• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
K.rool while SUPER cool is a brawl wolf situation where you can see where they took moves from other characters

side b is a boomerang (take your pick of character), up b is robs, his boxing glove and rapid bite taunt and his dash attack are bowser animations
his musket is a combo of bowser jr and ddd's neutral B, and his run is dk's run and im sure theres mroe i didnt notice

that all being said it dosen't matter in the slightest after all how many characters had a sexkick in early smash days again?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Fate/Grand Order straight up confirms "bro" is indeed one of Cu Chulainn's titles!

Yep, even Fate/GO knows Cu Chulainn is the Bro Lancer!

And Cu even knows Lancer is the best Cu out there. He says it as it is:

That whole scene ended up being my favorite moment in Part 2 of the Summer Event so far. The way how Tamamo and Marie fake flirt with him to convince him to take on the incoming task was quite funny, followed by Scathach enlisting him to kill 100 Demon Boars shortly after to his surprise and disappointment.

I'm just glad Part 2 didn't just throw away the dude servants that were featured in Part 1, though I wish some more dudes were featured in this Summer Servant. Ozymandias especially! He too has quite the muscular and well-toned body just like the other dudes featured in this event, and I can imagine the funny dialogue that would ensue with him teaching the female Servants how to get the ideal tan in addition to acting like he rules the island. Here in Part 2, he could've made his grand return and perhaps enforce the ideal government for the island (and we need to hear his glorious laugh too).

Still, the female servants still have some funny moments, like Altria completely roasting Mordred in the very next part:

The relationship between Altria and Mordred still seems chaotic, huh.

Altria ultimately forced Mordred to do 100,000 pushups after the battle finished, to which Mordred comments, "That's 900,000 less than what I previously did. Sweet!"

Talk about a servant pushup regiment!
Luckily enough, Cu actually survives all the way. I was expecting at any moment for a "LANCER GA SHIINDA!" moment, but in the end, Cu gets through to the end.

Artoria and Mordred's relationship in this, I think, is from the Saint Graphs being altered, which I think in turn, brings out part of their nature that they don't show often toward their Master or others and increases them alot more. I mean, in this, Artoria is very very competitive, something that isn't shown much in the rest of her appearances. Then you have Tamamo where her regular version is still pretty loyal to Hakuno while her Summer version seems to move on and tries to be her best for her new Master.

The Saint Graph change also makes Raikou more tolerable in her Summer appearance as when she's a Berserker in her regular form, it brings out her Oni blood and in turn, her "overprotective and motherly nature" whereas when she is made a Lancer, she loses alot of that, becomes pretty tame and alot less creepily obsessed and becomes alot more leader-like. The only issue that comes with her Lancer form is that part of her Madness Enhancement still ends up with her and while she becomes alot less obsessed, she ends up getting that whole "Why is everybody staring?" oblivious shtick. And while she does have a tame outfit as one of her Ascension outfits, both of her other outfits are pure fanservice that practically comes with the whole "oblivious about their outfit" trope.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I did something for funsies
I couldn't get a good Johnny render that was both large and had his hat entirely in view, so you're gonna have this ugly Johnny.
Basically it's comparing Belmont bloodline members to JJBA part protagonists

I would've done it by Joestar bloodline count as well but some gay priest decided to reset a universe.
And then Araki decided to retcon that by making an entirely separate universe. Johnny is technically first in his own timeline but he's the seventh Joestar.

Untitled.png

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok lemme test: :ultsimon:

EDIT: ****

EDIT2: YES!

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
dammit i hate it when you have the very last on a page and then nobody sees it

First Ridley's shadow, and now, a pair of chairs.

What will the Smash Bros. community over-analyze next?
You think the "my eyes are a little red" comment wasn't overanalyzed so hard people think a coincidence was actually a real hint?

Ivander

Smash Legend

I would pay top dollar to have Sakurai release another image of Luigi's nose and see the Smash community over-analyze that. Or even better, have the Smash community take no notice of it at all only for the picture to have something very coincidental about the image show up in a newcomer trailer and the community going, "How the heck did we not see that? This picture had a hint all along!" only because it was sheer coincidence.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I would pay top dollar to have Sakurai release another image of Luigi's nose and see the Smash community over-analyze that. Or even better, have the Smash community take no notice of it at all only for the picture to have something very coincidental about the image show up in a newcomer trailer and the community going, "How the heck did we not see that? This picture had a hint all along!" only because it was sheer coincidence.
What did they overanalyze about the nose again?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh yeah, speaking of overanalyzing, weren't people going bonkers that DK was doing the exact same pose as butt-scratching Karate Joe lounging at a TV? If Karate Joe and Skull Kid are the next direct lads, imagine how people would try to analyze literally everything after that.
1522631048730.png
Say there are toys in the background while Sakurai talks and it's just "OH MY GOD THERE'S A DOLL ON A SHELF GENO CONFIRMED AAAAAAAA"

D

Deleted member

You're all behind the curve, they've already moved onto the throw pillows on the couch in the background.
I'm only half-joking.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Oh yeah, speaking of overanalyzing, weren't people going bonkers that DK was doing the exact same pose as butt-scratching Karate Joe lounging at a TV? If Karate Joe and Skull Kid are the next direct lads, imagine how people would try to analyze literally everything after that.
View attachment 157011
Say there are toys in the background while Sakurai talks and it's just "OH MY GOD THERE'S A DOLL ON A SHELF GENO CONFIRMED AAAAAAAA"
Speculation so far seems to mimic the "HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED" memes, from the chairs and red-eyes to that low resolution cast pic we got in the April Direct.

I can't remember Smash 4 spec well enough to recall if it was similar overanalysis. Ridley's shadow does come to mind as previously mentioned, but I can't remember much else. I also recall Brawl's "characters in the clouds" analysis that was supposed to confirm Ridley.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So does Dedede just visit DK to **** with him sometimes is that the lore they're giving me here because I accept that.
Dedede eats all of DK's Banana Hoard and then gets his ass kicked

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
You're all behind the curve, they've already moved onto the throw pillows on the couch in the background.
I'm only half-joking.
yeah no thats real the chairs plus skull kid apparantly mean skull kid now, still not as out there as smash speculation ahs been

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG an aircraft was stolen from an airport near me and they sent fighter jets after it.

The fighter jets flew right over my house and we heard a massive sonic boom from them

It crashed not too far from where I live. They don't know if it was shot down

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

The clou...
Oh... well ****.
sooo its probobly nothing BUUUUT intresting "leak" was posted july first

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76885423

either its fake, Or simon was made after richter and was made the "main" character out of obligation "they echo each other"

Gardevoir and gothitelle kill it for me. Gardevoir I could see, but gothitelle is so forgotten they no way I could see it happen. Gardevoir is barely possible imo. And it’s waifu bait/Pokkén appearance can only carry it so far.
Everything else is easy guesses imo.

Paper mario is exactly what someone who doesn’t believe in geno or captain toad would go to due to his past demand. So it’s not out there on a leak. Gothitelle is weird though and just screams fake to me.

Chrono.

People are also thinking the DLC Mii Costumes from 4 could have some bearing on the playable roster this time.

Unfortunately, that didn't work out well for Ashley.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
People are also thinking the DLC Mii Costumes from 4 could have some bearing on the playable roster this time.

I still wish it was Dunban instead of Shulk sometimes.

Ivander

Smash Legend

I'm actually still curious on the possibility of the DLC costumes returning for the Mii Fighters. Even it's mostly because I do want the Monster Hunter costumes to return if we don't get Monster Hunter in Smash.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I'm hoping it does for Geno. Other than the joke ones during the Mii fighter announcement, Geno was the only DLC costume that got his own Splash screen.

If I am remembering correctly

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
OMG an aircraft was stolen from an airport near me and they sent fighter jets after it.

The fighter jets flew right over my house and we heard a massive sonic boom from them

It crashed not too far from where I live. They don't know if it was shot down
Jeez.....stay safe, Psycho. Stay safe. Hope no one else living nearby was harmed by this, either.

What the hell, though. Aircraft theft isn't exactly something I hear happening often.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Dunban could wield the Monado in-game.

Yeah it almost killed him doing so but Smash wouldn't care.

Shulk echo?
Nah they don't share them Arts tho.
He needs at least Gale Slash and Soaring Tempest (for recovery)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Jeez.....stay safe, Psycho. Stay safe. Hope no one else living nearby was harmed by this, either.

What the hell, though. Aircraft theft isn't exactly something I hear happening often.

This is the thing that made that Sonic Boom. (It wasn't the stolen plane, this was sent from the nearby military base to chase after it)

They are theorizing the thief was suicidal and wanted to go out big

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Is Rivals of Aether coming to the Switch? If it is then hopefully it's out before Ultimate so people actually play it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom