• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ooookay katt now finally knows what shes doing and fully caught on up~
and since red was the only one to actually respond to the catch up log for myself he wins through unanimous means :V were gonna go to the peace talks (or rather uni himself with someone else) and we'll see what happens

mostly spent checking every little thing, worried about the infestation but a plan brewed on up which i'll explain later, for the mean time it was just doing daily chores around the place
Untitled1.png

hurray! our toroises laid eggs!
but **** red stuffed them in the freezer and killed the baby tortoises...poor little guys

oh well, we have more where they came from and its some food
Untitled2.png

ah look at that the caravans back, been gone for 9 whole days and finally returned, no reward really but we got those scythers corpses that we can turn into valuable stuff, sadly the whole party needs one hell of a break after that lol, eating a buncha insect meat and constantly traveling and the threat of mechs, bugs, and illness doesn't do them well

anyway, uni gonna take care of the prisoners, were actually gonna release one of them as their worth only a 175 (when avverage is 1000) so their not tworth the trouble, pralines fiinally getting around to mining out the meteroid thats been stuck in our base since who knows when, and shiny jsut being shiny

now onto the bug plan
Untitled3.png

now...theres really nothing we want thats inside here, theres the jellys yes but **** that little amount of food, and the insect meat is bad stuff, so i'm devising a way to set up a fire trap, during one of the raids pirates dropped an incendiary launcher and some moletoves, if we can just build an insulation room we can effectivly just start a fire in there and smoke/burn them out from increasing temperatures, so letting that build on up, fastly though as the longer the hives sit the more bugs that will get produced, and the more of the tunnel they'll dig out
Untitled4.png

and there we go hallway is now finally operational again, took long enough, pralines still gonna be stuck on mining duty so we can finally expand our place here beyond that not much else changing
Untitled5.png

lol boomalope went mad and slowly came on up to our base to attack, didn't do so well against guns so thats what happens with an explosive creature meets projectiles, sadly we did leave him alone and he did eventually blow up, shook up our morning there badly as everyone (but me cause i'm a lazy ***** on fire) went to crowed the massiver inferno, also hit on of our tortoises bad, but she'll live
Untitled6.png

awwww~ that alpaca finally gave birth, we have created life (other than snakes)

and now, the bug plan
Untitled7.png

walls are now built and set up during the infestation, and so we deconstructed one of the walls sneakly and praline jsut fired in on all the stock stuff we put in there to burn

it worked pretty well for awhile, became an walking oven in there reaching temperatures of ****ing 500 celsius, the bugs ran around in a panic trying to escape with many going through the fire themselves, the scarbs succomened near immeditally and everything was suffering from bad burns and heat stroke

sadly it didn't fully work
Untitled8.png

they were actually able to tunnel through and get out, completetly freeing themselves of the temperature and stoping new fires, sad no more burning bugs

on the plus side the sethopods burned to death and the spiders are crippled, and they were slowly stumbling our way still suffering from serious burns and heat stroke
Untitled9.png

so we line up a fireing squad and just took them out, hey this way we still get the meat, the jelly, and we killed the hives, along with still recovering some of the wood we used, a win in my book and no injuries at all

next stop we start selling a ton of the crap we have lying around
I just watched a 3:53 minute video of people laughing at a flat earth meme of dinosaurs getting flung off the earth. They laughed for the whole 3 minues and 53 seconds
....how the hell does someone laugh for nealry 4 mintues staight? woulnd't they...like...suffocate? :V

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
On the topic of anime and cartoons:
My favorite anime is One Piece. My second favorite is Love Hina, a more obscure one from 2001.

My favorite cartoon is Regular Show, but I also love the Ben 10 franchise, the Total Drama franchise, Xiaolin Showdown, and The Penguins of Madagascar.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
sounds like an lovable handful :V

....i mean, i hope it is loveable and not like an god damn nightmare :V
well the two dogs love eachother and love to play so sometimes they start playing in the house so we would have to push them outside asap before they break ****. Surprisingly, there hasnt been any hard core playing yet

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
and since red was the only one to actually respond to the catch up log for myself he wins through unanimous means :V were gonna go to the peace talks (or rather uni himself with someone else) and we'll see what happens

mostly spent checking every little thing, worried about the infestation but a plan brewed on up which i'll explain later, for the mean time it was just doing daily chores around the place
View attachment 157074
but **** red stuffed them in the freezer and killed the baby tortoises...poor little guys

View attachment 157075
ah look at that the caravans back, been gone for 9 whole days and finally returned, no reward really but we got those scythers corpses that we can turn into valuable stuff, sadly the whole party needs one hell of a break after that lol, eating a buncha insect meat and constantly traveling and the threat of mechs, bugs, and illness doesn't do them well

anyway, uni gonna take care of the prisoners, were actually gonna release one of them as their worth only a 175 (when avverage is 1000) so their not tworth the trouble, pralines fiinally getting around to mining out the meteroid thats been stuck in our base since who knows when, and shiny jsut being shiny

now onto the bug plan
View attachment 157076
now...theres really nothing we want thats inside here, theres the jellys yes but **** that little amount of food, and the insect meat is bad stuff, so i'm devising a way to set up a fire trap, during one of the raids pirates dropped an incendiary launcher and some moletoves, if we can just build an insulation room we can effectivly just start a fire in there and smoke/burn them out from increasing temperatures, so letting that build on up, fastly though as the longer the hives sit the more bugs that will get produced, and the more of the tunnel they'll dig out
View attachment 157077
and there we go hallway is now finally operational again, took long enough, pralines still gonna be stuck on mining duty so we can finally expand our place here beyond that not much else changing
View attachment 157078
lol boomalope went mad and slowly came on up to our base to attack, didn't do so well against guns so thats what happens with an explosive creature meets projectiles, sadly we did leave him alone and he did eventually blow up, shook up our morning there badly as everyone (but me cause i'm a lazy ***** on fire) went to crowed the massiver inferno, also hit on of our tortoises bad, but she'll live
View attachment 157079

and now, the bug plan
View attachment 157080
walls are now built and set up during the infestation, and so we deconstructed one of the walls sneakly and praline jsut fired in on all the stock stuff we put in there to burn

it worked pretty well for awhile, became an walking oven in there reaching temperatures of ****ing 500 celsius, the bugs ran around in a panic trying to escape with many going through the fire themselves, the scarbs succomened near immeditally and everything was suffering from bad burns and heat stroke

View attachment 157081
they were actually able to tunnel through and get out, completetly freeing themselves of the temperature and stoping new fires, sad no more burning bugs

on the plus side the sethopods burned to death and the spiders are crippled, and they were slowly stumbling our way still suffering from serious burns and heat stroke
View attachment 157083
so we line up a fireing squad and just took them out, hey this way we still get the meat, the jelly, and we killed the hives, along with still recovering some of the wood we used, a win in my book and no injuries at all

....how the hell does someone laugh for nealry 4 mintues staight? woulnd't they...like...suffocate? :V
Wait, what peace talks?

I thought I voted no, or is this a different peace talks?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
well the two dogs love eachother and love to play so sometimes they start playing in the house so we would have to push them outside asap before they break ****. Surprisingly, there hasnt been any hard core playing yet
whelp rip :V
could be a lot worse though
Wait, what peace talks?

I thought I voted no, or is this a different peace talks?
mentioned it in the last one, its different peace talks, and literally in the way of unis trading route so he can literally just stop slightly on the way to go to it

its in a much better route, though still the possibility of being a trap :V

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Just got bacl from part time work...
-Not having access to Pyra and Mythra kind of sucks. Thankfully, I had done the DLC to get Poppibuster, so I ended up putting them on Rex so he has a light blade.
-Spirit Crucible Elpys was not very fun to go through, but at least the music is nice.
-It's a little tough for me to get used to Pandoria's glasses being less foggy now.
This was where I stop progressing the main story for a long time... and come back for like a month later
It was okay for me to get passed to this without Pyra/Mythra since I got nearly all of the rare Blades at the time.
Spirit Crucible Elpys... yeah
-The fight with the Phantasms took much longer than it needed to. Their battle cries don't help with that.
Yeah, I mean it wasn't hard for me but still annoying nonetheless
-It was quite interesting to see more of Nia's backstory and learn about her true nature as a Flesh Eater. Blade Nia's cool to have, but I doubt I'll use her much since it limits the amount of field skills I can have at a time and means losing the only dedicated healer.
I wouldn't say interesting, more like confusing when you look not only at Nia but also Cole/Minoth and Jin, and more characters that I'm not gonna spoil who are also flesh eaters as well...
Nia is the only character to have like one form is her original Blade form (Which a lot loves lol because it shows her thighs), while one is like her human form, Jin's orignal look is basically his flesh eater form as well though, but he also has a form that looks rad but only in chapter 6 and later... which again weird. As for Minoth, yes that dude in the Torn DLC trailer was indeed him and he was a successful flesh eater, but since he's a flesh eater, he thus become mortal. So... is Nia basically can age but slowly? And more importantly, how exactly did Nia turn into flesh eater? What are the criterias? There's just too many questions to ask, and some could have explained more.
-I wish there weren't so many high level enemies in the Cliffs of Morytha, because I kept running into them quite a lot.
Don't go to a place that it has a driver that's like lv 100 but the hardest Superboss to beat according to some people, but I personally thought it was ok.
-I haven't gotten a good chance to listen to it, but the battle music in Morytha is pretty great.
Hell, I'm listening to it now on Youtube lol.
If you are curious, the music is called "Still, Move Forward" which is basically Mechanicla Rhythm 2.0 lol.
-Kind of sad how the reason that Pyra/Mythra wanted to go to the Architect was to die.
Uh... no... not really for me it became more confusing at later story... but that's just me.
Dang, Rex's design for when he get's Pneuma is such an improvement over his original design.
I regard Rex's design after chapter 7 somewhat of "spoiler" design, glad that now you have the option to change it back.
Gameplay wise, I think this was my least favorite of all the chapters so far, but story wise, it's definitely my favorite of the ones I've played through. Once chapter 8 starts, I think I'm going to take the time to do some more sidequests since i have Pyra and Mythra back now.
To the truth, later chapter felt more and more confusing and... a bit rush to say the least.
And yeah, also try to get all the rare Blades if you have the time.
I have a confession to make, and no I'm not joking:

Reyn was my ballot entry
Don't forget Melia lol, we need a character to counter Palutena lol
>tfw you found the first really cool art of a Xenoblade character you like in a while and want to make it an avatar, but spoilers

View attachment 157003
Especially XC2... just a simple party member is somewhat of a spoiler lol
Ehh it is fine if you do it.
I will not care, considering I never finished XC1. I have played it though.
It's pretty easy to finish if you have do some quests. Just the quest ca be bothersome sometimes.
It's a very close second.

The best scene was the one where Dedede showed up.

I bet Sakurai was somewhat acting the same thing when he voice King DeDeDe during this clip lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

View attachment 157074

View attachment 157075

now onto the bug plan
View attachment 157076
View attachment 157077
View attachment 157078
View attachment 157079

and now, the bug plan
View attachment 157080

View attachment 157081

View attachment 157083

Hey where am I?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Question for people.

Out of the latest batch of fighters who do you guys think you'll be using if any?

For me, well its pretty obvious I'll be using Dark Samus A LOT.

But also, as someone who uses both Roy and Ike fairly often in my rotation, Chrom will probably be another character I'll be using a lot. I'll definitely try out the other characters as well, I do like to mess around with the heavies from time to time and Simon/Richter look pretty fun as well. But Dark Samus and Chrom would fit naturally into my rotation since I am very familiar with both of their movesets.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Question for people.

Out of the latest batch of fighters who do you guys think you'll be using if any?

But also, as someone who uses both Roy and Ike fairly often in my rotation, Chrom will probably be another character I'll be using a lot. I'll definitely try out the other characters as well, I do like to mess around with the heavies from time to time and Simon/Richter look pretty fun as well. But Dark Samus and Chrom would fit naturally into my rotation since I am very familiar with both of their movesets.
Well, I'll make sure to give everyone a nice few matches, but the ones that I see myself using a lot are definitely Simon and K.Rool.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Question for people.

I'd occasionally play Chrom because some asshole friend will go "Nyehehe look Gwen" and pick Roy, which will force me to pick Chrom to beat his ass to assert my dominance. And I'll probably use Richter a lot because he looks super fun to play as and he's hot

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Question for people.

Simon and K. Rool definitely

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Question for people.

Naturally, K. Rool is going to be one my mains in this game, so I'll be using him for the most part, although Dark Samus does intrigue me quite a lot, so I might play a bit of her too. Honestly, all of the charcters they revealed on Wednesday were great, so I may try them all, but K. Rool and Dark Samus are the ones I'd probably play the most.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Question for people.

If i even get the game, only villager, unfortunately

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
After seeing the positif reaction to my previous Metroid "all renders in one" thingy, I decided to make one with every big BIG vilains in it, 'hope you enjoy.
Vilain Render 2.png

Btw, I didn't put Dedede in, 'cuz he isn't as much of a vilain as the gang here. Plus I wanted to have those four only since I feel like they are just perfect together, but I might do one with every vilains & anti-vilain in it in the future.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There’s only 3 more villains I’d love to see in Ultimate. Skull Kid, Black Knight and Nightmare. That’d be amazing if they were in.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
McLeodGaming is stating today's and tomorrow's characters they're revealing at Super Smash Con are not anyone Sakurai has already put in Ultimate

I wonder if Simon wasn't actually meant to be shown off first before the Direct happened.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yes exactly. It’s just too early for others to be snarky.

Buh? It was there? Man... what... I need to learn to read or something lol
pra pra, its not a matter of reading

i gave ya damn pictures

this is another whole level :V

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
McLeodGaming is stating today's and tomorrow's characters they're revealing at Super Smash Con are not anyone Sakurai has already put in Ultimate

I wonder if Simon wasn't actually meant to be shown off first before the Direct happened.
In before Shovel Knight is one of them

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
If we were to assign Pokémon types to the people of Nintenzone social: Natz of course in fire, Yellowlord in electric, Coricus in water, Zinith in dragon, and of course Pra Pra in dark. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom