• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Huh. Seems like every time I defeat an opponent, another one pops up.
Mimikyu is disconfirmed, but now I find myself cringing at 90% of the community wants and Decidueye is not considered likely anymore.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
A top 5, huh?

While I don't have much to ask tbh, here are still some of my most wanted:

1: Malos (or any XB2 character)
2: Skull Kid
3: Elma
4: The Black Knight
5: Dark Matter Blade.

That's the one I could think on top of my head, but honestly, I'm already pretty happy with what we got. Anything on this list would be pretty much the cherry on top of the cake...beside Malos, if Malos get in, I will quit Smash speculation as best as I can.

Btu that ain't going to happen, so for now, I just hope a few I want get in and I be happy.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh, I thought you were talking who isn't disconfirmed. I was thinking Grima, Geno, and Buzzwole, lol.
I do like Robin and I did want them to be based off the Grima possesed version so we’d have another villain in Smash but Robin is my least played FE character in Smash, they’re kinda boring to me. Which yeah I know that’s ironic or something.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Question for people.

Out of the latest batch of fighters who do you guys think you'll be using if any?

For me, well its pretty obvious I'll be using Dark Samus A LOT.

But also, as someone who uses both Roy and Ike fairly often in my rotation, Chrom will probably be another character I'll be using a lot. I'll definitely try out the other characters as well, I do like to mess around with the heavies from time to time and Simon/Richter look pretty fun as well. But Dark Samus and Chrom would fit naturally into my rotation since I am very familiar with both of their movesets.
Simon > Dark Samus > K.Rool > Ritcher >>>> Chrom.

Simon's an OG and he looks fun. Ritcher has that cool winpose though. I already use Samus, so a Samus with a better roll should be fun. K.Rool could be fun, but Ridley and Ganon are the heavies I'll probably stick to(And Mega Man, obviously). Chrom I don't feel too strongly about either way.

The only issue with a game like this is that there's so many characters, but there's bound to be some I use way more than others even if I like a ton of them.

D

Deleted member

Most wanted? Easy
  • Protector
  • Wonder-Red
  • Saber
  • Hitmonchan(Little Mac Echo edition)
  • Black Knight/Hector/Eliwood as Ike Echoes

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Huh. Seems like every time I defeat an opponent, another one pops up.
Mimikyu is disconfirmed, but now I find myself cringing at 90% of the community wants and Decidueye is not considered likely anymore.
I think Decidueye isn’t considered likely anymore cause Vergeben said there’s a gen 7 pokemon playable and it’s not Decidueye.

D

Deleted member

Usted es un hombre con excelentes gustos. :denzel:
You is a man with excellent friends is what I got.
I think es should be replaced with son, I am not too sure.
The reason is.... "You are" is the correct way, not "You is".

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I think Decidueye isn’t considered likely anymore cause Vergeben said there’s a gen 7 pokemon playable and it’s not Decidueye.
Appearently that source also said there won't be any DK newcomers in the base game.
That seems to be overlooked by a lot of people.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You is a man with excellent friends is what I got.
I think es should be replaced with son, I am not too sure.
The reason is.... "You are" is the correct way, not "You is".
You’re trying to teach someone whose first language is spanish... how to speak spanish... ok then.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That is like saying "We can not have Dark Samus, Samus is already in Smash!"
And lookie lookie, Dark Samus is in.
Yes I know you are joking.
Dark Samus and Grima are two different cases.

Dark Samus, iirc, is a Phazon-infected Metroid who was reborn and took Samus's appearance, making her a separate being.

A "Grima Robin" is Grima using Robin's body as a vessel.

Also, if you knew I was joking, why the heck did you reply seriously anyway?

Well, our future isn't looking good right now anyway, since the leader keeps getting sick.

New name for you, Death Flag Uni, the pawn who keeps getting the stoopidest death flags. :V
I actually like the sound of that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Appearently that source also said there won't be any DK newcomers in the base game.
That seems to be overlooked by a lot of people.
Wasn't the "No DK rep" rumor another source that Verg got that wasn't the same as the Pokemon one? I even remember hearing that later on, Verg didn't trust the "No DK rep" source and say it was fake later on.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You forgot who I am?

You have made yourself a very lazy enemy on this day. :V

Its not no dream, its the future of this colony. :awesome:

Not really, just have to ask him to stand now.

Or we simply implement a democratic system of voting for leader, and apply term limits. then I will get my turn as leader eventually. :V
....ok :V

Well, our future isn't looking good right now anyway, since the leader keeps getting sick.

New name for you, Death Flag Uni, the pawn who keeps getting the stoopidest death flags. :V
.....she isn't wrong :V

ya are good at building tension

D

Deleted member

Wasn't the "No DK rep" rumor another source that Verg got that wasn't the same as the Pokemon one? I even remember hearing that later on, Verg didn't trust the "No DK rep" source and say it was fake later on.
Someone quoted the original post on the Decidueye thread, and it was the same source.
Just because he didn't trust it doesn't mean it didn't say that.

D

Deleted member

It bothers me when people make their grammar incorrect to look cute.

Making grammar incorrect does not make you look cute, in fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
My most wanted characters? Well I did get like 4 of the ones I really wanted. So.....Let me think.

1. Isaac
2. Incineroar
3. Dixie
4. Jin Kazama or Heihachi
5. Ryu Hayabusa
6. Protoman as a Mega Man clone.

The last one isn't likely. And I don't know how many people were rooting for Hayabusa, but whatever. One of my siblings wants either Phoenix Wright or Lara Croft.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Someone quoted the original post on the Decidueye thread, and it was the same source.
Just because he didn't trust it doesn't mean it didn't say that.
Really?

Strange, I heard it was a different source.

'guess that still leave the gen 7 up in the air then.

D

Deleted member

Mimikyu was my most wanted from Gen 7. Oricorio or Primarina ain't happening.
So I really want it to be Decidueye, I like the guy too but I want it more so that Incineroar isn't our new Pokemon

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That remind me of that one episode in Kirby: Right Back At Ya where they show a Waddle Dee eating a cookie by...just absorbing into his body, no mouth, the cookie just get in.

Of course, I made sound scary, but it's way less scary that this image.
Yeah I think I found what you're talking about.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I has no idea what you talking about.

My grammar perfect :3
>Shiny claims that bad grammar bothers him
>he still likes this post

:V

Mimikyu was my most wanted from Gen 7. Oricorio or Primarina ain't happening.
So I really want it to be Decidueye, I like the guy too but I want it more so that Incineroar isn't our new Pokemon
Great, another reason for Golden to hate your guts :troll:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Bomberman. I’ve wanted him in Smash since Snake was revealed for Brawl. Some people here remember the Ultimate reveal fiasco lol
Ah. E3 must've hit hard then, having them both be deconfirmed. Still, I view being Assist Trophies as one step closer to playable. Just look at Little Mac and Dark Samus. Not to mention that Skull Kid, Isabelle, and Shadow are all looking pretty likely.

I do not like being the guy who crushes the fun, but I very highly doubt that ATs will turn into DLC.
I don't think it's really going to happen, either, but there's always a chance. Pokken added Croagunk as a DLC character despite him being an Assist. The outrage over Waluigi may make Sakurai at least consider the idea. Or, at the very least, keep a mental note of Assist Trophies with large support bases. Waluigi, Krystal, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom