• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Most wanted?
1- Pythra
2- Toyota Celica 2002
3- Incineroar
4- Elmo
5- Zekenator

My satisfaction with the game is 100% with Simon & Richter already in tho, so any of these would be an amazing bonus.
Is Elmo based off of that dream Coricus had?

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Oh, we're doing top 5's?

1. Rayman
2. Bandana Dee (gee these first two are a surprise)
3. Dixie Kong
4. Incineroar
5. Shantae (originally Bomberman but RIP)

Though, if I only managed to get the first 2, I'd be perfectly content.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Oh ok. That makes more sense.

Yeah she’s in but she doesn’t look like she plays anything like I expected.
Yeah just watched some gameplay of her. She takes elements from Fox, as well as Star Fox: Assault in addition to using her staff. There's been people who have made movesets for her that mix Assault and Adventures, but I haven't seen anything that resembled this. Still, although she's not quite how I envisioned her, I'm still really happy to see her in that game. The crowd had a pretty hyped reaction to her, which is always nice to hear.

I've always preferred Krystal having a moveset purely based off Star Fox Adventures, then add in Slippy with a moveset based off weapons and gadgets from Star Fox: Assault, Zero, and Guard.

Also, we're listing our Top 5 most wanted newcomers now? Might as well join in.
1) Slippy
2) Decidueye
2) Spring Man
4) Skull Kid
5) Ray

D

Deleted member

I deleted a lot of stupid pictures from my computer to help give it a lot of room.
May of got rid of some good funny moments, but totally worth it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey everyone just wanted to put a curse on the thread right quick.

Dee face.jpg

Go back to doing what you were doing already.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I suppose my top 5 would be, in no order:
  • Sora
  • Impa
  • Hector
  • Rex
  • Crash
Most of these aren't going to happen, but I'm already quite satisfied with the roster as is (with all veterans returning and the inclusion of Ridley), so if they get in they're really more of a bonus to me.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Most wanted?

My satisfaction with the game is 100% with Simon & Richter already in tho, so any of these would be an amazing bonus.
I agree with being satisfied. Simon Belmont was my most wanted and K.Rool was also one of them as well, so I'm pretty darn satisfied and anything else would be a real bonus.

Anyway, top 5 most wanted are:
-Ray 01
-Professor Layton
-Monster Hunter
-Isaac
-Elma

D

Deleted member

Honestly, after Decidueye and Bandana Dee get in I'd be pretty much open to anything that originates from a video game. Even the table scrapes that people now consider "fan favorites" would be alright by me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
*materializes from phazon*

Did someone say Top 5?

5-Skull Kid
4-Impa
3-Elma
2-Crash Bandicoot
1-Midna

*vanishes*

D

Deleted member

You all are going to hate me, but it is a high probability that Goku is more likely than the Goku from Nintendo.
Yeah..... This thing.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah just watched some gameplay of her. She takes elements from Fox, as well as Star Fox: Assault in addition to using her staff. There's been people who have made movesets for her that mix Assault and Adventures, but I haven't seen anything that resembled this. Still, although she's not quite how I envisioned her, I'm still really happy to see her in that game. The crowd had a pretty hyped reaction to her, which is always nice to hear.

I've always preferred Krystal having a moveset purely based off Star Fox Adventures, then add in Slippy with a moveset based off weapons and gadgets from Star Fox: Assault, Zero, and Guard.

Also, we're listing our Top 5 most wanted newcomers now? Might as well join in.
1) Slippy
2) Decidueye
2) Spring Man
4) Skull Kid
5) Ray
Oh I ain’t complaining. I always wanted Krystal in Smash. In fact there’s only 1 character I’ve ever wanted more than her in Smash.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Who are you?
You forgot who I am?

You have made yourself a very lazy enemy on this day. :V

Keep on dreaming.
Its not no dream, its the future of this colony. :awesome:

...ya still have to get through yellow though :V cause if uni dies as leader yellow becomes the next leader
Not really, just have to ask him to stand now.

Or we simply implement a democratic system of voting for leader, and apply term limits. then I will get my turn as leader eventually. :V

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You all are going to hate me, but it is a high probability that Goku is more likely than the Goku from Nintendo.
Yeah..... This thing.
neither goku is getting in
stop believing these things, negan in tekken is only tekken, not smash

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey everyone just wanted to put a curse on the thread right quick.

View attachment 157118
Go back to doing what you were doing already.
That remind me of that one episode in Kirby: Right Back At Ya where they show a Waddle Dee eating a cookie by...just absorbing into his body, no mouth, the cookie just get in.

Of course, I made sound scary, but it's way less scary that this image.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Not going to lie, the deconfirmations this time around have hit me pretty hard.

Krystal, Midna, and Waluigi were all some of my most wanted characters. I hope that after Reggie specifically addressed the reaction to Waluigi being deconfirmed, and that Sakurai is 'well aware' of it, that we may see Assist Trophies and the like become promoted to playable through DLC.

Oh I ain’t complaining. I always wanted Krystal in Smash. In fact there’s only 1 character I’ve ever wanted more than her in Smash.
Really? That's pretty cool to hear. The only character who I've ever wanted more than her was Wolf, funny enough. I wasn't around the forums for Brawl speculation, but I imagine I'd be pretty torn between their communities since I wanted them both so badly.

Curious though. Whose your #1? I know you made a Top 5 earlier, but that wasn't taking deconfirmed characters into account.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Hmm, is it a character that is the human avatar of a big evil dragon?
Oh, I got it!
Tharja?

Also I do know you a bit praline.
A740A1A6-FE59-4EC6-A3FD-081A1DCF9B80.gif

Krystal, Midna, and Waluigi were all some of my most wanted characters. I hope that after Reggie specifically addressed the reaction to Waluigi being deconfirmed, and that Sakurai is 'well aware' of it, that we may see Assist Trophies and the like become promoted to playable through DLC.

Really? That's pretty cool to hear. The only character who I've ever wanted more than her was Wolf, funny enough. I wasn't around the forums for Brawl speculation, but I imagine I'd be pretty torn between their communities since I wanted them both so badly.

Curious though. Whose your #1? I know you made a Top 5 earlier, but that wasn't taking deconfirmed characters into account.
Bomberman. I’ve wanted him in Smash since Snake was revealed for Brawl. Some people here remember the Ultimate reveal fiasco lol

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Guess I'll join the most wanted thingy

-Elma
-Rex (only if he has Mythra)
-Rayman
-Crash
-Too many Capcom characters... (Wright with Polly as echo, Viewtiful Joe, Dante, Monster Hunter...)

Honestly, my problem is that besides Xenoblade I don't have any 1st party newcomer that would excite me after all deconfirmations. And since my list is filled of third parties, I don't have much hope in any of these.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 157121

Bomberman. I’ve wanted him in Smash since Snake was revealed for Brawl. Some people here remember the Ultimate reveal fiasco lol
Oooh. I remember you saying you voted for him in the ballot.

I do not like being the guy who crushes the fun, but I very highly doubt that ATs will turn into DLC.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Oh, I thought you were talking who isn't disconfirmed. I was thinking Grima, Geno, and Buzzwole, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom