• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, maybe not teeth, but Zero Suit Dark Samus happens to be like that.

How's some veins and a third eye like the Metroid Brain things?
Dank Samus basically is
Metroid Prime reincarnate, right?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
2008: "Colonel, Samus took her clothes off"

2018: "OTACON, WHAT THE **** IS THAT?! DARK SAMUS TOOK HER SHELL OFF!"

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
My top 5 most wanted for Smash:

1) Professor Layton
2) Gallade
3) Chrom
4) Rex & Pyra
5) Primarina

Of my top 5, Chrom is the one that made it in so far, so if I had to bump someone to the new 5th place following his confirmation, it'd be Bandana Dee.

Out of all my remaining top 5, most of them are rather unlikely to be added into the roster. The only that I think that has the best chance at this rate is Professor Layton, so he's the one I'm particularly anticipating.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well, I’m back, much earlier than I expected.

I didn’t even want my boyfriend to mention it, since it’s private information and against the forum rules, but here we are. I really hope I didn’t scare anybody.
Somehow I missed this... you did scare me, but it’s alright, I’m just glad you’re ok.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, I’m back, much earlier than I expected.

I didn’t even want my boyfriend to mention it, since it’s private information and against the forum rules, but here we are. I really hope I didn’t scare anybody.
Good to see you back, please stay safe! We wouldn’t want anything to happen to you!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Most wanted?
1- Pythra
2- Toyota Celica 2002
3- Incineroar
4- Elmo
5- The Zekenator

My satisfaction with the game is 100% with Simon & Richter already in tho, so any of these would be an amazing bonus.
I would put Zeke on the top of the list and then Pyra.

Realistically my top choice of all is Geno.

Also to ChikoLad ChikoLad , man this is funny, just wonder where did this Sonic clip come from lol.
I can actually see this happening officially, they could have go with how King K Rool trailer.
Checked out the new trailer of Wreck it Ralph 2, oh my... that casual outfit Mulan...
Now I kind of wonder how will casual Li Shang look like...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I tried to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for a bit but honestly, the abysmal resolution coupled with the framerate being so inconsistent really holds it back for me now.

Can't wait for Ryujinx or Yuzu to run the game at 4K60, because it will look absolutely stunning then.

Also to ChikoLad ChikoLad , man this is funny, just wonder where did this Sonic clip come from lol.
I can actually see this happening officially, they could have go with how King K Rool trailer.
Checked out the new trailer of Wreck it Ralph 2, oh my... that casual outfit Mulan...
That's from Night of the Werehog, a tie-in animated short for Sonic Unleashed.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

OH, Chiko doesn't need to tell you that, that's a Night of the Werehog clip.

It was a Sonic Unleashed promo mini-movie about Sonic and Chip exploring a haunted house while the two male ghosts haunting it desperately tried to impress a girl ghost by attempting to scare the two of them.

...Buuuut they finished posting faster anyway, ah well LOL

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I tried to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for a bit but honestly, the abysmal resolution coupled with the framerate being so inconsistent really holds it back for me now.

Can't wait for Ryujinx or Yuzu to run the game at 4K60, because it will look absolutely stunning then.
If you are talking about docked graphics XC2 looks pretty good, if it's in handheld mode, and especially in Gormott... yeah...

Nevertheless, I only suffer huge framrate drops when fighting those enemies in the plains in Gormott, besides that I don't really get whre you are coming from when it comes to the framerates being inconsistent.

One thing that XC2 holds me back is that there isn't really much else stuff for me to get or complete at this point... I mean yeah I still have some Blade quests to finish but I'm not rushed to complete it, and I'm still busying getting all characters in Octopath Traveler.
That probably has to wait for another couple of years, but I could be wrong obviously. And even so, for me when it comes to JRPGs, as long as the framrate is consistent, whether the game is 4k or not or not 60fps I'm fine.

Also, you know me, I actually prefer playing games like XC2, Octopath Traveler, Valkyria Chronicles 4 etc on the go on my Nintendo Switch for most of the time, especially when grinding rather than going for the main story. Thus, when it comes to emulators, especially Switch emulators, unless I prefer the graphics way more than the portability, it doesn't interest me at all.
That's from Night of the Werehog, a tie-in animated short for Sonic Unleashed.
Wow an animated short or a game that's like nearly a decade old still look awesome.

And now I have finished it, it's actually pretty good.
And wow, now even a ghost likes Sonic (The Werehog Sonic though) lol
OH, Chiko doesn't need to tell you that, that's a Night of the Werehog clip.

It was a Sonic Unleashed promo mini-movie about Sonic and Chip exploring a haunted house while the two male ghosts haunting it desperately tried to impress a girl ghost by attempting to scare the two of them.

...Buuuut they finished posting faster anyway, ah well LOL
Yeah,and when cliping it to the Simon Belmont trailer where Luigi was also in a haunted mansion, it just fits lol.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, what’s everyone doing tonight?
I played some more Brawlout. This game... Lol it needs work. But its kind of fun, so its alright. Thinking about reading some online UT comics, then heading to bed.

Today was an incredibly rough day for me. I threw out my back and bashed up my feet pretty badly. So I'm gonna take this time to relax.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Question for people.

Out of the latest batch of fighters who do you guys think you'll be using if any?

For me, well its pretty obvious I'll be using Dark Samus A LOT.

But also, as someone who uses both Roy and Ike fairly often in my rotation, Chrom will probably be another character I'll be using a lot. I'll definitely try out the other characters as well, I do like to mess around with the heavies from time to time and Simon/Richter look pretty fun as well. But Dark Samus and Chrom would fit naturally into my rotation since I am very familiar with both of their movesets.
I'll mainly be using King K. Rool as that was one of my big wants for the game, but I'll also use Dark Samus and Richter a lot since I love the characters.

Someone quoted the original post on the Decidueye thread, and it was the same source.
Just because he didn't trust it doesn't mean it didn't say that.
It actually seems there are other sources saying that. If you look at what he says in the PM Loz18 leaked out, he heavily implies that he had multiple people collaborating on it as Lupensko (the guy who gave him the "No DK" rumor) isn't grouped with them and he says that he has one source that says it's Incineroar. If it was the same guy, he wouldn't speak of them as if they were separate people, which means that it's not just one person telling him that and it's not Lupensko exclusively giving it to him.

Lupensko did agree with that, that part is true, but he wasn't the main one behind that detail and Vergeban had little faith in him once the DK bit came out.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Really hoping for my boy being revealed tomorrow. Fits pretty well given that it falls on the anniversary date.

Come on McleodGaming!

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Tonight I am a happy man because... :)

One of my favorite characters from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance! Her IVS are +ATK and -RES. Not bad.

And I say only Path of Radiance because to this day, I still haven't played Radiant Dawn.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This and Sonic Colours managed pull off some pretty impressive visuals for the Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom