• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
If we were to assign Pokémon types to the people of Nintenzone social: Natz of course in fire, Yellowlord in electric, Coricus in water, Zinith in dragon, and of course Pra Pra in dark. :p
sounds right lol

wonder if any of us are dual types

also know for certain that red is an electric cause obvious, pretty sure ura would be steel, lily would be fairy, not sure about uni though :V

also would think my brother be a ghost type cause irony and being that hard to kill

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Here is my first ever Smash 5/Smash Ultimate depth chart. Characters are in order based on who I want to main from most to least. Echo fighters and dropped mains/alternate mains are in their own category:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
There’s only 3 more villains I’d love to see in Ultimate. Skull Kid, Black Knight and Nightmare. That’d be amazing if they were in.
Skull Kid I see as incredibly likely. We haven't seen a Zelda newcomer since Brawl, his Assist Trophy may have been replaced by the moon, and he's always been a popular candidate. It'd be a breath of fresh air to have a Zelda character that isn't a Triforce wielder.

As for Black Knight, I'm curious. Sakurai has clearly shown that he doesn't care how much favoritism he shows towards the series, and with Chrom as a clone of Roy, that leaves a potential Ike clone spot open. I want to say I don't think he'd go as far as to add an eighth Fire Emblem character, but I doubt the number of Fire Emblem characters matter to him now.

Nightmare I assume from Soul Calibur? Possible, though if Bandai Namco was to get another character, it'd probably be Heihachi or Lloyd. Plus, Nightmare would have Siegfried to compete with.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Skull Kid I see as incredibly likely. We haven't seen a Zelda newcomer since Brawl, his Assist Trophy may have been replaced by the moon, and he's always been a popular candidate. It'd be a breath of fresh air to have a Zelda character that isn't a Triforce wielder.

As for Black Knight, I'm curious. Sakurai has clearly shown that he doesn't care how much favoritism he shows towards the series, and with Chrom as a clone of Roy, that leaves a potential Ike clone spot open. I want to say I don't think he'd go as far as to add an eighth Fire Emblem character, but I doubt the number of Fire Emblem characters matter to him now.

Nightmare I assume from Soul Calibur? Possible, though if Bandai Namco was to get another character, it'd probably be Heihachi or Lloyd. Plus, Nightmare would have Siegfried to compete with.
Seigfried could be an echo fighter and I really don't want Heihachi. He's one of very few characters that would disappoint me if they were added.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Question for people.

Out of the latest batch of fighters who do you guys think you'll be using if any?

For me, well its pretty obvious I'll be using Dark Samus A LOT.

But also, as someone who uses both Roy and Ike fairly often in my rotation, Chrom will probably be another character I'll be using a lot. I'll definitely try out the other characters as well, I do like to mess around with the heavies from time to time and Simon/Richter look pretty fun as well. But Dark Samus and Chrom would fit naturally into my rotation since I am very familiar with both of their movesets.
Probably Chrom. Roy/Ike hybrid is appealing to me. Plus I have a 5-Star +10 Chrom in FE Heroes so there is a sense of obligation.

Inkling seems pretty quick so I'd probably work best with them of the three unique newcomers.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Question for people.

Out of the latest batch of fighters who do you guys think you'll be using if any?

But also, as someone who uses both Roy and Ike fairly often in my rotation, Chrom will probably be another character I'll be using a lot. I'll definitely try out the other characters as well, I do like to mess around with the heavies from time to time and Simon/Richter look pretty fun as well. But Dark Samus and Chrom would fit naturally into my rotation since I am very familiar with both of their movesets.
My main will be the random button, because there is way too many character I want to try.

Tho for real, I don't know, I feel like the only character I would really, REALLY stick as much as possible would be Malos if he got in, but sadly, his chance are in the lower side , even if I think he could be a easy echo fighter to make.

D

Deleted member

I think I'll go back to my hiatus tomorrow. I've been spending way too much time here on Smashboards and school is starting in a few weeks.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Before I played the Dragon Ball FighterZ beta, I was expecting I'd might invest in a controller adapter for the Switch to use my Xbox FightPad on this game. But after playing it, said FightPad's button layout might not be good enough compared to a Switch Pro Controller (and my other alternative, the Pokkén FightPad, would be much worse). So I'm not going to get that adapter.

But I am having thoughts of picking up FighterZ after this beta, even though I am not so great at it right now.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Watching a Smash Crusade stream, I see that Fox and Marth got a sprite overhaul that both desperately needed.

But I need to see if Zero Suit Samus and Donkey Kong got the same treatment (the absolute worst of the bunch).

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Seigfried could be an echo fighter and I really don't want Heihachi. He's one of very few characters that would disappoint me if they were added.
Siegfried as an 'Echo' is something that I'd normally reject the idea of, but after Richter, anything is really possible.

As for Heihachi, I don't want him either. Granted, that's not saying much, as I could right a novel filled with characters I actively do not want in Smash, ha.

If we were to assign Pokémon types to the people of Nintenzone social: Natz of course in fire, Yellowlord in electric, Coricus in water, Zinith in dragon, and of course Pra Pra in dark. :p
I'd probably be a dual type combination of Dark, Steel, or Fighting.

Dark because of my personality, whereas Steel and Fighting come from my hobbies.

Question for people.

Simon looks like fun, and I'm even more interested since I just recently finished Super Castlevania IV. Just wish they at least had an alt based off of his appearance in Chronicles.

King K. Rool I feel is the best addition out of the batch, but not too interested in playing as him myself.

As for the clones, I don't really care too much for them. Although I do like Dark Samus, and love her animations, so I'd probably choose her over regular Samus. Chrom I don't like since he's a seventh Fire Emblem character, but could see myself gravitating a bit towards him since he's the Marth that's closest to Ike. Ike of which has been one of my favorite characters to play as since his inclusion. Lastly, I have no intentions to play as Richter.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Question for people.

I'll probably fiddle around with Chrom, Inklings, Ridley, and Simon.

Of those, Simon looks most likely to find a pocket slot, but I strongly doubt I'll run any of them seriously.

Probably be back to Pika/frog pretty shortly.

D

Deleted member

Question for people.

I always tried to play Samus in Smash 4 but she never clicked with me, Dark Samus is just "why would anyone ever play Samus again?" so I'll try to at least have her as a secondary.
Richter is also someone I'm interested in, he just looks the best out of the two and their moveset looks super fun.
Chrom will likely make me dump Roy, not only I like him more as a character, but not tippers means he can use a sword for its intended purpose.
After seeing the positif reaction to my previous Metroid "all renders in one" thingy, I decided to make one with every big BIG vilains in it, 'hope you enjoy.
View attachment 157090
Btw, I didn't put Dedede in, 'cuz he isn't as much of a vilain as the gang here. Plus I wanted to have those four only since I feel like they are just perfect together, but I might do one with every vilains & anti-vilain in it in the future.
I really hope if we get a Story mode, that it goes the League of Villains direction so many people theorise about with a Five-Bad Band(assuming we don't get any more "true" villains, that is).
Ganondorf is the Big Bad, their leader much like in Brawl, and their strategist.
Ridley is The Dragon, literally and figuratively, due to his cunning yet loyal personality, especially since Bowser and K.Rool are kind of goofs.
K.Rool is the Evil Genius, working with their tech and weaponry. How do you think he's got all those weapons? Dude's a genius.
Bowser is the Brute, while not the biggest of the bunch, he certainly is the one most likely to simply use physical force in a fight.
Dark Samus is the Dark Chick, much like other ones of her trope, she falls under this because she's the only girl in the group. She'd be mainly work on solo missions since she's the only one of the five that can fit through a door

D

Deleted member

Wait, what is my typing????
Please tell me.

Edit: I am not Normal Type, that is for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I always tried to play Samus in Smash 4 but she never clicked with me, Dark Samus is just "why would anyone ever play Samus again?" so I'll try to at least have her as a secondary.
Richter is also someone I'm interested in, he just looks the best out of the two and their moveset looks super fun.
Chrom will likely make me dump Roy, not only I like him more as a character, but not tippers means he can use a sword for its intended purpose.

I really hope if we get a Story mode, that it goes the League of Villains direction so many people theorise about with a Five-Bad Band(assuming we don't get any more "true" villains, that is).
Ganondorf is the Big Bad, their leader much like in Brawl, and their strategist.
Ridley is The Dragon, literally and figuratively, due to his cunning yet loyal personality, especially since Bowser and K.Rool are kind of goofs.
K.Rool is the Evil Genius, working with their tech and weaponry. How do you think he's got all those weapons? Dude's a genius.
Bowser is the Brute, while not the biggest of the bunch, he certainly is the one most likely to simply use physical force in a fight.
Dark Samus is the Dark Chick, much like other ones of her trope, she falls under this because she's the only girl in the group. She'd be mainly work on solo missions since she's the only one of the five that can fit through a door
A Five-Bad Band you say?

Well, I guess the DK crew have found it's replacement, which is even more ironic with King.K.Rool being in it.

D

Deleted member

A Five-Bad Band you say?

Well, I guess the DK crew have found it's replacement, which is even more ironic with King.K.Rool being in it.
Five-Bad Band is just the Evil Counterpart to the Five-Man Band
The Hero vs. The Big Bad
The Lancer vs. The Dragon
The Smart Guy vs. The Evil Genius
The Big Guy vs. The Brute
The Chick vs. The Dark Chick

They aren't necessarily seen together but it's pretty easy to notice when a story uses either of the groups

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Five-Bad Band is just the Evil Counterpart to the Five-Man Band
The Hero vs. The Big Bad
The Lancer vs. The Dragon
The Smart Guy vs. The Evil Genius
The Big Guy vs. The Brute
The Chick vs. The Dark Chick

They aren't necessarily seen together but it's pretty easy to notice when a story uses either of the groups
Yeah, but where is the Cranky of the group?

Also, who is the one with funny face in our vilains band?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Question for people.

Inkling and King K.Rool are the fighters I'm most excited to try.

Also intrested in giving Simon/Ritcher a shot, no attachment to Castelvania but their movesets look fun.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
K Rool and Ridley are the ones I want to try out the most

But Simon and Richter also look pretty fun

Inkling I'll probably try out. And Dark Samus I might use when I feel like using Samus at times - Because Samus is one of the characters I've used most overall through the years.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Does anyone have any recommendations for Dreamcast games?

Aside from the obvious Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, Power Stone, and Shenmue.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I legit thought that it be Waluigi for one second lol. Due to the Waluigi cosplayer in the background and the fact that the reveal line was purple instead of blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom