• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know what just hit me?

We could be getting codecs and guidances for every character. Which is crazy. I can’t sait to see what each is if they happen
Hayter and Del Rio are both back for more recordings from what I've heard, so. . .HMMM. . .

CatTastic

Smash Apprentice
Oh and I forgot to add the Looney Tunes Show (that Cartoon Network 2010's suburban version)

Had to come back and edit for the iconic 90's X-Men cartoon also to the list.

Ok that's it for me.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Got a question for you guys, what's your favorite western animated series? Mine is probably Spectacular Spider-Man. At least for action shows.
Hard to say - it's a tough call between the Simpsons, Invader Zim (hence my username), Avatar: the Last Airbender (and the Legend of Korra), and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. (also, Batman: The Animated Series, which I remembered as I was typing this. I haven't seen Justice League yet)

If I had to pick one, I'd go with the Simpsons, only because I quote or reference it (intentionally or not) with surprisingly regularity.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Got a question for you guys, what's your favorite western animated series? Mine is probably Spectacular Spider-Man. At least for action shows.
Mine would probably have to be Avatar: the Last Airbender or the early seasons of Spongebob Squarepants.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars is great as well.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I like a lot of the Liquid Television stuff from the glory days of MTV old. Aeon Flux, The Maxx......also HBO's animated Spawn series from the 90s.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-...trivia_ranked&pos=2&a=0&ltype=l&l=1927471&g=1
How can I believe this list if this list places Family Guy over The Powerpuff Girls, Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, Gravity Falls ( You guys love that stuff ), Adventure Time and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood as well as any other good anime?
Smh. -_-
It's an opinion. If they want to be objectively wrong by NOT treating Gravity Falls like the gem it is, it's their problem, not yours.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Not really a watcher of TV nowadays. That being said, Gravity Falls was really great. Easily one of the best shows I watched for a long time.

In Gacha news:
-I got Yukata Xander on Fire Emblem Heroes. And with really good IVs too, +HP/-SPD, with -SPD being his best negative although it's a Superbane and HP adding to his overall tankiness. Also one step away from Xander Emblem(missing Spring Xander).
-And in Grand Order, decided to use a couple tickets on my phone to see if I could get one more Knights of Marine since I only need one more for Limit Break and did one more 10x roll on my pad account in an attempt for Summer Mordred for that account. I now have Summer Marie, Summer Martha and Summer Mordred on both accounts.
-And despite my Summer Artoria being only Level 70(*glaring at Knight Medals* :glare:), she is absolutely amazing. Like, my gosh, I know the account I have her on is the one with my Tamamo with Level 10 Fox Wedding, but it says alot when I was able to use Summer Artoria's NP 4 times in a row. And thanks to her on that account and Orion on my other account, Spriggans are also much much easier to deal with now.

D

Deleted member

25352.PNG

I love you Netflix.

Just add Seasons 1-3 from Spongebob and Gravity Falls and this is perfection. I want to watch Gravity Falls because you all are getting me interested in it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ok but seriously I really, genuinely want Uncharted 4 VR now.

Like I would buy a PS VR just for this.

The "if you're done lying to me, then you can stop lying to yourself" bit had me SHOOK

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imma shift between Simon and Richter all the time.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's fascinating how nobody goes for Simon but the moment they see pretty boy Richter it's the hot new rage.

1518386893865.jpg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Simon was the obvious pick for being more iconic to the franchise.

But everyone perfers Symphony of the Night, soooooo :V
Speak for yourself, if there's a purple Simon I'm playing that ****. I'm all about team swole.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

I know I'm shamelessly posting this, but everybody needs to listen to Castlevania music at least once in their life. And the selection is awesome, especially one you get past the weirdly translated names and find out that songs like Heart of Fire, An Empty Tome, Pitch Black Incursion and Ebony Wings are part of the list. Also, bless the Smash team for also bringing in Mad Forest, Iron Blue Intention, Awake, Lament of Innocence and Go Getsu Fuma! as well. The list is so good! :shades:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Richter is basically the Chad of the Belmonts so it is no surprise :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I know I'm shamelessly posting this, but everybody needs to listen to Castlevania music at least once in their life. And the selection is awesome, especially one you get past the weirdly translated names and find out that songs like Heart of Fire, An Empty Tome, Pitch Black Incursion and Ebony Wings are part of the list. Also, bless the Smash team for also bringing in Mad Forest, Iron Blue Intention, Awake, Lament of Innocence and Go Getsu Fuma! as well. The list is so good! :shades:
Meanwhile, you can hear the cries of Final Fantasy fans :V

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Konami: "Here's most of the iconic songs of Castlevania"
Sakurai: "Nice"

Sakurai: "Can we get One Winged Angel at least?"
SE: "No, not even one more song"

Ivander

Smash Legend
Meanwhile, you can hear the cries of Final Fantasy fans :V
Indeed. :( At the very least, here's hoping that what was shown was merely a "build" and not the finished product.

That being said, if there's one Castlevania song that I'm sad that didn't get in, it's Demon Castle Pinnacle from Dawn of Sorrow. That is easily easily one of my top Castlevania songs and it's sad that it's not in Smash. :( When I look at the list and think of the music that was played during the Castlevania section, I wonder if the majority of them are ripped from Harmony of Despair, as most of them have appeared in Harmony of Despair.
That being said, Divine Bloodlines is getting a remix(that violin! :love:) and Iron Blue Intention and Awake did not appear in Harmony of Despair meaning that those 2 are potentially getting official updates/remixes(with Awake getting it's first ever Official update/remix if it is getting one).

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's not making it more of a controversy by pointing out another example of Filip plagiarizing someone else's review in the past, it's basic journalism. It shows a precedent for said plagiarism and the Kotaku article itself posts excerpts and the sources for said reviews for which they were tipped off about.

Maybe, and don't get me wrong I will never defend plagiarism, I just it is odd how Kotaku was the one to point out rather than Nintendolife themselves. If that is the case then yeah, Filip really has no other excuses.

I checked the article and don't quote me on this, this is just my pure observation, I only saw some minor parts are similar but the rest basically can't really be dead sure it is plagiarism.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Rondo of Blood is my favorite Castlevania cause it has the best tunes. So of course I prefer Richter. The baseline intro in Bloodlines is so smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom