• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Nah it’s gonna be Geno
Meh. I mean he's already likely for Smash Ultimate so that would kinda be anti-hype. No offense to supporters of that character.

I guess I should temper expectations.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Meh. I mean he's already likely for Smash Ultimate so that would kinda be anti-hype. No offense to supporters of that character.

I guess I should temper expectations.
Just expect a character you really don’t want playable then whoever gets in will be better.

Unless it’s that character lol

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Just expect a character you really don’t want playable then whoever gets in will be better.

Unless it’s that character lol
Lol that's going to make things worse lmao.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Found a cool cover of a Battle Network theme.

I know Battle Chip Challenge was a weird spin-off with a different battle system, but this theme is a GOAT.

Chrono.

Just got back from The Meg.

It was dumb but not offensively horrible. Plus, Jason Statham.
Found a cool cover of a Battle Network theme.

I know Battle Chip Challenge was a weird spin-off with a different battle system, but this theme is a GOAT.
Man, I remember buying this game as a kid thinking it'd be some fighting game using BN mechanics.

It wasn't that and to this day I wish it had been. Kid me had no idea how to play this either lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just saw Etika's playthrough of XC2
Even he had tears overflowing during the Rex begging Poppi scene. Basically he couldn't do his overraction antics because he was invested in the story and crying.

An actually damn good stream.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Just saw Etika's playthrough of XC2
Even he had tears overflowing during the Rex begging Poppi scene. Basically he couldn't do his overraction antics because he was invested in the story and crying.

An actually damn good stream.
I need to watch it, everyone's been saying it's great.

That moment in particular hits you right in the Honey Nut Feelio's.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Today's episode of Ducktales was really something else:

We finally learn what the Spear of Selene was and what caused Della's disappearance; in hindsight, it makes perfect sense for the "Spear of Selense" to be a rocket. Maybe I should've seen this twist coming sooner, especially considering all the theories that her disappearance involved outer space or even the moon in some way, but ah well. In any case, it's a satisfying reveal.

Good lord though, poor everyone by the time of the episode's end. The triplets and Webby are heartbroken and resentful of Scrooge (who, angered and offended by the kids' attitudes and accusations, didn't try to explain the entire story to them and how hard he worked to get Della back, after she made the decision to sneak aboard an untested, prototype rocket prematurely) and Scrooge got bitter enough about it to snap at all of the kids, including Webby, which leaves Beakley absolutely pissed off. Donald's got the houseboat all fixed up and ready to go, but when Dewey tells him he and his brothers learned about their mother's fate, Donald sounds absolutely heartbroken. By the end of the episode, everyone except Launchpad has left Scrooge and McDuck Manor or are preparing to, so he's back to square one. Just like he was at the start of the series, he's bitter and alone once again, but with even less company in the mansion, and even more people in his life resenting him.

The emotional stakes have gotten a lot stronger since last week when the triplet's brief falling out over the Della mystery lasted only a few minutes in the one episode. And with Magica De Spell about to make her move, there's gonna be a lot going on in the season's last episode, coming this Saturday. The DuckTales reboot has had it's ups and downs after it's stellar beginning, but these last few episodes have been very well done, and I'm really excited for the season finale!

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Guys?

I think the thread title is having a stroke.

Either that, or it's slowly morphing into the name of an elder demon that'll turn out to be the true final boss.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Don't normally share random crap I come across, but:

This put a smile on my face.

Who knows, maybe it'll put one on yours.

Guys?

Either that, or it's slowly morphing into the name of an elder demon that'll turn out to be the true final boss.
Iä! Iä! Smiesh doo'rect!

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
How has the site felt since the Direct?

Also, new characters added to the main list and postbits/premium backgrounds for anyone that did not notice yet.

Smilies will get added when I'm back from SmashCon probably.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Also, new characters added to the main list and postbits/premium backgrounds for anyone that did not notice yet.

Honestly? Lot smoother recently. Was pretty hit and miss before the direct but it's been pretty solid since.

Used to have trouble refreshing the page, posting, loading images, posting images - and I haven't seen any of that for a few days now.

There is some kind of server error I get once in awhile that seems to vanish on a refresh, though. And it's new - didn't see it before things otherwise cleared up. If I see it again I'll copy it down and let you know.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Absolutely zero crashes since thursday iirc.

It feels like Bizarroboards considering how the site was before the Direct

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Overall, super positive vibes all around.
It feels GREAT knowing Simon's in the game. Honestly, it always felt weird that Snake got in over Simon in the first place.

However, I'm kinda disappointed that one of my most wanteds turned out to be an echo when Dark Samus has all this cool **** to draw from.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time for some more pulls of pain.
Despite Im on a fecal streak at least I got one 5☆
PullsOPain.jpg

I'll have like 40 Orbs when Neph's Banner hits, so there's hope :V

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
looking everything over im going to make my last prediction for the base roster of smash ultimate

Geno
Bandana dee
Elma
Incineroar

Echoes
Isabelle
Medusa
Shadow
Akuma

you might think thats a lot but not counting echoes thats only 8 characters total and 16 counting echoes wich is inlogic for the ammount of characters normally added to smash

and ill be honest the fact we arnt already done with the base roster is more characters than i previously thought possible

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lemme guess. You predicted Simon and Krystal amirite? :smirk:
I never made predictions for Smash Flash 2.

Though Simon is someone I've thought of for several years due to the Dracula's Castle stage.

With that said, I did make good predictions for Ultimate. Getting half of the 8 newcomers right and even having 3 characters become Assist Trophies, including Shovel Knight which no one really expected to see in gameplay because indie.

Not to mention how many of the jokes I made in my first mafia game ended up becoming true. And don't get me started on how many of the stuff I try to make up for roleplays also end up being canon... it's scary sometimes.

I don't have a perfect track record of gut feelings though (thought we wouldn't get another Fire Emblem rep and look at us now!), but I trust my gut anyway :V

Guys?

Character Concept #16 - the Lovecraftian entity known as Augeest Smiesh-Doo'rect

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

pretty good really, ever since the day of the direct no more problems really

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Ironically, King K. Rool’s Final Smash didn’t blow up the site.

In other words, been doing well.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, after playing Brawlout, I've come to a few conclusions.

>My main is The Drifter with the Emerald skin
>My favorite stage is Raging Glacier
>Your mommy gay

So has RoA been confirmed for Switch yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom