• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There is so many Gen 7 I would want, it's not even funny.

But I'm going to be "that guy" and say Golisopod would be my number 1 top pick for a Gen 7 Pokemon.

I freakin' love this cool coward Pokemon, and being able to play him in Smash would be like a dream come true.

D

Deleted member

Why am I getting feelings I am not just an outcast of NintenZone, but an outcast of life in general?

D

Deleted member

There is so many Gen 7 I would want, it's not even funny.

But I'm going to be "that guy" and say Golisopod would be my number 1 top pick for a Gen 7 Pokemon.

I freakin' love this cool coward Pokemon, and being able to play him in Smash would be like a dream come true.
Golisopod is the second best Alola mon so I approve

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Feh Summer thingy really gives a lot of Orbs, hopefully I'll be able to pull Summer Mic and Neph soon to save a bit for CYL2.

*flash foward to me 2 weeks later, trying out the ****rolling method I saw in the FGO board in Desperation 3.*

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
For me, the only two Gen VII Pokemon I'd really like to see would be Decidueye and Lycanroc. The only other Pokemon that really comes close would be Incineroar, who I'd be disappointed to see at first, but can see myself warming up to depending on how he's implemented. Wrestling styles can either end up very boring, or very fun.

D

Deleted member

It's not that I think Incineroar is a bad choice, I just want Pokemon fighters that aren't just "fighting game trope except in a Pokemon". Decidueye would be an archer, Oricorio a dancer, Primarina a singer, Mimikyu whatever the hell it is and all of those archetypes aren't usually seen in a fighting game character.
Incineroar just being a wrestler will just feel like a bunch of wasted potential out of Gen 7, no matter how fun I know it would be.

D

Deleted member

I do not know. Have I been.... Overall harmful to NintenZone?

I caused a lot of drama and just yelling.

I went from being a cinnamon roll to a corrupt politician of NintenZone.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Golisopod is the second best Alola mon so I approve
To add to that, imagine if Golisopod had our real boy Guzma as a assist for some move.

I don't know how it would work at all (beside Goli being too scared to attack and Guzma attacking at this place or somethin'), but I would play the **** out of it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
To add to that, imagine if Golisopod had our real boy Guzma as a assist for some move.

I don't know how it would work at all (beside Goli being too scared to attack and Guzma attacking at this place or somethin'), but I would play the **** out of it.

The true coward is Wimpod :p

Golisopod just does a "strategical retreat"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The true coward is Wimpod :p

Golisopod just does a "strategical retreat"
Heh, he cover in fear if you tape him too much in Pokemon Refresh, so he is still a bit of a coward at heart.

A likeable one for sure too. ;)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's not that I think Incineroar is a bad choice, I just want Pokemon fighters that aren't just "fighting game trope except in a Pokemon". Decidueye would be an archer, Oricorio a dancer, Primarina a singer, Mimikyu whatever the hell it is and all of those archetypes aren't usually seen in a fighting game character.
Incineroar just being a wrestler will just feel like a bunch of wasted potential out of Gen 7, no matter how fun I know it would be.
That's fair. Though I do think things like dancer are pretty much RPG archetypes in their own way.

I wouldn't have a problem with Ghost Owl myself, since I think being an Archer does have some potential, but the only character in a fighting game that lived up to that potential, to me anyway was Green Arrow in Injustice. Whereas Wrestlers have been handled really well and even in a variety of styles, not just alternate versions of Zangeif or Haggar.

D

Deleted member

That's fair. Though I do think things like dancer are pretty much RPG archetypes in their own way.

I wouldn't have a problem with Ghost Owl myself, since I think being an Archer does have some potential, but the only character in a fighting game that lived up to that potential, to me anyway was Green Arrow in Injustice. Whereas Wrestlers have been handled really well and even in a variety of styles, not just alternate versions of Zangeif or Haggar.
RPG archetypes in a fighting game resonates much more to me than fighting game archetypes in a fighting game.

D

Deleted member

I hope Decidueye will be this game's Robin.
That'd be ironic, for sure.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just really like Buzzwole. Bug types were always my favorite. steel is my 2nd favorite

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gardevoir would be a dream to have in Smash.
We haven't see Gardevoir yet I think,she is one of the most popular Pokemon out there for various reasons and Ultimate's newcomers so far have been very fan favourite pick.

With Gen 3 being the gen with the most attention at the time the roster for Ultimate was decided, I think Gardevoir might have a chance this time.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I do not know. Have I been.... Overall harmful to NintenZone?

I caused a lot of drama and just yelling.

I went from being a cinnamon roll to a corrupt politician of NintenZone.
Shiny...

You need to stop looking for approval from others, that is what's more harmful. You time and time again keep putting yourself down thinking that everyone hates you, when you really need to focus on shutting down your own insecurities.

The reality is not seeking approval from everyone else, trying to be a people pleaser and 'fitting in' its ultimately seeking approval from yourself and not worrying about what others will think of you. This isn't going to happen if you keep being so hard on yourself and continually breaking your own confidence. If there's something about yourself you don't like, work on fixing it rather than beating yourself up. But if there's something about yourself that others don't like, then its not your problem its their's.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
He's not.
You just have terrible taste, like every member of this community that isn't yours truly.
So the best member of this community is one that sleep in a big ass sleeping bag?

'guess that make sense, especially with how Smash 4 EVO turn out, that's the best our community could manage anyway.

D

Deleted member

Tanks > Useful for one move and then decent after that

I always ran Dewpider on my team back when I played Showdown.
Oh, you're talking about competitive play.
That's outside of my Pokemon comfort zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom