• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

And I have Alm with a refined Falchion and a +7 Masked Marth with Sealed Falchion. Your move.

Why argue single units against single units when it's a team battle? At least you're not facing my Horse Emblem or Flier Emblem teams.
Let me see your Horse and Flier teams, please.
You are entertaining me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Fans:

“WHAT THE **** SAKURAI? YOUR CHAIRS SAID SKULL KID WAS PLAYABLE! HOW COULD YOU LIE LIKE THAT!?”

Ivander

Smash Legend
Let me see your Horse and Flier teams, please.
You are entertaining me.
And you will have to wait as I'm on a family trip and not near my much more better computer. Currently on this trip, I'm using this really crappy laptop that's still using Windows 7(which admittingly, being Windows 7 isn't a bad thing) and has alot of loading issues.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
lel

But still, point is Sakurai pays enough attention to detail that he'd bother to make a Xenoblade X stage if he added Elma.
He has forgone giving reps of a new franchise a stage multiple times before.

Using my super power that is incredibly unique and rare in the Smash speculation community, known as "basic logic", I can deduce that since Sakurai normally DOES give new franchises a stage, but has had a few exceptions where he did not, this clearly means that Sakurai tries to give new characters a stage to go with them. However, if time constraints or other limitations prevent him from accomplishing this, he will just put the character in without a stage. It would be incredibly foolish to throw away hard work just because he can't finish a stage.

There is nothing else to it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I have a confession to make, and no I'm not joking:

Reyn was my ballot entry
There is no shame in saying your Ballot choices and showing your support for the characters you want! Unless it's Shrek, Goku or Spongebob

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It sure is fun listening to music while browsing twitter and the music stops everytime I scroll past a video...

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

I know I'm shamelessly posting this, but everybody needs to listen to Castlevania music at least once in their life. And the selection is awesome, especially one you get past the weirdly translated names and find out that songs like Heart of Fire, An Empty Tome, Pitch Black Incursion and Ebony Wings are part of the list. Also, bless the Smash team for also bringing in Mad Forest, Iron Blue Intention, Awake, Lament of Innocence and Go Getsu Fuma! as well. The list is so good! :shades:
While I do wish a couple of my favorites were here (ex. Opus 13, Den, and Tower of Dolls), I have to say the choices they made with the songs were excellent. I'm still pleasantly surprised they have Ebony Wings in there as that one always seemed to slip under the radar when it came to Order of Ecclesia's music.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Watches Rondo Of Blood cutscenes*
*pauses it halfway*

Maria Renard Assist Trophy

*unpauses*

D

Deleted member

You keep changing your Smash 4 mains and now you have Falco, a low tier...
I tend to change my mains quite a lot loool.
Characters will be added and removed. It is weird.

Falco is mid tier in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You keep changing your Smash 4 mains and now you have Falco, a low tier...
I alternate between Luigi and Ness for my 64/Melee mains. I mean, I main them both but sometimes I play one more than the other.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so who else is playing as samsu right now to get practice in to explicitly play as dark samus in ultimate?

D

Deleted member

I do not know...
There is this one question that is.....
Revolutionizing in my head.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So still on the subject of Castlevania, who's hoping that Simon and Richter get outfits based on their other appearances? Specifically Chronicles-design and Lords of Shadow-design(and one of the few good things from the Lords of Shadow series) Simon and Symphony and Dracula X Chronicles Richter? Maybe even Castlevania 2 Simon?

While I am lowering my expectations for Simon, due to the drastic design he got, I would be surprised if SOTN Richter did not get in, considering Symphony of the Night's popularity.

Edit: Geez, about time I actually found images that worked. Why the heck are most of the images I'm finding always broken or something? Especially Wikia images. Just because I was trying to find working images, I saw images I did not need to see.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

NintenZone changed a lot this summer.

Swamp Sensei is a lot less active and seems to prefer the Ultimate thread.
Zinith and Androobie went from being new users to feeling like home.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Ooh...look what I found.

Looks to be one of her taunts.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ooh...look what I found.

Looks to be one of her taunts.
I've noticed that for a while. Yeah these taunts are pretty underwhelming IMO. Ridley's just standing up is the best I've seen in existence but everyone else is just... eh. Show your whip, cool. Chomp your mouth, cool. Float around, cool I guess.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I have a fun question for you all, what is your favorite anime?
At the moment it’s probably My Hero Academia.

It’s the kind of series that puts you in a good mood after you watch an episode.

Other than that, Space Dandy is one I really loved and want to watch again. Also quite like Cowboy Bebop, certain parts of JoJo, Kill la Kill, and the Sonic OVA.

Got a question for you guys, what's your favorite western animated series? Mine is probably Spectacular Spider-Man. At least for action shows.
The 2003 Teen Titans series is my favorite show of all-time.

Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter’s Labratory, Johnny Bravo, and anything else from Cartoon Network’s heyday is always a joy to go back to.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>tfw you found the first really cool art of a Xenoblade character you like in a while and want to make it an avatar, but spoilers

IMG_-ihyc12.jpg

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Fate/Grand Order straight up confirms "bro" is indeed one of Cu Chulainn's titles!

Yep, even Fate/GO knows Cu Chulainn is the Bro Lancer!

And Cu even knows Lancer is the best Cu out there. He says it as it is:

That whole scene ended up being my favorite moment in Part 2 of the Summer Event so far. The way how Tamamo and Marie fake flirt with him to convince him to take on the incoming task was quite funny, followed by Scathach enlisting him to kill 100 Demon Boars shortly after to his surprise and disappointment.

I'm just glad Part 2 didn't just throw away the dude servants that were featured in Part 1, though I wish some more dudes were featured in this Summer Servant. Ozymandias especially! He too has quite the muscular and well-toned body just like the other dudes featured in this event, and I can imagine the funny dialogue that would ensue with him teaching the female Servants how to get the ideal tan in addition to acting like he rules the island. Here in Part 2, he could've made his grand return and perhaps enforce the ideal government for the island (and we need to hear his glorious laugh too).

Still, the female servants still have some funny moments, like Altria completely roasting Mordred in the very next part:

The relationship between Altria and Mordred still seems chaotic, huh.

Altria ultimately forced Mordred to do 100,000 pushups after the battle finished, to which Mordred comments, "That's 900,000 less than what I previously did. Sweet!"

Talk about a servant pushup regiment!

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
My Ballot vote?

Well...remember how I was like one of the only Delphox supporters out there?

...What? I figured the other characters I wanted already had plenty of votes already. And who knows, maybe there might be a tiny chance even now, since it turns out echo fighters have more flexibility than we thought they did. Would actually work pretty well as a Zelda echo with up and down specials borrowed from someone else, an alternate take on the moveset that is more mobile yet weaker and doesn't have Zelda's sweet/sourspot gimmick.

Meanwhile...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom