• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
I think like 98% of the users were very optimistic about this in NintenZone and in the Ultimate thread.
I mean, everyone is hyped as **** for SSBU, but all I see anymore is negative speculation, whining that their character didn’t get in, or something alone those lines. That’s the majority of SSBU comments I’ve seen.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I'm still pretty sad that Sector Z and Orbital Gate Assault won't be returning. A damn shame, because those were my two most wanted stages to return. At least Corneria, Venom, and Lylat Cruise have all returned with a facelift, but I was really hoping to get them all, or at least Orbital Gate Assault.

If I had to guess, it's because Sakurai wants everything to match. With Sector Z likely retaining it's Star Fox 64 design to stay nostalgic, and Orbital Gate Assault definitively needing to stay based off Star Fox: Assault, I guess Sakurai felt that they would've stood out and went against bringing them back.

Hopefully there's a Star Fox stage that we haven't seen yet based off something new from Star Fox Zero, but I'm not holding my breath.

D

Deleted member

Bayonetta dittos?
:tired:
Ganondorf and Captian Falcon dittos?
:bluejump::love:
I'm still pretty sad that Sector Z and Orbital Gate Assault won't be returning. A damn shame, because those were my two most wanted stages to return. At least Corneria, Venom, and Lylat Cruise have all returned with a facelift, but I was really hoping to get them all, or at least Orbital Gate Assault.

If I had to guess, it's because Sakurai wants everything to match. With Sector Z likely retaining it's Star Fox 64 design to stay nostalgic, and Orbital Gate Assault definitively needing to stay based off Star Fox: Assault, I guess Sakurai felt that they would've stood out and went against bringing them back.

Hopefully there's a Star Fox stage that we haven't seen yet based off something new from Star Fox Zero, but I'm not holding my breath.
Can you please just be optimistic and not keep on complaining?
It is not making you look good. My apologies if this came out rude and abrupt, but everyone should be happy or at least participate nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
No I won't trust you. I will trust my own cognitive thinking and the art of basic logic.

Ness, Captain Falcon, Marth, Roy, and R.O.B all debuted without a stage to call their own.

Therefore, this line of thinking that a character from a new series ABSOLUTELY needs a stage to come with them, is baseless. It's happened before for three out of five games in the series. There is no reason it can't happen again.

Now if you'll excuse me, I will continue writing my fanfic about Rayman, Sora, and Spyro ending up in the Smash universe. :skull:
Notice how I said I didn't want that to be the case? I'm hoping this isn't true.

I pointed out that since Brawl, newcomers have always had their unique stage for their franchise. Even Melee since FE had a scrapped stage. The only odd case here is ROB.

It's not deconfirmation for these characters but at the same time, it doesn't paint a good picture for their chances.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Bayonetta dittos?
It is not making you look good. My apologies if this came out rude and abrupt, but everyone should be happy or at least participate nicely.
He is allowed to be disappointed and upset, I mean I am disappointed about Ashley, but as long as people keep their disappointments civil, you know?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Didn't Orbital Gate Assault took like, 1 year to make?

If yes, while porting the stage shall be easier than making it. I feel like that due how intense the stage is, it could take more work than others stage and thus, be revealed at a later date, but that's just speculation on my part.

In any case, 'have work tomorrow, so time for me to go to bed, I hope you and everyone else here have a good time. ;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If yes, while porting the stage shall be easier than making it. I feel like that due how intense the stage is, it could take more work than others stage and thus, be revealed at a later date, but that's just speculation on my part.

In any case, 'have work tomorrow, so time for me to go to bed, I hope you and everyone else here have a good time. ;)
Have a good night, bud.
Today was a really good day for me.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Bayonetta dittos?
:tired:
Ganondorf and Captian Falcon dittos?
:bluejump::love:

What? Am I not allowed to express that I'm going to miss two stages?

I think they said it took two years, actually. I don't know if porting it would take this much time/effort though, especially when they've already brought over so much. The stage does have a lot to it, so I'm not to sure how much memory the stage itself would take up.

They could've deemed it too big to bring over, but that just doesn't sound right to me.

D

Deleted member

Okay, this is why I it's good to let things soak in. Simon's growing on me and Richter is just badass. The inclusion of Alucard as an assist trophy also seems perfect TBH. Since assist trophies are basically mini playable characters at this point. It keeps him relevant and possible as a playable for the future. But I also just like assist trophies in general. So I really don't mind at all. I actually do like to use items from time to time. Not to mention the moveset they went with is just perfect for an assist.

D

Deleted member

What? Am I not allowed to express that I'm going to miss two stages?
Not just that.
You said that "Oooh the cons and pros are even, I will not buy the game until I get more pros.".
It is already looking like a masterpiece. If you can buy the game, I highly recommend it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Notice how I said I didn't want that to be the case? I'm hoping this isn't true.

I pointed out that since Brawl, newcomers have always had their unique stage for their franchise. Even Melee since FE had a scrapped stage. The only odd case here is ROB.

It's not deconfirmation for these characters but at the same time, it doesn't paint a good picture for their chances.
No now you're splitting hairs.

If Melee had a planned FE stage, then that means Sakurai cut the stage because he didn't have time to make it and it wasn't necessary to bring FE characters into Smash.

And did you literally not read Ness and Captain Falcon in my last post like what?

And "since Brawl" means jack squat. It's a ONE game gap (since 3DS/Wii U had the same roster). There's no "pattern" there. And even then, if you want to be REALLY technical, Duck Hunt Duo didn't get a stage in the initial release of the 3DS game.

The only logical conclusion here is that Sakurai has a clear preference for having representatives of a new series debut with a stage. However, if there isn't time to make a stage, he forgoes making the stage and just makes the character. He's not going to axe a character just because he can't make a stage for them.

DLC is also a thing. A character could be added in the base game, and their stage is added through DLC.

Like I said before, this is the worst new fan rule and you guys should know better by now.

Not just that.
You said that "Oooh the cons and pros are even, I will not buy the game until I get more pros.".
It is already looking like a masterpiece. If you can buy the game, I highly recommend it.
Stop telling people what to do with their own money Shiny, it's not going to reflect well on you.

You literally just made some attention seeking posts whinging about how you feel unwanted here and then go right ahead and say things that alienate people from you.

That's the second time I've spotted you doing that in the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Not just that.
Yes, because I'm weighting the value of my purchase.

If you think the game is a "masterpiece", fine. That's your opinion.

I don't. And that is my opinion.

Do we have a problem?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I know I've been really drooling and whatever at the amount of Castlevania content there is in Smash, especially the music. Yet just hearing that the music team is a fan of Castlevania music just really fills me with joy. But if there is any of that music I am greatly looking forward to, it's Awake. Awake is the first dungeon theme you hear in Castlevania Circle of the Moon, otherwise known as the first GBA Castlevania and a really really underrated game.
The fact that that music was listed in Smash makes me so frickin' excited. And the possibility of it being a remix makes me even more. Because outside of fanmade remixes and despite being a popular song, Awake has never once gotten an official remix or update. The idea that Awake may actually get it's first Official remix in Smash Bros of all games, the fact that the music team chose to add that song in and the fact that Circle of the Moon is getting referenced at all in Smash...

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Not just that.
People are allowed to have misgivings and aren't obliged to buy the game.
They're also allowed to talk about why so long as it's done in a civil manner and Alpha has been pretty civil about it.

D

Deleted member

Yes, because I'm weighting the value of my purchase.

If you think the game is a "masterpiece", fine. That's your opinion.

I don't. And that is my opinion.

Do we have a problem?

Okay, this is why I it's good to let things soak in. Simon's growing on me and Richter is just badass. The inclusion of Alucard as an assist trophy also seems perfect TBH. Since assist trophies are basically mini playable characters at this point. It keeps him relevant and possible as a playable for the future. But I also just like assist trophies in general. So I really don't mind at all. I actually do like to use items from time to time. Not to mention the moveset they went with is just perfect for an assist.
Well I am glad you feel that way. :)
Castlevania in Smash is cool.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Simon better be able to climb stairs backwards, yo.

D

Deleted member

Well I am glad you feel that way. :)
Castlevania in Smash is cool.
Yep, I got way more than what I was expecting, so that's fantastic, can't wait for this game, it looks sick.

Oh, also, almost forgot about Rathalos. Monster Hunter is one of, if not my favorite video game series, so it's awesome to see one of my favorite monsters in Smash. He looks really badass.

D

Deleted member

People are allowed to have misgivings and aren't obliged to buy the game.
They're also allowed to talk about why so long as it's done in a civil manner and Alpha has been pretty civil about it.

I know, and he is being civil...
It is just not a good idea to share a lot of negatives about it with a bunch of people who really look forward to Ultimate like me.
Sorry if I am being rough, that is just how I can be sometimes even though I try not to be.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I know, and he is being civil...
It is just not a good idea to share a lot of negatives about it with a bunch of people who really look forward to it like me.
Sorry if I am being rough, that is just how I can be sometimes.
Don't engage with those posts if they bother you so much then.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Dang Opossum Opossum , between Chrom and Simon, this Direct was practically MADE for you. This is such a good line up of characters, DANG.

I can't wait for Richter, BEST Belmont.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Im like 40% sad for no layton but now 60% hyped for Okami now
Wait than what do I do? Do I let him do it?
I do not want to ignore him either.
Do what everyone is doing with me, Ignoreing all my "boo hoo no layton" posts and just continue on your marry way

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dang Opossum Opossum , between Chrom and Simon, this Direct was practically MADE for you. This is such a good line up of characters, DANG.

I can't wait for Richter, BEST Belmont.
Do not forget King K. Rool.
I can not wait to try all of them, really.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Wait than what do I do? Do I let him do it?
I do not want to ignore him either.
If someone's opinion on a video game about mostly family-friendly oriented game characters having fights with each other bothers you, don't respond to that comment, and especially don't respond by attempting to censor their opinion. Just...

D

Deleted member

Shiny, you're a smart kid, right? A true intellectual is open-minded enough to accept different opinions that are expressed in a civil manner like how Alpha was doing.
If someone's opinion on a video game about mostly family-friendly oriented game characters having fights with each other bothers you, don't respond to that comment, and especially don't respond by attempting to censor their opinion. Just...

Jesus Christ, Shiny.
My apologies. It is just, I do not like negativity. Especially towards a game that was very hyped up today.
I guess I will shut my mouth then.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My apologies. It is just, I do not like negativity. Especially towards a game that was very hyped up today.
I guess I will shut my mouth then.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Whether or not it was "hyped up" is besides the point.

Hype is bad anyway.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Alright, let's just drop it now, I think Shiny gets the picture. So, when do you think we will get the next reveal? I guess we could have a general Nintendo Direct in September.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Okay, if this is how you all treat me, fine.
Shiny, this sounds as if you are thinking of us as "the villains of the story" when from what I have seen, you just got called out for something you did (I haven't really seen the whole deal, but I think I know what it is)....again.

Get over it, Shiny. Getting stressed out by this is not worth it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shiny, this sounds as if you are thinking of us as "the villains of the story" when from what I have seen, you just got called out for something you did (I haven't really seen the whole deal, but I think I know what it is)....again.
You are all not... "Villains", but... Do not bring the hype down.

The reason why I am mad is because the hate on Ultimate is honestly annoying to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom