• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Nah, if I have to say it, it would be too harsh. You are still young, and I have to admit, I also did alot of stupid stuff when I first got on Smashboard (and let's not talk about the very first forum I ever joined, god, I still cringe at some posts I did). I don't want to make you feel bad.

Well, it may be hard to tell how exactly you are being passive-agressive. But some of your post tend to have backhanded compliments. (You say something good, but in context, it's more like you are calling someone out)

Again, you probably mean well or are just too young to get some stuff that you say. But be careful on what you write. Here, we are chill and cool, but other places on the interent won't be as cool or tolerant.
What? When I compliment people, I never intend to call them out.
I know why if you think that no one takes my avatars seriously, they are stupid. "cough cough Mythra Tony avatar cough cough"
I have no idea why you think that Stoopid thinks my avatars are stupid instead of scary. Please tell me in a different seperate PM, do not leave me hanging like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What? When I compliment people, I never intend to call them out.
I know why if you think that no one takes my avatars seriously, they are stupid. "cough cough Mythra Tony avatar cough cough"
I have no idea why you think that Stoopid thinks my avatars are stupid instead of scary. Please tell me in a different seperate PM, do not leave me hanging like this.
That's why I said that you don't call out peoples by choice. It's the way you write some of your post that give that feel, atleast to me.

And what I would leave you hanging around? That you fear that I think that, *gasp*, some of your avatar aren't greats? You do what you want with your avi bro. In the end, it's you who choose.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I have no idea why you think that Stoopid thinks my avatars are stupid instead of scary.
This is what he means by passive agressive.

You're coming off like you take offense to things that you may actually not take offense to.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You're coming off like you take offense to things when you may actually not take offense to.
So if someone offended you and I took offense because somebody offended you, you would not think I would actually take offense? :(
That's why I said that you don't call out peoples by choice. It's the way you write some of your post that give that feel, atleast to me.

And what I would leave you hanging around? That you fear that I think that, *gasp*, some of your avatar aren't greats? You do what you want with your avi bro. In the end, it's you who choose.
I never feat that my avatars are not great. I know my avatars are stupid. That is nowhere near harsh at all, and I am glad you are honest.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh hey. The Final Station is out on the Switch. I enjoyed that game. Y’all should check it out.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

You're coming off like you take offense to things when you may actually not take offense to.
...Oh, so that's what it mean, my bad.
So if someone offended you and I took offense because somebody offended you, you would not think I would actually take offense? :(

I never feat that my avatars are not great. I know my avatars are stupid. That is nowhere near harsh at all, and I am glad you are honest.
...Not sure what you are trying with Swamp post.

Also, you say that you don't take your avatar seriously. But this post
Oh so you think I am a weeb because of my avatar? Talk more and the clock is coming back. His name is Tony.

You are an intelligent one indeed.

If someone is seeing you take a shower through your window, than you should be convinced that they are a stalker.
Give'd off the impression that you take off the joke more seriously than intented.

And no, I am not saying you took it that seriously on the moment. It's just "impression" you gave due to way you writted your post.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So if someone offended you and I took offense because somebody offended you, you would not think I would actually take offense?
I...

What?

Look, being passive aggressive mean that say and do little things that show you're secretly upset or mad, but never admit it.

Like a jealous wife conveniently forgetting to do a favor for her spouse.

D

Deleted member

...Oh, so that's what it mean, my bad.

...Not sure what you are trying with Swamp post.

Also, you say that you don't take your avatar seriously. But this post

Give'd off the impression that you take off the joke more seriously than intented.

And no, I am not saying you took it that seriously on the moment. It's just "impression" you gave due to way you writted your post.
Ooh, I get it. I am never secretly mad at anything, like Swamp calling me a weeb did not make me mad at all. I took fun at the post. It did look serious though, but it is not.
I...

What?

Look, being passive aggressive mean that say and do little things that show you're secretly upset or mad, but never admit it.

Like a jealous wife conveniently forgetting to do a favor for her spouse.
That is a good point as well.
My social skills do stink, oh my goodness.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ooh, I get it. I am never secretly mad at anything, like Swamp calling me a weeb did not make me mad at all. I took fun at the post. It did look serious though, but it is not.

That is a good point as well.
My social skills do stink, oh my goodness.
Yeah, you got it.

Don't be too sad about your social skill. My social skill aren't better, sometime, I have a really hard time with sarcasms. Like, I sometime just don't get it when peoples use sarcasm and I become more offended than I should be. But while it was bad before, now, while I have still problems with it, especially on a bad day of if I am tired, I am much better with sarcastic joke than I was before. So it's really a lesson of trial and errors, and growing up too, that help.:p

D

Deleted member

Come guys can well please not fight right now. :glare:
We are fine, do not worry. It is just two older users disciplining me for my wrong actions, which is actually a good thing. Trying to teach the younger student.
Yeah, you got it.

Don't be too sad about your social skill. My social skill aren't better, sometime, I have a really hard time with sarcasms. Like, I sometime just don't get it when peoples use sarcasm and I become more offended than I should be. But while it was bad before, now, while I have still problems with it, especially on a bad day of if I am tired, I am much better with sarcastic joke than I was before. So it's really a lesson of trial and errors, and growing up too, that help.:p
Oh, I see.
I am the most introvert person you will ever meet, trust me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We are fine, do not worry. It is just two older users disciplining me for my wrong actions, which is actually a good thing. Trying to teach the younger student.

Oh, I see.
I am the most introvert person you will ever meet, trust me.
I can tell you that, you aren't the worst out there, trust me that you trust me.:4duckhunt:

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I am one of those people who will probably not get into a fandom.
I like posting DHMIS jokes, but it is not like I have merch of it and stuff like some people with other stuff.
Is anyone here an introvert like me?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And the winner is Garchomp. Kind of called that one since this Pokemon is notorious in tournaments. Weavile came pretty close and so did Croagunk, but that Abomasnow just wanted to stay put with its roots.

Next up is without a doubt the last Gen 4 poll. There is one Legendary and two Pokemon with Mega Evolutions. Your picks are Darkrai, Gallade, Lopunny, and Electrivire.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Let's see if Gardevior's stronger male counterpart will live up to the hype.

This is yours @Erureido

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So, looks like the rumors from named people and not just 4-chan Johnies is under way now.

It's gonna be a tense E3 for sure this year.

D

Deleted member

And at thrice the pants come down.
uhh
So, looks like the rumors from named people and not just 4-chan Johnies is under way now.

Nintendo is going to win E3, the hype for the Xbox and PS4 has died down quicker and quicker. Honestly do not get aggressive with me, but PS4 and Xbox have to do more than just "Wow, look! We got 4k!".

Chrono.

Not gonna lie all these mods are making me wanna double dip on the PC version eventually.
But honestly it's 90% the music mods. How I wish I could do that on consoles.

I mean other than Emily Rogers flinging stuff at a wall, who else is there?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Nintendo is going to win E3, the hype for the Xbox and PS4 has died down quicker and quicker. Honestly do not get triggered with me, but PS4 and Xbox have to do more than just "Wow, look! We got 4k!".
Yeah, they're trying to play the "wow, graphixs!" card super hard but I don't think people are really buying it. They should be thankful that the big 3rd parties are reluctant on the Switch.

Switch needs to keep up momentum though, and prove it's got staying power.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, they're trying to play the "wow, graphixs!" card super hard but I don't think people are really buying it. They should be thankful that the big 3rd parties are reluctant on the Switch.

Switch needs to keep up momentum though, and prove it's got staying power.
I had a PS4 Pro and I thought it was really good ( I used my own money, I have an account ), but I never played it anymore. I have not played that darn system for months and I just like to play on my Wii U with Smash Brothers. I need to start playing the Switch, I just like this place and Smash Brothers too much.
Protip: don't use the word "triggered" unironically
Fixed it my guy.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
E3? I think by E3 we shall see smash and animal crossing as this years big games. Pokemon will be revealed but release in 2019. We will get retros new game. Possibly releasing this year, likely next year. We’ll see a Mario maker sequel and port of wonderful 101 with a sequel announced. That’s my main stuff for now but of course third parties are likely as well as other ports

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Looks like we are getting a little something on Pokémon day:

There will be a new trailer for the next Pokémon movie next week, more then likely at least focusing on Lugia and maybe the mystery girl.

Theoretically, we could also get Zeraora since Marshadow appeared in the first big (non-teaser) trailer IIRC, but we'll see on that front.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I heard somewhere that the Switch's success is in that it's the Vita done right. Namley, it fixes the two major problems that system had:
  1. Stupid expensive memory cards
  2. No advertising.
I wonder how stupid Sony is feeling now. Given they made the Emoji movie, they're probably not feeling stupid enough.

D

Deleted member

Pyra's outfit is so tight on her, how does she war that for like the past game? I mean seriously, that outfit looks like it hurts to run around in a little bit. I asked this twice for some reason and I need mental help.

There is always a war between Sony and Xbox fans. Xbox fans have the advantage with the Xbox One X. If PS5 turns out to be better than the Xbox One X, the Sony fans will act like they are better than PS5. That is why I stick with Nintendo.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
maybe the mystery girl.
*Dozens of R34 artists prepare their pencils and/or software in expectation.*

Interestingly enough; I watched I Choose You in LA Spanish today, it was pretty fine.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I heard somewhere that the Switch's success is in that it's the Vita done right. Namley, it fixes the two major problems that system had:
  1. Stupid expensive memory cards
  2. No advertising.
I wonder how stupid Sony is feeling now. Given they made the Emoji movie, they're probably not feeling stupid enough.
You forgot:

3. Giving up on it after it doesn't do immediately super well

This was always a major flaw of Sony. They give up if something isn't doing gangbusters from day one. They seem to be addressing that with VR though. It hasn't been a total failure, and Sony are still supporting it rather well.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looks like we are getting a little something on Pokémon day:

There will be a new trailer for the next Pokémon movie next week, more then likely at least focusing on Lugia and maybe the mystery girl.

Theoretically, we could also get Zeraora since Marshadow appeared in the first big (non-teaser) trailer IIRC, but we'll see on that front.
Come on everybody, let's count all the imminent and idiotic "ZOMG! SWITCH NEWS IMCOMING!!!" responses on the internet.

D

Deleted member

Come on everybody, let's count all the imminent and idiotic "ZOMG! SWITCH NEWS IMCOMING!!!" responses on the internet.

ZOMG SWITCH INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HEAR THAT, ZOMG SWITCH INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!
Lets make this spread even faster than bacteria.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Small Brain: Expecting Lugia
Big Brain: Expecting Zeraora
Ascended Brain: The mysterious chick
Cosmic Brain: Expecting Pokémon Switch
Multiversal Brain: "Where tf is Smash Bros.?"

D

Deleted member

I am going to discuss the current positions on the four gaming companies.

Nintendo: Currently experiencing really good growth after the Wii U's flop. They are in a successful era as of now.

Valve ( Steam ): They are just chilling... nothing really new other than setting aside more games.

Microsoft ( Xbox ): Honestly they just are not appealing too much to others. They are trying to use the "oh look at these graphics, the most powerful console in the world!" to appeal their audience, but the bigger audience just want more information like games other than the graphics.

Sony ( Playstation ): I guess you can say they are a lot like Microsoft's state. The hype for this console seemed to die down and the VR thing is impressive, but to hit a large jackpot like Nintendo right now, they need to have the PS5 appeal to graphic and other fans.
Small Brain: Expecting Lugia
Big Brain: Expecting Zeraora
Ascended Brain: The mysterious chick
Cosmic Brain: Expecting Pokémon Switch
Multiversal Brain: "Where tf is Smash Bros.?"
Stoopid is an enlightened genius then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom