• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I have now beaten Okami.
All in all, I loved playing it, and it's definitely a favorite of mine now.

I highly doubt I'll end up doing Devil Gate Trio any time soon though, even though I managed to complete a majority of the things in the game.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So, who's ready for probably nothing new but hopefully something sick later tonight?

Luckily I've got other EVO things to look forward too though.
I don't really watch EVO anymore so I'll just keep an eye on Twitter and stuff in regards to announcements.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Credits aren't for viewers to read them, they have never been, they're just there so the people who worked on the movie get credited. I shouldn't be obligated to watch them just to see an extra scene, if I wanted to read anything from them at all I would, and don't believe for a second these companies do it sp viewers actuaply watch the credits.
you must be fun at parties

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys: I’m off to work for the time being. Whatever happens at EVO tonight will happen, but i’m mainly expecting gameplay at the most and that’s it. But this is Nintendo... so you never know.

Either way, be back in a couple of hours!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Can't wait for people to complain about no newcomer announcement despite no promise
Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh, that's gonna be the exhausting part.

Remember thread, don't get hot over what you don't got, keep your cool, and uh, take regular showers.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If people want to watch the credits, let them do so but don't put actual movie behind them. Why should I need to watch something I don't want to watch something I do?
In the words of a very wise man, "Well, that's tough ****."

This is like the ultimate first world problem.

D

Deleted member

In the words of a very wise man, "Well, that's tough ****."

This is like the ultimate first world problem.
I can't believe I'm having to morally justify myself not wanting to sit through credits.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I can't believe I'm having to morally justify myself not wanting to sit through credits.
No, but complaining about having to watch them to get a bonus scene reeks of entitlement.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Got Xenoblade Chronicles X up and running in CEMU. To my surprise, despite the fact this game can't take advantage of Triplecore-Recompiling yet, my setup still runs it at a pretty much locked 4K60.

Aside from some graphical bugs that are set to be fixed in the upcoming CEMU 1.14.0, the game looks really nice.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Where's the thing being broadasted at?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Can't wait for people to complain about no newcomer announcement despite no promise
They're going to reveal everyone I ever wanted here. Don't know what you're saying.

EDIT: Oh no! (Knuckles voice)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just learned that there was a Chinese emperor who won through roasting and eating his opponents.

D

Deleted member

If it wasn't because of Switch, I would totally want Nintendo to make a powerful console, but then when rumors on being a hybrid console while it was pretty cool but it didn't blew me away at all, not even the trailer initially.

I will prefer PC as long as I have the time and money, however, with how my life style is... Switch is just really a great console for gamers like me who want that console experience on the go.
I'm not knocking on the Switch at all, it's an excellent console that took the Wii U's gimmick and made it into a much better and incredibly enticing selling point. I also understand not everyone has $2000 to blow on a high-end PC that can play everything or even the time to sit down and play games on a PC at all, and the Switch is, as you implied, perfect for those people. Mostly uncompromised console game experiences on the go is huge, and hopefully Nintendo sticks with that sort of design in the future while improving upon the tech.

This is where I somewhat disagrees with OJ, I mean yes I get that Nintendo was never too focused on Online Service until now, while I don't care about the P2P stuff, I do think Nintendo might just have the time to work their online better. For some people, it isn't "Nintendo selling their soul" when it comes to asking Nintendo pulling more huge third party games to Switch and have better online, like I said I can definitely see two sides having both reasonable points.
I don't think anyone is saying Nintendo would be selling their soul to have a better online infrastructure. In fact, their backwards online is one of the biggest sticking points for people who otherwise love the company. I'm not asking for dedicated servers for every game or sales/free games every month, but I would like to play games online without both players requiring a fiber line and an Ethernet adapter (slight hyperbole) and have even basic chat message functionality, especially if they're asking us to pay up. It's even more egregious with the Switch, a console that's not always guaranteed a stable connection in-part due to it's mobile capabilities.
Whats's NOT FINE in my opinion is no save backups right at the getgo. It doesn't even need to be cloud saves anyway, just for some reason you can't backup your save data via SD card or USB connect...
Hey, at least they're doing it now.
A year and a half later when many people have already lost their save data, but you know. Better late than never I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
He's at EVO but he has a hand injury so his performance might be hindered...
Check the front page my dude
Aw dang, I hope the guy's okay.....

According to page I checked out he's performed well with a broken finger, too, so yeah, time will definitely be what tells how well he'll perform this time. I just hope the injury isn't too severe, whatever it might be.

D

Deleted member

Aw dang, I hope the guy's okay.....

According to page I checked out he's performed well with a broken finger, too, so yeah, time will definitely be what tells how well he'll perform this time. I just hope the injury isn't too severe, whatever it might be.
Hungrybox is injured, MKLeo has chicken pox, and Tweek can't even make it.
Smash is cursed this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom