• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Getting a lot of life drawings done lately, but I still need to do some more. It's hard, but I'm having fun with it too. Except maybe the hands and feet. Hands are a huge weakness of mine.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
For SoulCalibur VI, I am hoping for that Raphael or Tira reveal.
Tira did well on that fan poll, so there's a chance. I'm betting Cervantes or Astaroth. I already got the characters I like to play in the game already.

I'm digging all the SC2 music they're using in the meantime.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Biggest takeaway is that Aether's super armor is enough to let Ike completely ignore Bowser's Final Smash.
Ike lowkey using both Steady and Warding Breath to nulify damage.

D

Deleted member

Eh, it SEEMS to be good but good god that animation hurts my eyes
It's a Trigger fighting game, if you can't get animations done right why should I care?
I love the "talk during fight" jokenpo mechanic though
#BringBackPokefloats
In other news Vergebern is claiming that there will be a Gen 7 Pokemon, but it isn't Decidueye. Dude seems like he's riding off of being correct about E3 at this point. I wouldn't put any stock in what he says.
MIMIKYU MIMIKYU MIMIKYU MIMIKYU MIMIKYU

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Eh, it SEEMS to be good but good god that animation hurts my eyes
It's a Trigger fighting game, if you can't get animations done right why should I care?
I love the "talk during fight" jokenpo mechanic though
They better add the Dotonbori Robo.

D

Deleted member

They better add the Dotonbori Robo.
The roster is gonna be those two, the E4, Ragyo, that chick that follows her I forgot her name, "her arms and optism: gone", NUDISTO BEACH and Mako Kujo so if DTR isn't playable for the teacher it's a pointless game.
I mean, as much as a KlK game should have happened ages ago, the roster is super easy to predict lol

D

Deleted member

https://twitter.com/LeakyPandy/status/1023265208616333312

Hmmmmm… is this credible? I'm asking because the Overlord of Liars (slang for Marcus Sellars) brought this up recently, so until I'm proven otherwise, I think this is fake.
I've seen it around before but I'm too lazy to go looking for the original source. Apparently the guy who leaked it originally is reputable enough, but grains of salt and all that jazz.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm really looking forward to Tekken tomorrow. I wonder if Jeondding(if that's how you spell it)will take another major. He's an awesome Eddy player. If not, JDCR bringing back his Heihachi again would be nice. I know he switched to someone, but I forget who it was.

SOUL CALIBUR 6 is starting up now.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Depends on whether or not all the new stuff for various games will be shown off on Sunday. But probably not.
Sunday is Smash 4 and Melee's Finals. There's really going to be nothing really.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Let's go Yoshimitsu. His "Indian Stance" builds meter instead of health in this game.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
https://twitter.com/LeakyPandy/status/1023265208616333312

Hmmmmm… is this credible? I'm asking because the Overlord of Liars (slang for Marcus Sellars) brought this up recently, so until I'm proven otherwise, I think this is fake.
LeakyPanda was the guy who got the March 8th date right but got everything wrong in the Direct IIRC.

I don't know what his creds are.
#BringBackPokefloats
In other news Vergebern is claiming that there will be a Gen 7 Pokemon, but it isn't Decidueye. Dude seems like he's riding off of being correct about E3 at this point. I wouldn't put any stock in what he says.
I'm starting to doubt Verg myself.

Granted while he did get a lot of things right, some of the predictions he made were already said beforehand.

Of course he's one of the very few "leakers" that I take seriously.

D

Deleted member

Biggest takeaway is that Aether's super armor is enough to let Ike completely ignore Bowser's Final Smash.
LETS GO!!!!

Also, while I do feel like some Smash players are wrong for forcing competitive rules into casual, everyone likes to hate them way too much.
Like I understand that not all of them take showers, but I am sure some of you guys do not take showers either and would scream if someone said your favorite anime was not their favorite.

Like guys.
Do not be hypocrites and take showers and use deodorant please.

Love Shiny.

D

Deleted member

LETS GO!!!!

Also, while I do feel like some Smash players are wrong for forcing competitive rules into casual, everyone likes to hate them way too much.
I can understand the dislike for it at EVO. E3 is one thing, it's not meant to be serious, but EVO is the largest fighting game tourney of the year every year, and most of the FGC already isn't hot on Smash. Having the Ultimate exhibition matches be teams with no friendly fire and all items on certainly isn't going to make the game look any better to them.
Like I understand that not all of them take showers, but I am sure some of you guys do not take showers either and would scream if someone said your favorite anime was not their favorite.

Like guys.
Do not be hypocrites and take showers and use deodorant please.
Hey!
I take showers occasionally.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I gotta say...

I'm not looking forward to the August 10th update for Smash Ultimate.

D

Deleted member

Opossum Opossum
I just discovered something funny that you will like.
There is an USUM Competitive Tier List, and Ribombee is in a better spot than I thought.
43424.PNG

See all of those C- tier Pokémon? Ribombee is more viable than them in USUM OU lol.
Also what really is funny is that Ribombee is in the same tier list as Mega Gallade and Zeraora.
LIKE LOOOOL!

Also keep in mind the Pokémon in the ranks like C-, C are organized in alphabetical order.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, D.Va confirmed for next Wave Race.

Gaming reference aside, definitely nice to see D.Va get a new event skin after a long time. Her last Event skin was Anniversary 2017.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I will play any stage you want, but the ones I like the most are the competitively viable stages...

Yeah I am lame.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Fourside is my favorite Mother stage from Smash Bros, so I am very happy that it returned (although I AM high on Onett as well). Either way...the stage list continues to grow and impress me, and I look forward to Smash Switch.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Any reason why in particular?
That's the day most likely that the Infantry & Tanks AT will be shown off on the Smash site. Given that August 12th (a Sunday) in the 30th anniversary of Famicom Wars and there's no updates on the weekend. Sakurai typically shows things off on anniversaries. Either that or August 13th (the day after).

And that will essentially kill any hope I have of Andy making it in as the retro newcomer of this game.

Just waiting for the killing blow to come.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
That's the day most likely that the Infantry & Tanks AT will be shown off on the Smash site. Given that August 12th (a Sunday) in the 30th anniversary of Famicom Wars and there's no updates on the weekend. Sakurai typically shows things off on anniversaries. Either that or August 13th (the day after).
And that will essentially kill any hope I have of Andy making it in as the retro newcomer of this game.

Well, if you need someone to vent towards or simply destress from if this ends up happening next week, I'll be around.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well, if you need someone to vent towards or simply destress from if this ends up happening next week, I'll be around.
Well I don't think it's going to be that bad. Been let down way too many times before lol.

i'll just weep in misery in the corner

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'll still be here if you need it either way, Ura, especially with me knowing how badly you've wanted Andy in for as long as I can remember.
Dude i'm not going to kill myself over it lol. Relax bro.

But I really appreciate the gesture dude haha. Really nice of ya'.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Soul Calibur 6 is looking really good.

Well, it ain't over till its over. You never what'll happen.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well, it ain't over till its over. You never what'll happen.
I mean if there's no reveal in August (30th anniversary of Famicom Wars) or September (when Advance Wars launched), then I can say with no uncertainty that Andy's chances are dead.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm going to be honest....I miss Brawl.

No, I'm not talking about the competitive side of Brawl. The competitive side of Brawl left me bewildered, and is still a marvel in itself today...and not always in a good way.

But as far as just playing Brawl for fun...playing Brawl casually was ingrained into my childhood, and every second of it was wonderful. Since Brawl has a lot of little quirks that add up into one big pile of jank, playing such a game while also adding on all the jankiness from items...it turns casual play in Brawl into a masterpiece, at least compared to the other Smash Bros. games for me. Even with the lack of combos and the poor character balance...casual Brawl always kept me entertained in one way or another, and it's part of the reason why I'm a Smash Bros. fan and player to this day.

Just felt like reminiscing lol

D

Deleted member

Not the biggest fan of Spear Pillar in terms of mechanics, but I gotta say, it looks ****ing amazing in Ultimate.
Wait I just realized... Hazards toggle... Spear Pillar without hazards... Hmmm good **** all Pokemon stages become 100% better and I love it

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not the biggest fan of Spear Pillar in terms of mechanics, but I gotta say, it looks ****ing amazing in Ultimate.
Palkia shows up on Spear Pillar messes with the controls, Then you get a Master Ball with another Palkia doing the same. It'll be a fun time.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Speaking of which, I got my avi's ready for whatever scenario happens.

If confirmation...

If deconfirmation...

If other non-playable role/ambiguous situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom