• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Read the Loz posts:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76696004?page=6

He also leaked the storyboard for the K. Rool trailer:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76696004?page=12

Scroll to the bottom. Nintendo is going to snipe his ***.
I did see that first post now that I’ve seen it again. Never saw the K. Rool one.

I’m iffy if he actually knew that though. He say K. Rool could be in and that the game may have a big heroes vs villains theme. However it could just as easy be him slyly leaking. I’ll keep an eye on what he says.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Bruh, why ARE they making a Dora movie anyway? I mean I know it's for that cash money, but it's a weird choice given how the show is supposed to work. You really about to have an 85 minute movie with 90 pauses for kids to answer a woman's questions even though she can't hear 'em? That works better for TV.

It's a weird choice is all. I don't like that they're making a rugrats movie, but it makes sense at least.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>Charizard in LGPE can choose between Y and X without having a specific hold item.

Please cancel this game. Just stop it now.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Like, LGPE has quite a few Megas and a few of them are Ubers. But here? Where the only Pokémon in the game are Kanto/Alolan Forms? They're pretty much ALL ubers.

THEN you give Charizard the ability to choose between either or? Are you ****ing nuts?

Like I get that these games are not going to be challenging, but damn dude. You might as well let us start with Mewtwo for Christ's sake.

CatTastic

Smash Apprentice
I mean, I'm pretty sure I saw a teenage Dora design a few years ago. Still less embarassing than Venom hyping up it'll break boundaries and be gorey only for them to go back to PG 13
Marvel just needs to buy back all their properties from Sony.

I'm a huge Venom fan. Was expecting a Venom vs Spiderman film, ya know having his origin and combat in his point of view, not Spiderman's.

Could've made a great film and trilogy from villain to anti hero and battling Carnage but I guess we all should praise Sony's "greatness".

D

Deleted member

Like, LGPE has quite a few Megas and a few of them are Ubers. But here? Where the only Pokémon in the game are Kanto/Alolan Forms? They're pretty much ALL ubers.

THEN you give Charizard the ability to choose between either or? Are you ****ing nuts?

Like I get that these games are not going to be challenging, but damn dude. You might as well let us start with Mewtwo for Christ's sake.
Mfw this means Mewtwo can also choose between his two Megas.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Marvel just needs to buy back all their properties from Sony.

I'm a huge Venom fan. Was expecting a Venom vs Spiderman film, ya know having his origin and combat in his point of view, not Spiderman's.

Could've made a great film and trilogy from villain to anti hero and battling Carnage but I guess we all should praise Sony's "greatness".
We should indeed praise Sony, they're gonna make movies of our most beloved Spiderman characters like Jackpot!

CatTastic

Smash Apprentice
We should indeed praise Sony, they're gonna make movies of our most beloved Spiderman characters like Jackpot!
Gawd I sure hope someone buys Sony's movie and music division in the 2020's.
Sony should just focus on their PlayStations since it's what's keeping them relevant these days.

D

Deleted member

We should indeed praise Sony, they're gonna make movies of our most beloved Spiderman characters like Jackpot! Big Wheel!
Much better.
Bruh, why ARE they making a Dora movie anyway? I mean I know it's for that cash money, but it's a weird choice given how the show is supposed to work. You really about to have an 85 minute movie with 90 pauses for kids to answer a woman's questions even though she can't hear 'em? That works better for TV.

It's a weird choice is all. I don't like that they're making a rugrats movie, but it makes sense at least.
I don't even think most kids now even know who The Rugrats are, it's a pretty old school Nicktoon and I haven't seen any reruns of it in ages. I guess they could shoot for the older crowd's nostalgia, but I don't think it would work out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Gawd I sure hope someone buys Sony's movie and music division in the 2020's.
Sony should just focus on their PlayStations since it's what's keeping them relevant these days.
idk, as great as it'd be to get better Spidey movies more often, I don't want The Mouse to own even more as Disney literally changed the ****ing law about public domain in the past
Much better.

I don't even think most kids now even know who The Rugrats are, it's a pretty old school Nicktoon and I haven't seen any reruns of it in ages.
WHY ARE PEOPLE SAYING THEY LIKE BIG WHEEL LATELY ONLY I'M STUPID ENOUGH TO LIKE BIG WHEEL

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm sorry, but I just feel stupid every time I hear news from these games. Its like, I guarantee you that they thought the idea of an X and a Y stone was too confusing. We've stooped this low.

****ing- next thing you know, they're gonna allow you to get healed via pokemon center after facing one of the Elite Four.

...god I hope I'm not calling that.

CatTastic

Smash Apprentice
Much better.

I don't even think most kids now even know who The Rugrats are, it's a pretty old school Nicktoon and I haven't seen any reruns of it in ages. I guess they could shoot for the older crowd's nostalgia, but I don't think it would work out.
For me Rugrats died when they stopped being retro and added Dill Pickles.

D

Deleted member

I know people like the Rugrats, but I was never too fond of some characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
LGP is just a spinoff, it's not like it's Gen 8 or anything. Let them do what they want, it won't affect anything in the endgame.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Inb4 that 3rd pokeball at oaks is actually the special gift and mewthree. Who is instantly given to you if you ask

CatTastic

Smash Apprentice
Besides seeing Venom, I wanna see an X-Men Bishop Netflix like series, along with Dazzler and Longshot.

Bishop has so much potential being a time traveler and Longshot from the Mojoverse.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Inb4 that 3rd pokeball at oaks is actually the special gift and mewthree. Who is instantly given to you if you ask
Mewfive. We already have three and four.

Its Mewtwo except its just his head stretched out, has no limbs, he's on ****ing wheels and had cannons in his eyes. Psychic/Steel

CatTastic

Smash Apprentice
I have a fun question for you all, what is your favorite anime?
Not into anime anymore but the first Digimon, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, the original Yugioh along with it's spinoffs GX & 5D's, OG Naruto and One Piece always hold a special place for me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
LGP is just a spinoff, it's not like it's Gen 8 or anything. Let them do what they want, it won't affect anything in the endgame.
Tell that to Masuda and his ideology of making "controversial decisions to keep the series fresh"

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Tell that to Masuda and his ideology of making "controversial decisions to keep the series fresh"
I mean tbf he said it's just for Let's Go and Gen 8 will be for the core base. LGPE was the most uninteresting **** I've seen since the Assassin's Creed movie but it's a harmless spinoff which Pokemon used to have so ****ing many of back in the day. Remember Pokemon Dash and ****?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Heaven's Lost Property (Sora no Otoshimono), and Yona of the Dawn.

I mean there are others I love too but they're all popular or at least highly regarded. These two are more obscure so I champion then a bit.

Heaven's Lost Property is an ecchi harem comedy by all accounts, which I usually don't like (they're usually only good for a few lewd GIFs really). But HLP stands out for a number of reasons, mainly that the male protagonist is an active protagonist rather than a passive one, it has a genuinely interesting story and lore tucked in under all the comedy and fanservice, and the entire cast is super charming and well-developed. It also has an incredible soundtrack, and is the only anime I know that has a different ED animation AND song for every single episode.

Yona of the Dawn is just a neat adventure anime with some politics in there. It reminds me a lot of Fire Emblem but with a Chinese setting. It also kinda counts as a reverse harem show but romance isn't an extremely big focus. Yona herself is a really compelling lead protagonist IMO, and the story goes in some interesting directions. There's a lot of heavy handed moments in there too. Once again has a fantastic OST and is probably the only anime I can think of that I've seen that has an instrumental OP.

Both shows kinda got shafted at the end of their second seasons though, receiving unfinished/rushed endings. You have to read the manga if you want the full story in both cases, which I haven't done yet, but plan to one day.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I mean tbf he said it's just for Let's Go and Gen 8 will be for the core base. LGPE was the most uninteresting **** I've seen since the Assassin's Creed movie but it's a harmless spinoff which Pokemon used to have so ****ing many of back in the day. Remember Pokemon Dash and ****?
The difference is that LGPE is taking the elements of the core games and needlessly dumbing it down when they could of just gone straight to the core games, whereas Pokémon Dash was its own thing.

At the end of the day, GF is wetting their feet in new waters. They have never been good starting with a new console. However, I have high expectations for the next gen games.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
said it a few times and expressed it before but katt really loves gurren lagann
Are you saying NintenZone is an anime?
i wouldn't doubt it lol

imagine i'm like what was probably a unknown background character who got one spot of limelight and introduction and is now a fan favorite so i keep getting shoved into **** :V

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
The difference is that LGPE is taking the elements of the core games and needlessly dumbing it down when they could of just gone straight to the core games, whereas Pokémon Dash was its own thing.

At the end of the day, GF is wetting their feet in new waters. They have never been good starting with a new console. However, I have high expectations for the next gen games.
Not really though? It's supposed to be it's own thing too. It's not even the same dev team right? This just means there's something out to fill the obligatory yearly pokemon game before Gen 8 is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom