• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I saw a tweet how the chairs behind Sakurai referenced Tatl and Tael. If Skull Kid is playable that’d be insane.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Decided to try out the Aether I killed a Chrom for on my Male Grima.

It essentially gives me the same strategizing as Bonfire does to my Jakob build; he gets a full charge after a single combat, ready to use on the next fight.

This basically gives him something to do in player phases by healing himself, making him "sorta" mixed.

A full mixed phase build would be nicer, but for now, this can work.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If Skull Kid and Geno get revealed as playable that would make kid praline(and kid praline’s bro) so happy. Cause that’d be 4/5 of the characters we wanted growing up being revealed in Ultimate.

D

Deleted member

It essentially gives me the same strategizing as Bonfire does to my Jakob build; he gets a full charge after a single combat, ready to use on the next fight.

This basically gives him something to do in player phases by healing himself, making him "sorta" mixed.

Somewhere in the distance, a lurking Opossum disapproves.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Funny enough, my M!Grima also has Aether. from an extra regular Ike

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I have a fun question for you all, what is your favorite anime?
Probably Urusei Yatsura.

It still amusing even 40 years after it originally came out and it's fun to see just how many anime tropes it helped create & parody. I would kill someone to re-license the show so I don't have to buy the 50+ DVDs that are getting increasingly expensive.

宇宙は大ヘンだ! is thus far the only Japanese song I've bothered to memorize. Embracing the weirdness of life I find to be a fairly relevant moral even today.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Y'know, maybe we won't get a Xenoblade rep for base game?

Sakurai bringing up the amount of stages really seems like a giveaway that it's the final stage roster for until DLC.

Why would he have given a number if it's not the full one?

Why does this deny a Xenoblade rep? Because unless they're from the first game, the rep would NEED a stage representing the game they're in.

Wouldn’t have if you didn’t point it out.
thatsthejoke.gif

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I know I'm shamelessly posting this, but everybody needs to listen to Castlevania music at least once in their life. And the selection is awesome, especially one you get past the weirdly translated names and find out that songs like Heart of Fire, An Empty Tome, Pitch Black Incursion and Ebony Wings are part of the list. Also, bless the Smash team for also bringing in Mad Forest, Iron Blue Intention, Awake, Lament of Innocence and Go Getsu Fuma! as well. The list is so good! :shades:

The list is pretty big, but it still hurts the lack of SCIV (Rotating Room, Close Associates and Treasury could have had awesome arrangements), same case with the Game Boy games that have lit classics like Original Sin, Battle of the Holy, Praying Hand and New Messiah. But imo the biggest absence is Riddle.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'd still be rolling my eyes in frustration because the Smash fanbase is grasping at straws.
Maybe I'd cooperate at first just for meme sake.
People literally think that the red-eyes tweet was purposely revealing Simon and K. Rool lol rip ashley tho, people will think of anything.

D

Deleted member

Back away! I have all 3 Ikes, each with Quick Riposte and a Cooldown skill and I'm not afraid to use them!
Oh yeah? I have an amazing Hardin that defeats Quick Riposte Ikes with a Cooldown Skill!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Y'know, maybe we won't get a Xenoblade rep for base game?

Sakurai bringing up the amount of stages really seems like a giveaway that it's the final stage roster for until DLC.

Why would he have given a number if it's not the full one?

Why does this deny a Xenoblade rep? Because unless they're from the first game, the rep would NEED a stage representing the game they're in.

View attachment 156981

REYN TIME AS ECHO YOU SAY? :V

Ivander

Smash Legend
The list is pretty big, but it still hurts the lack of SCIV (Rotating Room, Close Associates and Treasury could have had awesome arrangements), same case with the Game Boy games that have lit classics like Original Sin, Battle of the Holy, Praying Hand and New Messiah. But imo the biggest absence is Riddle.
No Close Associates is sad. That being said, Theme of Simon is from Super Castlevania IV and is one of the best Castlevania songs, so good that they added that. Although as I mentioned, I'm still sad that Demon Castle Pinnacle is not in, as that is easily one of my top 5 Castlevania songs in general.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
No they don't.

This is even worse than "characters from a newly represented franchise need a stage".

Just look at Fire Emblem for example. Corrin didn't come with a Fates stage.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No they don't.

This is even worse than "characters from a newly represented franchise need a stage".
Pretty sure Elma would need something from Xenoblade 2. Especially with how much Sakurai loves putting detail.

And the "new franchises must have a stage upon their debut" is a pattern that only Ness, Falcon, Marth, Roy and R.O.B. never followed.

But the first two were secret bonuses made too late to have a proper stage (iirc), Marth and Roy were planned to have a stage that never made it and R.O.B. is a real world thing rather than a video game peripheral (and even then, you can argue Mario Bros. is his stage because of he fights you there to unlock him or Figure-8 because Mario Kart DS).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Pretty sure Elma would need something from Xenoblade 2. Especially with how much Sakurai loves putting detail.

And the "new franchises must have a stage upon their debut" is a pattern that only Ness, Falcon, Marth, Roy and R.O.B. never followed.

But the first two were secret bonuses made too late to have a proper stage (iirc), Marth and Roy were planned to have a stage that never made it and R.O.B. is a real world thing rather than a video game peripheral (and even then, you can argue Mario Bros. is his stage because of he fights you there to unlock him or Figure-8 because Mario Kart DS).
This post is everything wrong with Smash speculation, right down to associating a character with the wrong game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I took a picture of my cat wearing a cappy hat from mcdonalds.

The flash started going off and I moved it away quickly.

But she still got a bit of it.

I hope it didn't harm her eyes or something. She doesn't seem to care.

I put more lighting on her and it didn't flash the second time

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ayra and Grima, Brave Ike dead.
And I have Alm with a refined Falchion and a +7 Masked Marth with Sealed Falchion. Your move.

Why argue single units against single units when it's a team battle? At least you're not facing my Horse Emblem or Flier Emblem teams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom