• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I have a question, why does Pyra always have those two hot ( no, not the attractive hot ) pink spots on her "things"? Can someone please respond?
I got stories.

Some of them won't even get me infracted.

I think.
Can you tell them to me? You seem like you have good stories to entertain me and users. You seem like a guy with a lot of experience as well. Hopefully they do not get you infracted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I would like to be a king of an nation hidden in Africa.

They'll can me the Pink Panther!
But then wouldn't most of your rogue's gallery be the exact same guy?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think those are called nipples.
Wait those are her nipples? I thought they were just light reflections. Ooh now I get it....

Before this gets awkward lets talk a little about France. I plan to go there and I heard Stoopid can speak French fluently. Any good advice on Paris, France?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Before this gets awkward lets talk a little about France. I plan to go there and I heard Stoopid can speak French fluently. Any good advice on Paris, France?
I never went to France.

Know some people from France who moved to Canada because it was better there though. Make of that what you will.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, the rumble in Pac-Man CE2+ makes it sound like my controller is going to die.

And that's both handheld mode and Pro Controller.

D

Deleted member

I am bored, can someone please entertain me?
I honestly do not care for politics at all. That is just me.
When was that ever said?
Stoopid said it as a joke.
Also I found out that Pyra's spots were not just light reflections or something. They looked too flat.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
And the winner is Garchomp. Kind of called that one since this Pokemon is notorious in tournaments. Weavile came pretty close and so did Croagunk, but that Abomasnow just wanted to stay put with its roots.

Next up is without a doubt the last Gen 4 poll. There is one Legendary and two Pokemon with Mega Evolutions. Your picks are Darkrai, Gallade, Lopunny, and Electrivire.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Let's see if Gardevior's stronger male counterpart will live up to the hype.

This is yours Erureido Erureido
Y'all know who I'm picking:

One vote for the best Pokemon!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Dang Shishoe, that new gif is something.
Question, who do you guys find more uh... "attractive"?
Camilla from FE or Pyra from XC2? Tell me.
Definitely Camilla when it comes to "attractive".

But character development as a whole, still, it's hands down Pyra.

Well, it may be hard to tell how exactly you are being passive-agressive. But some of your post tend to have backhanded compliments. (You say something good, but in context, it's more like you are calling someone out)
Nor gonna delve in too much, I'm just gonna say what I do... and yeah sometimes it does backfire...

I almost never calling a specific person out, I usually just call out a certain group (Such as Switch haters, Nintendo fanboys, trolls, SJWs etc... you get what I meant),so whether you feel like you are belong to that group or not it's totally up to you. The reason why I think this type of calling out is okay it is because it can be avoidable, unless if you really felt like that you disagree with me. As long as we stay it civil I am ok with that.

And no, I never try to discuss things on a serious or sensitive matter.... just my two cents...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I am curious how having a three-way with a sapient stuffed crust pizza and a dragon who's head alone is the size of a city isn't more dangerous than the most dangerous thing you've ever done.

I would guess the above scenario would certainly be the most creative, though.
Point the first, I like the way you think.

Point the second, I have done some dumb, dumb, dumb things.

Any and all stories will be infracted.
Yes'm.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Dang Shishoe, that new gif is something.
Question, who do you guys find more uh... "attractive"?
Camilla from FE or Pyra from XC2? Tell me.
Definitely Camilla. Pyra does literally nothing for me.

She’s even more overly sexualized than Camilla was... and Camilla wears a ****ing thong.

I am sorry but I find the way you say it unsatisfying. "I never it was"...? What is that supposed to mean? Sorry for being too sensitive.

Now be a good boy, okay red? I have said dumber things than you, trust me.
He clearly meant to put said after never.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Well what else could it be
Messing with People to think that it was, I actually didn't know she was 14 my bad. :c

I am sorry but I find the way you say it unsatisfying. "I never it was"...? What is that supposed to mean? Sorry for being too sensitive.
It's was a joke, a bad joke but still a joke.

Don't be sorry for being sensitive, being sensitive is actually a rare thing now a days.

D

Deleted member

Lets be positive here.
Don't be sorry for being sensitive, being sensitive is actually a rare thing now a days.
Being too sensitive like me is not a good thing. I am not a germaphobic in any way, but I am one of those people who hate being touched not too gently.
Definitely Camilla. Pyra does literally nothing for me.

She’s even more overly sexualized than Camilla was... and Camilla wears a ****ing thong.
Yes, Pyra does seem to have bigger "things ( yeesh, this is getting awkward )" than Camilla, but that is just me. Also that outfit for Pyra seems too tight for a human to bear for a long time.
Oooooh believe me.

You have not.
Oh really? Like what, evidence would be pretty nice.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Messing with People to think that it was, I actually didn't know she was 14 my bad. :c

It's was a joke, a bad joke but still a joke.

Shiny is also a boy. lol

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I am going to say it, but anime fans =/= weebs
I am not a weeb myself although I dream of going to Japan. Same with France.
I bet many people are going to disagree with you but...
It's really up to you if you consider yourself an anime fan or weeb...

Me I consider myself 90% of the time as anime fan... and 10% as a weeb...

I dunno man, that sounds like something a weeb would say
You are sure right lol, but then again... whether you agree or disagree it's totally up to you.
*inhales deeply*
"DID SOMEONE SAY WEEBS?!?" I yell as my toku collection, amiibo, Nendoroids, manga and DVDs fall out of my mouth
I have... amiibo... Pikachu plushie... Switch, Xenoblade 2 collection, Smash Bros poster.... *sigh*
Nintendo is going to win E3, the hype for the Xbox and PS4 has died down quicker and quicker. Honestly do not get aggressive with me, but PS4 and Xbox have to do more than just "Wow, look! We got 4k!".
Not really, PS4 is still going strong, but their awesome upcoming games just either take too long to release after announce, and also they just mostly show cutscenes rather than actualy gameplay.
But still, they can still change when E3 rolls.

I would like to be a king of an nation hidden in Africa.

They'll can me the Pink Panther!
Ok...
Now I kind of hope for a Pink Panther and Black Panther crossover... in some way, since I like watching Pink Panther when I was a kid.
I have a question, why does Pyra always have those two hot ( no, not the attractive hot ) pink spots on her "things"? Can someone please respond?
What do you mean her "things"?

Edit: okay, I saw you changed to "chest" let me tell ya...
Those are gold color... not pink...
I don't know... for aesthetic purposes?
And also most part of her suit... are redish pink soo...
I think those are called nipples.
Hahahaha...
no...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Off-topic, but I only have two games for my PS4. I am not even close to beating them. Rayman Legends and Crash Bandicoot N' Sane Trilogy. I had a lot of fun with N'Sane than I just got bored of it for some reason. Darn it Smash for Wii U!
Shiny is also a boy. lol
I think he mistaked me for a female because of my avatar.
Today, I have been owned.
Who dares to own a human? I will take your owner to court! :troll:
( GUYS, IF YOU DO NOT GET THIS IS A JOKE THAN BAAAH )

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Off-topic, but I only have two games for my PS4. I am not even close to beating them. Rayman Legends and Crash Bandicoot N' Sane Trilogy. I had a lot of fun with N'Sane than I just got bored of it for some reason. Darn it Smash for Wii U!

I think she mistaked me for a female because of my avatar.

Who dares to own a human? I will take your owner to court! :troll:
( GUYS, IF YOU DO NOT GET THIS IS A JOKE THAN BAAAH )
Are you just assuming they are a female?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom