosette, and probably a few other I am missing are also very fanservice too, veryyyy much.

Frankly Gwen, do you have to get always dramatical when talking about things you don't like?

Because reading your posts on XB2 always remind me why I don't feel comfortable talking about XB2 around this forum, again.

But I think I should go before I say things I would regret, because I do not want to insult you. Like I once said before, I do not want to call out on peoples who don't like what I like, I much prefer ignore it and be civilized, but I can't do it at this point, and this make me angry at myself for not being better at handling this. And I don't want to resort to the ignore option because peoples will always disagree on things they like or dislike and they are subject you and I can agree, but I just don't know anymore.

So on that...sorry for my rant, I am tired, but I needed to say that, now, I must go because it's ****ing late here, but I hope you understand where I am getting at, if not, then I guess I just really failed as a fan.

On that, have a good night.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Top 5 Smash characters.

1.) Rayman
2.) Dr.Eggman
3.) Shantae
4.) Dixie Kong
5.) Can't think of anything else, aside from these four, pretty much every character I want in Smash is already in.

Oh man, I remember this trailer.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
That takes me back.

One of the comments in the Tweet pretty much said the same thing, but teaser trailers for animated movies that are just there to introduce you to the characters are severly missing in today's age.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Top 5 Smash Characters:

5). Isabelle
4). Decidueye
3). Adeleine
2). Dragonborn
1). Papyrus

Also I had a good day at the festival. Had some decent food, played some games... Tried telling this old guy I wasn't religious. It was good.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The whole point of my post was to make you feel old, buddy.
You darn kids and yer big mouths. And yer gettin' everythin' handed to ya, and havin' no respect for yer elders or the history that came before.

Back in my day, we didn't get these """Smash Ballots""" and Twitter polls and forum doohickies to get our favourite characters into Smash, we took what was given to us and we were grateful just have these characters in the one game! And we didn't go beggin' for seconds with DLC, we knew you how to appreciate moderation! Too much of a good thing makes ya rotten, is what we were taught!

Y'all think ye know everythin', but ye know nothin'! Ya wouldn't know a gift from God if it smacked ya in the face!

ECH!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Top wanted newcomers?

Hmm.
  1. Geno
  2. Decidueye
  3. Issac
  4. Shantae
  5. Isabelle
Probably in that order.

Everyone else is confirmed or deconfirmed by now.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You darn kids and yer big mouths. And yer gettin' everythin' handed to ya, and havin' no respect for yer elders or the history that came before.

Back in my day, we didn't get these """Smash Ballots""" and Twitter polls and forum doohickies to get our favourite characters into Smash, we took what was given to us and we were grateful just have these characters in the one game! And we didn't go beggin' for seconds with DLC, we knew you how to appreciate moderation! Too much of a good thing makes ya rotten, is what we were taught!

Y'all think ye know everythin', but ye know nothin'! Ya wouldn't know a gift from God if it smacked ya in the face!

ECH!

okay mr. boomer i'll just go back to my fortnite, the #1 game on the nintendo switch!

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Well, I’m back, much earlier than I expected.

I didn’t even want my boyfriend to mention it, since it’s private information and against the forum rules, but here we are. I really hope I didn’t scare anybody.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

I didn’t even want my boyfriend to mention it, since it’s private information and against the forum rules, but here we are. I really hope I didn’t scare anybody.
Spooked the **** outta me.

Seriously fam, glad you're still with us.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

Honestly, I’m just glad you’re still with us, and I mean that.

D

Deleted member

Whew, glad you are safe.
Back from.... Shopping.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I wish Dark Samus was more like cosmic horrorish. Like the visor bit opened up into like a mouth with a lot of teeth.

D

Deleted member

My top 5 wanted newcomers were:
1. Ridley
2. K. Rool
3. A Castlevania character
4. Dark Samus as echo

5. Blood Falcon as an echo.

4/5

For the next smash it'd probably be:
1. Alucard.
2. Waluigi.
3. New F Zero rep.(I can dream)
4. Dr. Robotnik/Eggman.
5. New Wario rep.

Man, I had to stretch to even get out 5. Shows how near complete smash is for me.

Man I wish Dark Samus was more like cosmic horrorish. Like the visor bit opened up into like a mouth with a lot of teeth.
So venom Samus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, maybe not teeth, but Zero Suit Dark Samus happens to be like that.

How's some veins and a third eye like the Metroid Brain things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom