• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I guess to rephrase, I just hope nothing happens to stop me from being on here, quite honestly. This is especially notable because of how much this place has managed to impact me this year: I also remember being inactive for like a year or two and I wish I had been active during those times since well... this place is honestly quite great at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Groudon gonna get shown in the gameplay to confirm us we are getting ****ing nothing today :V

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hopefully, that cleared things up since what I said previously did sound a bit depressing, heh: that wasn't necessarily my intention, but I understand why some might of thought of that being so.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I guess to rephrase, I just hope nothing happens to stop me from being on here, quite honestly. This is especially notable because of how much this place has managed to impact me this year: I also remember being inactive for like a year or two and I wish I had been active during those times since well... this place is honestly quite great at the end of the day.
You’re just saying that cause Coricus is here. :smirk:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
You’re just saying that cause Coricus is here. :smirk:
Well, I can't deny how much of an impact Cori has made on my life, and I genuinely mean that: I'll always be happy for her being here. However, you guys also mean quite a lot to me, especially with the people I've played Splatoon 2 with as it always feels nice to play some games with great people when I'm just sitting around most of the day.

Last edited:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Apparently Mega Man 11 has a game mode where you pop balloons :ultmegaman:

Looks neat. I really wish they didn’t have people commentating over the whole thing though, it makes it harder to focus on the details.

However, you guys also mean quite a lot to me,
Well, I’m glad to be of use to somebody somewhere.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I just scrolled past an article titled "Christopher Robin post-credit scene explained" and all I can think of is...

"Hey buddy bear, I don't feel so good..."

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just scrolled past an article titled "Christopher Robin post-credit scene explained" and all I can think of is...

"Hey buddy bear, I don't feel so good..."
Why would that movie even need a post credit scene?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Why would that movie even need a post credit scene?
Because Marvel conditioned people to stay to the end anyway and the audience will be too worried about missing crucial Winnie the Pooh lore otherwise, so they might as well add something.

Only partially /s

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Because Marvel conditioned people to stay to the end anyway and the audience will be too worried about missing crucial Winnie the Pooh lore otherwise, so they might as well add something.

Only partially /s
Winnie the Pooh expanded universe, when.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Considering Orbs are raining, lets do a Hail Mary to get L!Luci-

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I guess to further clarify, praline praline , it's good I came back since well... wouldn't you say that a person who is generally happy and tries to help everyone be happy is important? I know it's been a few years at this point, but yeah.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Winnie the Pooh expanded universe, when.
You see, Disney's end game for all their live action remakes is to have them all lead up to the Kingdom Hearts Cinematic Universe. The post-credits scene of Christopher Robin actually takes place on the Destiny Islands.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nothing and it was multiple also.

I was at work and I moved a box of yams off the top of a tall pallet and the top opened and a bunch flew at me. ****ing hurt.
Aight, well as long you aren't starting fights, I guess you didn't deserve that to happen.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I guess to further clarify, praline praline , it's good I came back since well... wouldn't you say that a person who is generally happy and tries to help everyone be happy is important? I know it's been a few years at this point, but yeah.
Well I’m glad you’re around. You make my day when I see you.

You see, Disney's end game for all their live action remakes is to have them all lead up to the Kingdom Hearts Cinematic Universe. The post-credits scene of Christopher Robin actually takes place on the Destiny Islands.
Whatever the real post credit scene is, is gonna be disappointing in comparison now. lol

speaking of Vegetarian, I love Veggie Chili
Veggie chili is lekker(that’s tasty in dutch).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You joke about this but in a fairly recent interview, Nomura said that Disney has approached him about making a Kingdom Hearts movie (albeit CG and not live action).

http://www.geekculturepodcast.com/2017/07/19/disney-interested-making-cg-kingdom-hearts-movie/

D

Deleted member

I don't mind mid-credits scenez because they act as a Stinger but **** post-credits scenes, no one should be required to wait for 5 or more minutes of literal nothing for 30 extra seconds of runtime
Groudon gonna get shown in the gameplay to confirm us we are getting ****ing nothing today :V
"Here's the new Poke Ball Pokemon, Groudon, he does ****ing nothing"

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't mind mid-credits scenez because they act as a Stinger but **** post-credits scenes, no one should be required to wait for 5 or more minutes of literal nothing for 30 extra seconds of runtime

"Here's the new Poke Ball Pokemon, Groudon, he does ****ing nothing
If I like a movie I watch the credits because the people behind the screen were just as important in the making of the movie as the actors and they deserve credit.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The advantage of living in desert is that there's not trees to burn.

Kinda Rollsafe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom