• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
I GOT ANOTHER BRAVE IKE.

He is +Speed -Res, which is actually a good nature.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
I GOT ANOTHER BRAVE IKE.

He is +Speed -Res, which is actually a good nature.
+Speed really isn't that special.

It reduces his chances of getting doubled, which is good, but since he only gets about 31 speed with a speed boon, it won't change much.

-Res works well though, just make sure he NEVER sees a mage or dragon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

+Speed really isn't that special.

It reduces his chances of getting doubled, which is good, but since he only gets about 31 speed with a speed boon, it won't change much.

-Res works well though, just make sure he NEVER sees a mage or dragon.
I used the other Brave Ike so my Hardin can have Steady Breath, but what do you know, another Brave Ike.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>washing dishes
>manager "hey can you clean the fountain area in dining room?"
>me "yea"
>washes fountain area
>goes back to washing dishes
>manager "hey can you wash the tables in dining room?"

Chrono.

Already downloading it. :p

That one has a Gamecube remake though, right? Which one is considered better?
Well the Gamecube port added new content like sidequests and bosses. It also got some QoL changes like the random encounters being less frequent and XP rewards being bigger so you're not stuck grinding. Finally, the DLC/VMU related stuff from the DC version is just included in the game.

The original version has better visuals and sound but that's about it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
>washing dishes
>manager "hey can you clean the fountain area in dining room?"
>me "yea"
>washes fountain area
>goes back to washing dishes
>manager "hey can you wash the tables in dining room?"
Should of responded with "Hey, can you suck my left nut in the dining room?"

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finally, ****ing finally
Screenshot_20180811-015738.jpg Screenshot_20180811-015852.jpg
Had to check a PM1 guide to give myself an idea, but I reworked it to have Corrin tanking some of the units on the left side and gave Ninian the Earth Dance Seal 1.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
SSF2 added Krystal!? They’re the best!
Siegfried as an 'Echo' is something that I'd normally reject the idea of, but after Richter, anything is really possible.

As for Heihachi, I don't want him either. Granted, that's not saying much, as I could right a novel filled with characters I actively do not want in Smash, ha.

I'd probably be a dual type combination of Dark, Steel, or Fighting.

Dark because of my personality, whereas Steel and Fighting come from my hobbies.

Simon looks like fun, and I'm even more interested since I just recently finished Super Castlevania IV. Just wish they at least had an alt based off of his appearance in Chronicles.

King K. Rool I feel is the best addition out of the batch, but not too interested in playing as him myself.

As for the clones, I don't really care too much for them. Although I do like Dark Samus, and love her animations, so I'd probably choose her over regular Samus. Chrom I don't like since he's a seventh Fire Emblem character, but could see myself gravitating a bit towards him since he's the Marth that's closest to Ike. Ike of which has been one of my favorite characters to play as since his inclusion. Lastly, I have no intentions to play as Richter.
Well the reason I say Seigfried as an echo is cause Soul Calibur 2 was the game I played the most of and Seigfried was Nightmare’s player 2 appearance.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Siegfried as an 'Echo' is something that I'd normally reject the idea of, but after Richter, anything is really possible.
It wouldn't be impossible or out of place. I mean, if they use Nightmare's Soulcalibur 2 design, Siegfried as an Echo would make sense, as SCII Nightmare was Siegfried, Nightmare in SCII did have Siegfried as a costume and Nightmare did start as a clone of Siegfried and used Siegfried's moveset until SC3 and later which made Nightmare more different from Siegfried.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah this Dreamcast emulator is great. It's by far the easiest to set up emulator I've ever come across.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
whelp rip :V
could be a lot worse though

mentioned it in the last one, its different peace talks, and literally in the way of unis trading route so he can literally just stop slightly on the way to go to it

its in a much better route, though still the possibility of being a trap :V
Don't risk it, I need Uni alive for when I over throw him. :V

Hey where am I?
No, I think the question is, where am I? :V

If we were to assign Pokémon types to the people of Nintenzone social: Natz of course in fire, Yellowlord in electric, Coricus in water, Zinith in dragon, and of course Pra Pra in dark. :p
I'd end up being Fairy and steel type. Cause Fairy is closest to divine magic Pokemon has, or the very least closest to the type most magical girls draw their magic from, and steel cause of my love of blades, at least that what I think. :V

Yeah, but where is the Cranky of the group?

Also, who is the one with funny face in our vilains band?
Simple, Cranky reformed, so he can't join the villains anymore. :V

Wait, people care about Krystal?
Yes, we do. Just because 64 fans are the loudest, doesn't mean the rest of us Starfox fans, aren't still here.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Don't risk it, I need Uni alive for when I over throw him. :V

No, I think the question is, where am I? :V

I'd end up being Fairy and steel type. Cause Fairy is closest to divine magic Pokemon has, or the very least closest to the type most magical girls draw their magic from, and steel cause of my love of blades, at least that what I think. :V

Simple, Cranky reformed, so he can't join the villains anymore. :V

Yes, we do. Just because 64 fans are the loudest, doesn't mean the rest of us Starfox fans, aren't still here.
Who are you?

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
good news. andrew wont have any side effects and should be coming home tonight according to the doctor.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So my new top 5 most wanted for Ultimate (excluding confirmed and deconfirmed)are:
Geno
Buzzwole
Skull Kid
Isaac
Nightmare

Luig

Confused
After a lot of thinking and analyzing, I've found the only echo I need in smash. Instead of Richter for Simon, we need the true Chad.

We've already got a shrek rep in smash guys

D

Deleted member

So I was watching a video about salty posts about Bayonetta winning EVO 2018 and someone said.... "WW1, WW2 and Bayonetta in Smash are all products of Europe."

I am not too salty about Bayonetta winning EV0 2018 and all of that, but that is just going too far.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So my new top 5 most wanted for Ultimate (excluding confirmed and deconfirmed)are:
Geno
Buzzwole
Skull Kid
Isaac
Nightmare
I've got a list of my own. Not in order.
  • Geno
  • Skull Kid
  • Bandana Dee
  • Incineroar
  • Mach Rider (can accept him as an Echo though)
As for Echoes
  • Dixie Kong
  • Impa
  • Shadow
  • Mach Rider (if not unique)

D

Deleted member

I have a top 6.
  1. Decidueye
  2. Bandana Dee
  3. Isaac
  4. Rayman
  5. Crash
  6. Tails
I just realized that I hate most of the popular community wants at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
It wouldn't be impossible or out of place. I mean, if they use Nightmare's Soulcalibur 2 design, Siegfried as an Echo would make sense, as SCII Nightmare was Siegfried, Nightmare in SCII did have Siegfried as a costume and Nightmare did start as a clone of Siegfried and used Siegfried's moveset until SC3 and later which made Nightmare more different from Siegfried.
SSF2 added Krystal!? They’re the best!

Well the reason I say Seigfried as an echo is cause Soul Calibur 2 was the game I played the most of and Seigfried was Nightmare’s player 2 appearance.
What I meant by 'reject the idea' was that before Richter, I didn't think we'd see newly introduced 3rd Party franchise get a character and a clone fighter. Richter slapped that thought in the face. Wasn't saying that those two sharing a moveset wouldn't make sense, ha, should've clarified a bit better.

Also, Super Smash Flash 2 added Krystal? That's freaking awesome! She may not be in an official title, but it's pretty damn cool that she's in SSF2. Love the look they gave her, too.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What I meant by 'reject the idea' was that before Richter, I didn't think we'd see newly introduced 3rd Party franchise get a character and a clone fighter. Richter slapped that thought in the face. Wasn't saying that those two sharing a moveset wouldn't make sense, ha, should've clarified a bit better.

Also, Super Smash Flash 2 added Krystal? That's freaking awesome! She may not be in an official title, but it's pretty damn cool that she's in SSF2. Love the look they gave her, too.
Oh ok. That makes more sense.

Yeah she’s in but she doesn’t look like she plays anything like I expected.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Most wanted?
1- Pythra
2- Toyota Celica 2002
3- Incineroar
4- Elmo
5- The Zekenator

My satisfaction with the game is 100% with Simon & Richter already in tho, so any of these would be an amazing bonus.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My wishes are smaller than last game thanks to Inkling & King K. Rool being added with Snake & Simon being bonuses.

But gimme Balloon Fighter, Dillon, Spring Man, and Shantae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom